• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fascination with ticklish wives

Mane'o

TMF Master
What is the fascination with ticklish wives? I see many posts - pics, stories, comments - about ticklish wives being tickled by husbands, friends, neighbors and so forth. In many cases the pictures could be any woman being tickled by anyone else but there seems to be a fetish within our fetish, if you will, that adds a special extra for some by indicating the lee is not just any woman, but a married woman. Not that i am complaining mind you. I find the "ticklish wife' scenario a wonderful one to contemplate and experience. And for full disclosure i am happily married to a very ticklish woman, so myself am the recipient of many hours of pleasurable ticklish wife delight :)

And to take this to even another level of detail within the tickling fetish of the ticklish wife fetish there seems to be more than a passing interest in a third tier fetish of the ticklish wife being tickled by someone(s) other than the hubby. I've also been known to be guilty of this fantasy/scenario (those interested contact me privately).

What I'm looking for is anyone with any plausible theories for why the ticklish wife seems such a popular one, not the mention the "please tickle my ticklish wife" fantasy. Anyone have a good hypothesis? I think it is the wife designation that seems to add such a special twist to it but why?

Marriage is commitment, ownership to a level. It's HIS wife, MY wife, not just some girl. To that degree then that person is theirs and only theirs to tickle. Or else, from a third parties standpoint, there is that violation of the contract: tickling someone that belongs or is owned by someone else. If that makes sense. Like breaking a barrier, a restriction... a forbidden fruit.

Ownership is not a word I would describe marriage with but I think it gives a large amount of insight into the question you've asked.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the women here ready to bite your head off for calling them property! :tank:

In this case? It's not gender specific. Just that the OP mentions wife. Not exactly tickling specific either.

I think it has to do with the same reason that a man gets hit on more when he is in a relationship then when he is single. People want what others have. As for why the "tickle my wife" plea. I believe husbands want to watch their wives reaction without having to think about how to do it. They can just enjoy the show.

Interesting. I wouldn't call it a 'fetish' but it is something that piques my interest, but I think that has to do with where I am in my life: getting older, secure in my personal goals . . . ready for marriage! After a while, you begin to think "Yea, it's nice to date & tickle women in a casual way, but what about after I get married??" And when I see stories about married couples engaging in tickle play, I think about what that would be like: to have 'time in' with a women, committed in a long-term relationship, being so comfortable with someone else such that we can share our most intimate secrets.

I know I might sound like a mushy cornball, but that's what I think about this...

If someone can have it at home without having to go out looking for it, more power to them. I envy that.
Myself, I was enjoying tickling with a lovely woman up until both names where on the mailbox. Suddenly she declares, "We're not doing that anymore because i don't like it." That sucked.

Mr. Ticklefeet married my ex!!!!!!( or her clone). I had much the same experience, being taken in hook, line and Sonicare. Being someone that enjoys tickling as a fetish, it was great to find and fall in love with someone to share the tickling who "seemed" to enjoy it, too. Oh, well, there's always the TMF personals, huh? ;)

I think a lot of it has to do with the forbidden aspect, sure. Like Mane'o, I'm happily married to my 'lee (who shares enough of my interests to keep me very happy, and enough differing interests to keep me from getting bored). It's a common misconception that a woman stops being sexually adventurous once she puts on a ring, so the idea of a normally (at least, outwardly) prim-and-proper married lady being reduced to the same giggling, squirming state that we see more often in a single girl...well, yeah...it's hot.

And, of course, the "wife being tickled by someone else" idea is doubly hot, because it's something fun, sexy, and naughty, without being too gross or weird, and without the ...I dunno...I guess you could call it threatening nature of wife-swapping or the like.

And, on a side note to ticklehound; don't give up on the mushy cornball stuff. There is nothing....noth-ing...like watching your wife engage in casual banter about ticklishness and 'ticklish situations' with other wives at a casual dinner party, and then having her wink slyly at you over her wineglass, secure in the knowledge of exactly what she's doing to you. But I wouldn't use the TMF personals. Too limiting. Widen your search.

Myself, I was enjoying tickling with a lovely woman up until both names where on the mailbox. Suddenly she declares, "We're not doing that anymore because i don't like it." That sucked.

