• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fatty Tickling at the Asylum (BBW restrained,nurse tickle, electric toothbrush)FM/F

LaylaMoore

TMF Poster
http://clips4sale.com/90573/13369638

fat asylum tickle short.gif

Fatty Tickling at the Asylum

Ivy is catatonic and unresponsive to the orderly's pleas for her to get up. He calls in head nurse Layla Moore. She is well feared among the other inmates of Happy Valley Sanitarium for her "experimental techniques". Still, Ivy is unresponsive. Head Nurse Layla begins to use some of her feared skills. Tickling all over Ivy's large body, Layla gets a response! Adding to the treatment, she uses her electric toothbrush to further stimulate the huge vegetable. Ivy is really ticklish, and it shows as she wildly thrashes about. Layla tickles and jiggles the restrained mental patient. The orderly checks back in after he hears all of the commotion, and sees for himself the transformation. The orderly learns the ropes quickly, and joins in on the tickle torment!

Includes: BBW Tickling, laughing, fat, mental hospital, BBW domination, restrained toothbrush tickling

I offer custom clips, feel free to emai lme at [email protected]

The next clip I film could be your script. Send your custom clip requests to my email.

Thanks @BellybTickler I do what I want, regardless of what 1 guy on a message board says. I noticed that all the tickling clips I was seeing all looked the same. I just wanted to change that, and offer my twisted take on tickling.

I've noticed that all of my off the wall ones are the sellers. Time to break out the straitjacket again. lol

I've noticed that all of my off the wall ones are the sellers. Time to break out the straitjacket again. lol

I'd personally love to tickle you while you're in a straight jacket. I will be sending a couple of ideas for clips your way, very soon! Keep up the great work! Previews would also be amazing. :)

Strait jacket tickling is quite intense. It can really induce sensory overload in a few places for me. Always up for ideas, customs, and comments. Oh and the previews, I can try and work on that, though they do have previews on my c4s page, and long animated gifs. I try and make mine around 20 seconds or so. I run 5 stores so I have a lot going on. Tickling is just a real big fetish of mine in real life as well.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back