• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Bondage Position For Tickling

tklfeather10

TMF Regular
This is open for both lers and lees to state a preference when tied or restrained for tickling, rather than out and out BDSM

My preference as a ler is to have the lee arms streched over head fastened to a point above, kneeling on a padded table with ankle and knee bars seperating the legs, all areas except the shins are open to being tickled ( to be honest i saw this mentioned before on TMF and have seen a clip somwhere)

On the rare occasion i'am a lee i prefer to be on my back and spread eagled and firmly restrained with little or no movement.

So come on tell us your favorite positions.:hello::blaugh:

My favorite position as a lee is the inverted "Y" as you described it: Arms tied straight overhead and ankles stretched apart and immobilized separately. :D

As both a lee and ler, I prefer the lee tickled on the back, arms tied tight over their hand and the feet tied separately, spread a little more than shoulder width apart. As little movement as possible.

As a full lee, I prefer to be tied spread eagle and tickled from head to toe minus my breasts and privates

Given that I'm basically only a fan of foot tickling, any position that leaves the feet vulnerable is my favorite. I mean, spread-eagle is alright, but since I've no interest in the exposed upper body, it feels kind of like laying out a buffet just to eat one thing... XD
My favorite positions to look at are sitting ones, typically, whether that means stocks or chairs with straps on them. It's comfortable, meaning the 'lee can stay that way for longer than some other positions, and kind of forces them to watch their own tickling... >:3

An unexpected position that I've found to be awesome is the lee on a spanking bench with their ankles secured in place, and their hands cuffed behind their back. I like it because then if I want to add in some impact play the bottom is already in position for a spanking.

hogtied, spread eagle face down, standing with arms over head. That one is awesome when the tickler wraps one arm around and tickles with the other, but I don't see that as much as Id like. even the weird ones like standing but with one leg out at a 90 degree angle is cool to see too. Certainly contraptions like the Mantis are ideal positions as well.

An unexpected position that I've found to be awesome is the lee on a spanking bench with their ankles secured in place, and their hands cuffed behind their back. I like it because then if I want to add in some impact play the bottom is already in position for a spanking.

This is also a good position for butthole tickling hahaha

MOST FAVORITE: Face Up Spread Eagle & Face Up Stretched Out

And just for the heck of it,

LEAST FAVORITE: Anything Facedown

One of my favorite positions is standing with my arms tied above my head, with optional spread bar at the ankles. It's great because in general I don't enjoy having my feet tickle as much as... well, anywhere else really, and standing up keeps both my front and back sides vulnerable.

Hands cuffed above head while lying on their stomach. Also like hogtie

Sorry , I have two. Depending on my mood.
1.Spread eagle but cuffs and leather straps down my body. I like feeling helpless.Yet exposed.So all areas can be tickled. And I can't even wiggle.lol
2. rolled up like a mummy with just my feet sticking out. omg my poor feet!

The position which expose all sensitive points :) the position must restraint the lee, not the ler who must be able to touch where ever he want :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back