• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Faveorite Forum/Section of the TMF?

Nige

2nd Level Red Feather
What is your faveorite forum/section of the TMF?

Although I like many of the Tickling sections of the TMF (for obvious reasons :)) My faveorite is the General Discussion forum. I like to read and see the diversity and opinions of other TMF members.

I can't choose just one. It has to be two.

First however, over the other, I'd say the Artwork section. This is a given in that I am a resident artist here and have been for years now. Naturally that forum is my more favored of the two, as I use it regularly to add more of my work or view and reply to the work of others. I like to see whats going down these days artistically with our other artists and keep up to date, and that forum allows me to do that.

Second to the Artwork forum is this forum, the General Discussion. It allows me to gain a deeper understanding and appriciation of the people here on a personal level. And thats whether I participate or not in any given thread. It is this forum, in my opinion, that is the heart of this entire site and that, without it, the community would not exist in as wholesome a state that it does, nor would it be as personable or friendly.

I enjoy this forum much for the same reasons I enjoy the artwork forum- it allows me to witness and partake of the community in a satisfactory way.

The image section is my favorite. The folks that contribute the tickling pics really do a great job. And Jeff deserves a great deal of credit for starting the non tickling image section. :bowing:

Ties between the general discussion and the tickling discussion... paws down.

I would have to say the Story section and then General Discussion. The stories really stirs up my imagination. The General Discussion area is insightful with the thoughts and feelings of the members who post. There is nothing I like more than a spirited conversation with alot of different viewpoints!

I come for the Images, and stay for the Discussions.

General Discussion has to be first for me with both image forums tied for second......... :rotate:

My favorite is the non tickle image section.

Mitch

I like general discussion best. This is because we can get to know one another outside of our common interest in tickling. Since we enjoy getting to know folks, we like to know more about them. This section gives us some opportunity to do that. We've made some pretty cool friends here that we may not have met if we only knew them from the actual tickling areas of the forum...not that those areas aren't great too.

Ann ;)

I'd say General Discussion as a first, closely followed by the Artwork forums. I love seeing what our talented artists are able to create, but more happens in Gen Dis, so it is there I tend to stay.

I love the whole forum, but i would have to say my favorite sections are...the story section, the clip section, and the tickling discussion section (even tho i dont post there as much)

what i like on this site

i like the pictures and the stories. But i can never find any pictures of mila kunis can someone get me some?

Until rather recently, I'd have said GenDisc without hesitation, but since the TMF allows direct uploads, I'm torn between all the wonderful new features, particularly Mainstream Clips and Art.

My fascination for the TickDisc has worn off over the years, as there are only very few really new topics. But I still visit it regularly.

I first visit the artwork forums A big thank you to all the artists for their work Then it's off to the general disscussuion forums

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back