- I would follow up that declaration with a stern but polite invitation to "Get the F### outta my place." (OR get out m'self if I moved into her place). Because if a woman I'm seeing can clearly see something that I genuinely enjoy, then snatch that thing away from me so callously, we don't need to be seeing each other no more . . . but that's just me, and maybe that's why I'm single.

And to Wolf - thanks for the sentiment. Despite ALL my misadventures with the opposite sex, I still got faith.

I'll echo the whole "getting access to someone else's property" thing, but what I want to know is, what's the deal with guys pushing their wives/girlfriends onto strangers? Why is it assumed that I give a f**k that your wife is ticklish, or want to see pictures of her?

Back when I still used Yahoo! Messenger, I used to get random idiots IMing me all the time, saying things like "I have pictures of my wife's feet", as if I was suddenly supposed to clasp my hands in joy and beg to see them. I'd usually snark, "Good for you", and get back to what I was doing.

Actually, come to think of it, we see it a lot here, too. Guys offer up pictures of their wives/girlfriends in the Images section 24/7. Sure, a huge chunk of the people here are in fact so desperate that they need to see feet, no matter who they belong to, but... there's an element of bragging to it that I sense. Like, "hey guys, look what I got, aren't you jealous?"

I feel you, Phineas - Maybe I'm naive but most of the timewhen I see posts of guys flaunting their women's uh, 'assets' shall we say, I see it as pride, "Hey, I got me a great woman" blah blah blah. Basically self-congratulatory stuff.

BUT I do get the creeps when it comes off as dudes are just pimping out their wives. "Hey, my wife is ticklish & has gorgeous feet; wanna tickle them?" OR just flaunting "Yea, this is MY wife. Eat it suckas!"

It's all about the delivery I guess.

I can definitely agree with the sentiment about bragging/showing off/flaunting, at least insofar as you've described within your post. To a lesser extent I can see it as possibly trying to share the experience? That's a hard sell.

Given that, I made some vague attempt to describe some of the true tickling stories that occurred with my ex sometime after she became ex. That definitely was not done with the intention to brag, but I can see how someone would read that into the post. But then, I'm not sure of my purpose: to share, perhaps? But to what purpose would I share that. Hm. So you bring up a good point.

As for wanting others to tickle their respective s/o's.. hm. The few times that that did occur within my relationship, it was.. a joy to watch, strange as that is considering how jealous I become over everything. She wasn't necessarily in distress, and it was a friend of hers, so when she said something along the lines of help my response was something like nah, I'm enjoying this.. kind of that presence of a guardian or a protector willingly denying assistance. That might have been what I enjoyed out of it, which again is strange because it's not a fantasy of mine (I mean, really? I'd prefer to do the action there. But it was fun nonetheless). Possibly enjoyed that most of all for the teasing that ensued: the sorry, I can't understand what you're saying, you're laughing too hard bits. But whatever.

Overall I'm not sure why the idea of another tickling their s/o is so intriguing. I mean, I could see someone making a point for the action of tickling serving as a distraction from other things, physical or mental (such as allowing one to focus upon savoring the moment/the s/o's reactions). Beyond that, though? I've got nothing. Would like some more insight from someone who potentially enjoys those sorts of situations.

Given that, I made some vague attempt to describe some of the true tickling stories that occurred with my ex sometime after she became ex. That definitely was not done with the intention to brag, but I can see how someone would read that into the post. But then, I'm not sure of my purpose: to share, perhaps? But to what purpose would I share that. Hm. So you bring up a good point.

FWIW, I don't really consider the True Stories forum in the same vein as what I was talking about, although I suppose you could look at it that way. I mean, some people come running here just to tell us all they got tickled, and I'm all, "Whoop de do". But, that's just me. I'm probably jaded. I suspect the folks in the Image forum do it because they get off on the attention. Like, they're validated because people want them. Even though they'd never let most of said people within ten feet of them, let alone touch them. But, again, I digress.

