• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Childhood Movie?

Mash

TMF Master
What was your favorite, most memorable movie during your younger days?

Mine hands down went to Tremors. Despite how ludicrous the whole idea is, I loved that movie back and forth. I even liked the sequels.

The Little Mermaid!!
I effing LOVED that movie and I'm actually rocking out to Disney music in my car right nao....especially the song "kiss the girl" *melts*
Dun judge meh!! xD

The Little Mermaid!!
I effing LOVED that movie and I'm actually rocking out to Disney music in my car right nao....especially the song "kiss the girl" *melts*
Dun judge meh!! xD
Haha. Wouldn't dream of it. =P

*cough* You could try. I'm 99/864ths ninja.

Whooooaaaahhh waaaaaaaaaayyy too many numbers for my brain *number overload* @.@

Mine was Mary Poppins... Still love it to this day... :)

I wish Disney would hurry up and put it on Blu-ray already... Sheesh!

:D

Back in the day i was a child...lo and many many years ago that it was...tv only showed The Wizard of Oz once a year...at the same time of year...i loved that movie then so much...now as an adult i find it depressing...i wonder why...ooo and hubby admits he was skeered of the Wicked Witch of the West...

As a kid, I didn't really watch many movies actually. I dunno, I just stuck to watching the same episodes of TV shows and didn't see many.

The ones I did remember and are my favorites are Jim Henson's "The Labryinth", "Muppets Treasure Island", Disney's "Aladdin", and...Sam Raimi's "Army of Darkness"...

...yeah, I was a weird ass kid >.>

I watched a ton of movies as a child. I can never point to a single favorite anything so here's a few: Time Bandits, The Secret of NIMH, The Dark Crystal, The Clash of the Titans and I'll throw in The Black Hole. I still love these movies today.

Good question...I really loved my films growing up so it's hard to pick just one, here's the ones that spring to mind...

Pete's Dragon

Song of the South...loved Zip a dee doo dah.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYwwIL5zQ

The Little Mermaid

Lion King

Bambi

Alice in Wonderland

Mary Poppins

Toy Story

I was a bit of a peculiar child but my favourite childhood movies were Aladdin, The Jungle Book and Son of Godzilla. Yeah I know. :blink

I had several:

1st off is the anime OVA/Movie Cashaan: Robot Hunter.Even though the ending was sad due to the implying that humanity willing forgot about Cashaan as their savior and choose to try and put the dark ages behind them instead of learning from their mistakes...the final battle between Cashaan and the Black King nevertheless was so f'ing epic it had me cheering Cashaan on via cheerleader routine! The voice acting was monumental as well. I wuved it. ^_^

2nd is the anime OVA/Movie Demon City Shinjuku. An epic fight between good (humans willing the universal chi) and evil (the forces of hell) with heroes, epic struggles, monsters, and a badass villain that you really wanna see defeated. Also, I wish I knew the voice actor who played Mephisto as his voice was spot on awesome!

3rd is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the 1st movie). I absolutely loved the dark gritty realistic theme to it and how the Turtles fit into it all. I only had one complaint...April O'Neil...there was nothing wrong with the actresses acting but she wasn't portrayed the way I wanted...I wanted short fluffy 80's style red hair, a yellow jumpsuit, a smexy body, and her to be kidnapped (and bound/gagged) at LEAST one in the movie. Instead we get her slapped in the face by a foot ninja in the subway and Raph rescues her right away. Bah! Shredder was at least badass, Splinter was at least wise and loved his "sons" like a father, and Casey Jones kicked butt and was a wisecracker. ^_^

4th on my list is Transformers the Movie (aka based on the original cartoon). I know many fellow 80's children growing up who cried at Optimus Prime's death and I was no exception. The fact that Leonard Nimoy voiced Galvatron was something I had hoped to see in the 2nd season of the cartoon. Instead they decided to make Galvy bat shit fucking loco with a stupid voice. Bah. Still, the movie was damn awesome. Megs was damn evil (he freaking puts a shell in a crippled iron hide's head for the love of god), Prime was heroic, and Hot Rod/Rodimus was the quintessential reluctant playboy/leader. The music was awesome as well. I only have one complaint (BAA WEEP GRA NA WEEP NINNY BONG...nuff said).

Lastly is Godzilla 1985. They took a corny Godzilla and MADE HIM FREAKING MIND-NUMBING SCARY! Holy shit. On top of that, it had a sense of realism (with Americans, Russians, and talks of Nuclear Weaponry as well). All well done ToHo...now you only had one thing left to do...REMAKE GODZILLA VS. MEGALON DAMMIT! I WANT THE GLORIOUS RETURN OF JET JAGUAR!

Last edited:
I had several:

2nd is the anime OVA/Movie Demon City Shinjuku. An epic fight between good (humans willing the universal chi) and evil (the forces of hell) with heroes, epic struggles, monsters, and a badass villain that you really wanna see defeated. Also, I wish I knew the voice actor who played Mephisto as his voice was spot on awesome!

This was an awesome anime movie. I have it in my collection. I can't really call it a childhood movie since I saw it in my early 20's but still is cool nonetheless.

Disney's Fantasia. After seeing things like A Man Called Horse, Tommy, Phantom of the Paradise, Fuzz, and Willard (all of which have certain disturbing-as-heck scenes for an under 10 year old), here was a movie that was fantastic, without scaring the bejeebers out of me.

I remember seeing the 1st Fantasia when I was very young.

I didn't understand it at first I gotta admit.

I remember seeing the 1st Fantasia when I was very young.

I didn't understand it at first I gotta admit.

Apparently, they were replaying it in the theaters when I was a kid because the hippie counter-culture were having a dandy time dropping acid and tripping out while watching it.

Apparently, they were replaying it in the theaters when I was a kid because the hippie counter-culture were having a dandy time dropping acid and tripping out while watching it.

When was this Rick? I saw it in the mid-1980's.

When was this Rick? I saw it in the mid-1980's.

Yeah, I seem to recall a digitally restored version appearing around the time you saw it. When i saw it, back in the early 70's, it had not played for decades.

Yep, Fantasia and Fantasia II are some of my favorites. Growing up, I got to see some interesting movies....

Patton, Blue Max, The Alamo (original), Clarence (the crossed-eyed lion), The Incredible Mr. Limpet. This was back in the 60s and early 70s.

Yes, I'm that old.

Saw some real dogs, too. I remember a friend of mine and I were taken to the movies by my brother to see "Von Richtofen and Brown". We were teenagers at the time, but were very much in the WWI air war. There were so many flubbs and mistakes in the movie, it died within weeks of coming out. It was at the time people were taking an interest in The Red Baron and his Flying Circus because of the Peanuts strip.

I either have replaced my VHS with DVDs or am in the process of copying my "home-made" (not pre-recorded) VHS to DVD.

:) The Incredible Mr. Limpet reminded me of one that used to show fairly often on TV: The Ghost & Mr. Chicken!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back