• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Color Toe Nail Polish

Coral pink, fire engine red, and blue all catch my attention nicely :).

JB

I agree with you, speedbump. The colors are gross. I like the tootsies to be au naturel.

:wub: Thanks babe! Like everything I do, there's actually a specific reason this is my preference.

It's classic (like pearls or Chanel) and never goes out of style so it's good on any age. Someone like me just looks like a moron wearing black polish for example. Kids and punkers can pull it off, I wouldn't even try.
My red goes well with brights, which is what I usually wear and it just pops with the bronze skintone and gold toe rings.
XOXO

:firedevil That's hot. :firedevil

red. love it. sometimes black is the favored color, but red catches my attention faster, and usually holds it longer.

Yeah but you're both a kid AND a punk babe! :devil2::rotate::feets:
(When you're a girly girl like me, one has to be careful not to look like you're trying too hard to re-visit the youth...) It's all about the balance, see? ;)
XOXO

red. love it. sometimes black is the favored color, but red catches my attention faster, and usually holds it longer.

Yeah but you're both a kid AND a punk babe! :devil2::rotate::feets:
(When you're a girly girl like me, one has to be careful not to look like you're trying too hard to re-visit the youth...) It's all about the balance, see? ;)
XOXO

a punk, eh? a kid, eh? sweetness...i won't go into it here, but my sights are more on ya know than they were before :firedevil

i had forgotten about blue as well. with the right skin tone, blue can be very eye-catching.

Bright red and black toe polishes usually are pretty sexy to me,otherwise blue polish is pretty cool,too. :happyfloa :firedevil :dogpile: :xpulcy:

mm hmm...

HEE!
I like blue too Mr. Smartypants, but not on me.
XOXO

a punk, eh? a kid, eh? sweetness...i won't go into it here, but my sights are more on ya know than they were before :firedevil

i had forgotten about blue as well. with the right skin tone, blue can be very eye-catching.

Nothing is sexier than a French Pedicure. I also like red, black, and light green toenails.

nice thread idea :D

my personal favourite polish would probably be the lavender or lilac kind, light pink, or baby blue :)
maybe lime green...humm.

black looks kind of...dirty, and icky if you ask me. and red is just too naughty! :blush:

Last edited:
Black

My GF wears black polish alot; it looks great with black lingerie and there is something really hot about nibbling / tickling a foot with dark polish....

Being from the old school....I'm 54 but quite young at heart!.....My personal preference is for classic RED! I don't know, but whenever I see younger women with any other color than red, my immediate thought is that they look "trashy" or without any class, for lack of a better word! Look back to Betty Page, for example, on just how sexy and classy red toenails look!!!!

Ok ive decided this is my favorite color

I ca

Last edited:
Um ... WHAT?!?!

I cant believe how many people responded, I feel so much more confident now with all the posts Im pretty much going to go between my hot pink, classic red, french and my new favorite "maroon". Here is a picture that shows the maroon Im using.

spaceball.gif

here is the link if the pic doesnt work: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12967300@N06/1677589848/

Who the heck are you , lady ...?!?! What's the big idea of posting a link that sends me to a collection of one of the most REMARKABLE pairs of feet I have ever seen?!?! Just how in the HELL have you managed to be a member since March & been able to hide such MAGNIFICENT-LOOKING feet?!?! ... & why haven't I "met" you yet?!?!

... pause for collection of my thoughts ...

Whoa ... okay ... um ... peachp ... Allison ... Allie ( can I call you 'Allie'? :D ) ... you seriously gotta be careful when showing off those beautiful gifts of nature you call your feet. Wow ... :wow: ... I was not prepared for that.

Your feet ... in particular , your toes ... boast an elegance in them that I rarely see. From the wonderful length of those exquisite digits ... to the shape of your nails ... to the smoothness of your skin ... to the loveliness of your arch ....... put 'em all together & you got feet that are damn near perfection , honey!

It's no secret around here that I am heavily into female feet & that oftentimes I get a little ... *passionate* ... w/my posts. But truly ... honestly ... sincerely ....... your feet have got me all kinds of flabbergasted. The beauty of them is so powerful , it smacks you right across the face & leaves you outta breath. Your collection of pics has left me supremely awestruck! :yowzer:

So , yeah ... you are now on my radar. Color me the #1 fan of those phenomenal feet of yours & expect a lot of gushing from me & praise coming your way from now on. :bowing:

Hey ... that's the price you gotta pay for having such drool-inducingly , jaw-droppingly , breath-takingly GORGEOUS tootsies & showin' off around here. :xpulcy:

Thanks SO MUCH for sharing , peachp!!! :D

I have a related question: what color on toes is off-putting to you, to the point where you'd find the feet attached to them less appealing?

I ask because I just got back from a Footnight (one of those parties where guys pay the ladies $20/10 minutes to play with their feet). Last night, as I was painting my toenails red for the dozenth time in a row, I wondered if I had a viable alternative. Red, I've always assumed, is the most "generally agreeable" color - it may not be everyone's favorite, but very few people actively dislike it. OTOH, I think if I painted them black, a couple guys might really like it, but many others would be put off and stay away.

So... is there another color that you think would be "safe," as far as not causing people to steer clear? Red is great, but sometimes one longs for something different... :angel:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back