As to tickling others' SOs, given that the entirety of the gathering community out here is nothing but single guys and poly couples, if that's not your thing you're pretty much SOL, but I've never run across people who actively solicited others to tickle their wives/gfs - it's always just "hey, we're friends, want to play?". 'cept, that's not my thing, because I'm tired of interacting with other people's SOs. I want my own SO. So, again, that's just me.

always fascinated by what we cannot have. I think it would be awesome to have my wife restrained, blindfolded, and then intensely tickled by Tasha and Brooke. That would be a priceless video....lol

Hey, now a wife having an intense tickle session by another hot woman - that's a different story. I thought the "Tickler's Wife" video that TickleAbuse did was incredibly hot. I know I want my future-wife to be tickled like that. Hopefully, she'd surprise me with it. I'd love her forever just for that.

Just found this thread and it's something I'm interested in also, being a married man over 20 years. The idea of another man/woman/couple tickling my wife is appealing to me primarily because I like the idea that my wife would be willing to endure something like that just to make me happy, and I also like to think about her dreading it in advance. I guess like others have commented, it's a light version of wife swapping and of bdsm.

It's interesting to see so many people volunteer their perspective on this. I had usually assumed it was because husbands or wives, for people who have them, are (hopefully) very close friends of their spouses, and so they tend to feel particularly longed-for or complex as the centre of their fantasies, especially when social situations (like being helpless to other people) are mixed in to provoke particular feelings that aren't usually found in their relationship day-to-day.

To the fellas for whom the wedding day meant no more tickling, I have one word for you: pre-nup. That way you can say "this is what we're doing, don't like it? There's the door." As for me, I've never been in a relationship but I can see where it could be exciting to watch how my woman responded to another man tickling her, how ticklish she is with him compared to with me, etc.

For me, personally --- I prefer older (30s-50s) women in my tickling scenarios, and nine out of 10 times, the "wife" is gonna be a "mature" woman, so I gravitate to these posts with pics, videos, etc. Now, as far as hooking up with some guy and his wife for a fantasy session with me tickling her, I'd probably be too uncomfortable
A. Because she and he would be the ones getting off/having the chemistry
B. I'd feel like a lightning rod of marital tension between them

There are couples who engage in this tickling of the spouse by another but I think it is a selective thing. The couple probably has to have either a very strong relationship or a very open relationship or both. For my wife and I tickling is an integral part of our intimate life so having another participate in tickling her except for very light, momentary tickling, would be, for us, like having another person or couple engage with us for some intimate play. There are those who are comfortable with that. While the fantasy for my wife and I is something we discuss, the reality of doing it might be something else entirely.
Of course I am not referring to tickle gatherings where there are many people and there is public tickling that may occur and it may include couples.
Now if I could find a Renaissance Faire with foot stocks that included public tickling, I've have my wife there in an instant!

To answer your question about the ticklish wife. Think of it this way regardless of your marital status; if you being a ler I would think you would want your SO to be a willing lee. Cause if you are married who else would you tickle seeing as how this is an important part of your life it being a fetish. And if you are single don't you want to have a willing lee for a SO at some point in time. So, the ticklish wife thing is a fantasy that many want to be a reality and it can become a reality.

As for having someone else tickle the wife there are a variety of reasons a spouse would want this. It could be another fetish like voyeurism, humiliation/embarrassment, exhibitionism, D/s, gang tickled, a type of orgy play, etc. It all depends on what the participants get out of it and their intent before and during the play is. And another thing it that it can also allow the participants to really push the lee while the experienced primary ler would be in the best head space to insure things don't get out of hand, potentially. Kind of like having your own personal DM (Dungeon Monitor) for your own private play party.

And as some have mentioned before, not all lees will react the same to different lers. So, it could be a fun and safe(r) way to spice things up.

Though, from my experiences with couples, usually I'm with one while other is elsewhere (basically not watching) or all three of us are in on the play regardless of who is the lee.

And I will say that if I had a male lee/switch I would want to see him get tickled by others, mostly males, but I do know a few very evil women who I think would be lots of fun to watch them torment him. And only if he agreed to it of course. And the reason that I bring this up is now I can tell you why! Part of it would be a d/s thing and if he gets a bit embarrassed by it all the better. Not only that but, basically he would be forced to "perform" for my entertainment, but I would hope he would get some enjoyment out of it. And I would also get to tease him before, during, and after the scene. Did I mention that I'm evil with a bit of an unconventional sadistic streak.

If someone can have it at home without having to go out looking for it, more power to them. I envy that.

Did you file for divorce immediately i hope?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back