• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Movie Lines

Mz Chaos

2nd Level Yellow Feather
There is no way that this kind of thread has never been started here before but I have gone back quite a few pages and cannot find one.

Having said that...

Every so often as we watch movies, one will have a line that you find funny, profound, insightful, catchy, or in some other way memorable.

There are quite a few that I use because they fit right in with conversations, observations or are relevant to a situation.

Post your favorites here and if you remember which movie it came from and who said it, that would be a nice addition to the post.

I'll start with one of the more obvious...

"It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" - Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb (Silence of the Lambs)

"Luke, you will find someone´s truth will always depend greatly on their own point of view"

Obi Wan Kenoby - Star Wars VI - Return of the Jedi

I think the statement is actually just slightly different like "the truth one accepts" or something. But i never forgot this sentence! It still hits me today how true this is.

Yes, let's thank God, for his blessings are raining down upon me. WAIT! THAT'S NOT RAIN! - Bruce Nolan (Bruce Almighty)

"Well, here's another fine (or sometime, 'nice') mess you've gotten me into!"

From several Laurel and Hardy movies.

"I'm actually quite well-balanced. I have a chip on both shoulders." - John Nash (A Beautiful Mind)

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

Chevy Chase ~ National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Oh, heaps of these!
Starting with one genre
1) This child is about to wipe out every living thing on Earth! now what do you suggest we do? Spank it? McCoy to Spock, STTMP
2) Out there. Thataway! Kirk, STTMP

3) KAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHN! 'nuf said
4) I...Have had...enough of YOU! Kirk to Kruge, ST3
5) Yes. I love Italian. And so do you! Kirk to Spock, ST4
6) My friends. We've come home! Kirk to all, ST4
7) Hi Bones. Mind if we drop in for dinner? Kirk after a plummet ST5
8) Then how come you don't know row row row your boat? Bones to Spock, ST5
9) What is it with you? Bones to Kirk, ST6
10) Second star to the right, then straight on til morning!

Hey Doc...

You forgot...

Disgruntled guy in car: Hey, why don't ya watch where you're going, ya dumb ass!
Kirk: Well, a double dumb ass on you!

and my favorite...

Scotty: Admiral, there be whales here!

(Both from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home)

"SAY WHAT ONE MORE TIME MOTHERFUCKER I DARE YOU , I DOUBLE DARE YOU SAY WHAT ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME" - Pulp Fiction

"Sons of Scotland I am William Wallace"
"William Wallace was 7 feet tall!"
"Aye, I've heard, slaughtered men by the hundreds and if he were here he'd consume the British with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightening from his arse!
*all* "ahahahaha!"

- The Beginning of the Braveheart Speech.

putting this here because the first 3 or 6 episodes were condensed into a film

That Greasy Snake!
Athena upon seeing Starbuck with Cassipoia in the launch tubes

"What do you think lady, I'm ordering a pizza?" John McClane, Die Hard

And of course...

"Yippekaiyeah mother fucker" (I'd really like to know how to spell that...for my tombstone).

"Armed? Armed with wot?
-Um bad breath, colorful language, feather duster, GUNS YOU TIT!" Locked Stocked & Two Smoking Barrels

"Look, if your gonna torture me, spank me, lick me, do it. But if this poetry shit continues, just shoot me now please!" Tank Girl

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!"
Donnie Darko

"Is that a raincoat?"
"YES! It is!"
American Psycho

"Oh DUKE! Don't you toy with my emotions!"
Moulin Rouge

- Bad guy - "I'm sorry, it was nothing personal"

- Lian neeson - "It was all personal to me" (GUNSHOT)

Taken - 2008

EPIC!!!!

"I .... like .... to ... swim!"
"What?!"
"I LIKE TO SWIM!" *throws rock at guys face*
The Last House on the Left

"All that jazz!"
Chicago

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird."
The Notebook

"No. Not without incident."
-From the movie Equilibrium. Spoken by Preston, just after he's told that "... you have been brought here, entirely without incident."

A couple from Natural Born Killers:

Reporter: Do you have anything to say to your fans?
Mickey: You ain't seen nothing yet.

Mickey: But I came to the direction I need a gun. So, the next day I started off early for work, and I'm gonna stop by a gun shop and pick up a little home protection. I walked into the place and had never seen so many guns in all my life. So, I'm looking around, then this really nice sales guy comes up to me. His name was Warren. I'll never forget his name. He was really nice. Anyway, Warren showed me all these different models of guns. Magnums, automatics, pistols, Walters. And I ask to see a shotgun. He brings me a Mossberg pump action shotgun. As soon as I held that baby in my hands, I knew what I was gonna do. It felt so good. It felt like it was a part of me. They had a mirror in the store. I looked at myself holding it, and looked so fucking good, I immediately bought it. Bought a bunch of boxes of ammo. Turned my car around, drove to Mallory's house, we took care of Mallory's parents, packed up the car, and we were off. Everybody thought I'd gone crazy. The cops, my mom, everybody. But you see, they all missed the point of the story. I wasn't crazy. But when I was holding the shotgun, it all became clear. I realized for the first time my one true calling in life.
Wayne Gale: What's that?
Mickey: Shit, man ... I'm a natural born killer.

Then, finally:

"You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. School, then college, then work... Fuck that. And fuck the Air Force Academy. If I want to fly, I'll find a way to fly. You do what you love, and fuck the rest."
From Little Miss Sunshine, a line from Dwayne. Love that movie :p

"Oh no, you did not shoot that green shit at me! Will Smith, ID4"

"No. No I wouldn't. I owe you one.... But somebody would". Deckerd to Rachel in Bladerunner

Last edited:
Edward: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Bella: What a stupid lamb
Edward: what a sick masochistic lion.

from Twilight!!! :D

i once knew a man with a wooden leg named smith.

what was the name of his other leg?

-mary poppins

oh, and:

i don't believe i caught your name.

i don't believe i dropped it.

-the music man

Hoodwinked! :D:D:D

Twitchy: I brought a flash![takes a picture]

The Wolf: Will you put that away? It's covert. No flash!

Twitchy: [takes the flash off] Undercover, got it. Mmm-hm. Nobody sees, nobody knows. Click-click, heh heh![grins]

The Wolf: [stares at Twitchy] You ever thought about decaffeinated coffee?

Twitchy: Oh, I don't drink coffee!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back