• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantazia - Cytherean Mythology

Cynthia_Massol

TMF Expert
Here's a fetish mythology that I have started to imaginate about 6 years ago before elaborate the definitive version the begining of this year, which became the main plot of my Fantazia's fictional fetish universe :)

Cytherean0-TMF.jpg

Cytherean1-TMF.jpg

Cytherean2-TMF.jpg

Cytherean3-TMF.jpg

Cytherean4-TMF.jpg

Cytherean5-TMF.jpg

Cytherean6-TMF.jpg

Cytherean7-TMF.jpg

Comments appreaciated :)

I have also published all my stories on my own C4T Discord server :)

Oh very lovely, makes me wish to see a society dominated by these Cythereans and see how they'd treat the other two genders

Thank you for comments :)

Cytherean fictional gender being both compatible with males & females standard genders (for triangulation compatibility), it becomes this way the first "2nd generation gender" or "meta-gender", being also "self-compatible" : this way, people of this gender (cythereans) are also able to reproduce together (without absolutely needing males or females), being known as tribadism in Fantazia, and cythereans are even able, by using "Tantra technique", to reproduce ("replicate") themselves.

Due to their "ultra-feminine" appearence, they're also sexually attracted by females ("standard females"), as they are naturally attracted by feminity ; they can also be attracted by males, as cytherean gender is a "derivation" or "extension" of standard female gender.

As the origin of the cythereans comes from the Sephiroth SLiME Symbiont, they also share some similar behavior with it (even if they have a very different physiological nature). For example, the Sephiroth SLiME Symbiont is an intelligent sentient & mobile living fluid, also attracted by feminine feet and using to paste on them for tickling them (chemically, by soft urticant vegetal nature composition) in order to "feed" by the energy lost by females while they get tickled (the feet tickling exhausting them, and this lost energy, called "Jīng" in Fantazia, is used as "food" for the Sephiroth SLiME Symbiont), so the Sephiroth can growing, and once big enough, it can split in two independant parts by "mitosis" fission in order to replicate itself. Then, the same way, cythereans naturally have a "kink" for tickling torture (especially feminine feet) and the more they tickle, the more their own legs lenghten and turning more flexable with the time, in order to give them later the ability to practice the "Tantra technique".

Also, since the antiquity, and even more during medieval era and inquisition time, cythereans are seen as "evil" and potentially "dangerous" for the human kind for their tribadism "kinks", seen as "succubus" or "alu-fiends" for males, or even "incubus" or halfiends (or also half-fiends) for females, in both ways as evilish "cambions" or the incarnation of Lilith (the first Adam's wife), or also "witches", as their sexual rituals are associated to Wiccan sabbaths.
The symbol used for representing the cytherean gender is the alchemic mercury symbol (which in absolute, is not perfect, as "cytherean" means from "Venus" and not from "Mercury", but the "Venus" symbol is already used for standard females, so "cytherean" mostly means "feminity" while Mercury planet is closer to the sun than Venus, which is closer to the sun than Mars representing masculinity, so metaphorically, the proximity to the sun has a correlation with the feminity). The alchemic Mercury symbol is very close to the alchemic Venus symbol (standard female symbol) but including kind of "horns", supposed to represent Baphomet ; but they could also representing the two "cytherean genital extensions" or their legs (ended by their feet).

920bfc9cc9ce725c124dba52fe5d25b6.png

Cythereans could potentially be "dangerous" for the human kind, but they also need male semen to produce vespers ("dominant cythereans"), while paradoxically, "vespers" are the most "evilish" (kinkiest) cythereans. Also, in Fantazia, male Wiccans (or "Wizards") are most of the time "standard males" (could also rarely be "anticythereans" or "were-women" ; but not really considered as "males", then) are anyway closely associated to cythereans, as they are also "Baphomet's servitors" or "Luciferiani". Since the Inquisition era, "Luciferiani" esoteric consortium has founded the Secret Society of Sin ("§§§"), taking control of Fantazia's city as a cryptocracy.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back