• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite little tickling vid details?

bound2tickle

Long time lurker here! Been meaning to post this for a while. With so many tickling vids out there, I find it's the little things that really make a video special.

What are some of your favorite little details? Some of mine...

1. When you can see just a little bit of sweat on the lee's body, especially the underarms, and you know the tickling is making her body work sooo hard.

2. The way Eva K from Czech Tickling lightly uses all her finger tips, including her thumbs, on her victims' feet.

3. When the ler tickles in one spot for a second, then jumps to another spot, and then another, especially all over the upper body :)

One more! When the camera is close and you can actually hear the ler's fingernails lightly scratching over the soles...

One more! When the camera is close and you can actually hear the ler's fingernails lightly scratching over the soles...

Love this one. So rare.

When the tickler pulls her victims toes way back...

When the ticklee says "I can't take any more" and she means it.

When the ticklee makes a comment about the ticklers long nails and how bad they tickle.

I like to put goofy outtakes after the final credits of my clips. I sometimes wonder if anyone's actually seen them...

Outtakes would be awesome to see, if only I could afford to support my tickle vid habit to check them out.

When a ticklee tickles the victims feet with thier socks still half on before finally peeling back the socks for good.

How about in revenge clips when the ler's body is red with finger marks from having just been tortured? There's an awesome two-on-one Czech vid where that happens, just can't think of the name.

Or, when you can see the bra marks on a topless lee, because she just took her top off to get ready for tickling. Bonus points if you can see the bra laying somewhere near the bondage table...

Good answers.

I like the moment when the Lee gives the Ler a look that says, "hey, this is for real"!

All good ones!

Another - when the vid captures the first moment of a first-time lee being tickled. There is a perfect look of panic and struggle when the tickling first starts and they try to pull away but discover how helpless they actually are.

Also, when the lee wiggles too much, and the vid cuts to a new scene where they've tied the lee tighter or in a new position that makes an especially ticklish spot especially vulnerable.

Lol, I love it when the soles of the Lee become pink from the hard tickling like in some ctg-vids like the one with licky lex or in some of the tickling intensive videos. That's just too hot. Oh and I love it when the toes get tied on screen.

All good ones!

Another - when the vid captures the first moment of a first-time lee being tickled. There is a perfect look of panic and struggle when the tickling first starts and they try to pull away but discover how helpless they actually are.

Also, when the lee wiggles too much, and the vid cuts to a new scene where they've tied the lee tighter or in a new position that makes an especially ticklish spot especially vulnerable.

I agree with the first time ticklees. The shock and realization of how ticklish they truly are and knowing they have agreed to it and wishing they hadn't.

I love tickle talk and also love it when the ticklers are laughing as much as the ticklee.

Facial expressions of disbelief, exhaustion, resignation...hearing the sound of fingers scraping on nylon soles during stocking foot tickles...involuntary body movements such as splayed toes, twitching knees or shaking heads...

It's the little things!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Realtickling always made a point of making sure the lee's discarded bra was visible somewhere on the floor where she was being tickled. So hot!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back