• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Car

FLBowler

1st Level Red Feather
Does anyone have a favorite car or dream car that they would like to own, Mine would be the 2012 ZL1 Chevy Camaro

2012 Camaro.jpg

I'd go with the Camaro too. Also-Mercedes GL, Mercedes E-Class :) And about 20 more, but I don't want to bore you :D

If it were possible I'd have a 1971 Camaro Z-28. They made these unbelievable beauties for really stylish "hauling the mail" and these cars were before the bean counters took over from the real car lovers who built great machines and fucked the whole muscle car world up. The Z-28's of that era were quicker than shit and rode smooth like a Cadillac.

The Chevelle SS was in 1970 simply because of the LS6 460hp stock..

attachment.php

^

Do you mean... like this one???

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 0
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    894 KB · Views: 1
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 1
Yeah, but without the queer ass twin antennas and the fuzzy dice

shooting for the stars primetime, i also decided that i like the Ponitac Solstice, I drove my friend's the other day it was pretty smooth and nice drive, but nothing beats the Camaro

A 1970 Oldsmobile 442 W30 convertible.

Attachments

• Olds70Burgundy1.jpg
    Olds70Burgundy1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2
A 1970 Oldsmobile 442 W30 convertible.

This was my younger brother's first car. He bought it used in '77 but she still was good looking and willing to run. And you older guys will understand when I say this car was tits!!

This was my younger brother's first car. He bought it used in '77 but she still was good looking and willing to run. And you older guys will understand when I say this car was tits!!

To me, it was a beautiful girl, naked and with ropes in one hand and feathers in the other.

A few days ago I saw a cherry 1957 BelAir, just like this one. I would not mind having one. :cool2:

Attachments

• 19571.jpg
    19571.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back