• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite music to be tickled to?

HotCat1230

TMF Regular
I posted this question in another other post but, I would like to hear what the entire community has to say about this.

Quote from Post:
"Hi Guys! I am planning a double session at the Foot Pad with Christine and Holly (Sugar and Spice LOL). Anyway, I am looking for some music to play while I am being tickle tortured. Does anyone have a favorite song that they listen to when they get tickled or think about tickling? If so, let me know."

"P.S. I already got "I'm so excited" by the pointer sisters."

If you guys and girls think of any song that would be appropiate, reply to this post. Thanks guys.

Hi I'm in the UK What's the Foot Pad? Is it a place where they specialize in tickling? If so, how much does it cost. Never been to a "working girl" or "sex worker" but don't rule it out.

I don't really get tickled to music...my ler sings random funny songs

I thought laughter was the best possible music you can have :)

Music Found so far...

perhaps... I guess I am a big fan of the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. All the tickling scenes with Don Turtelli had some sort of music that matched the mood of the torture. For Example: The Great Boldini tickle scene. I am really looking for music that can match the sensation of a tickle torture. I actually have three songs that I found already so, once again if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Here's what I found so far. Two of them are children's songs (Tickles by Tina Tickle-Ini and Piggy Toes by Hap Palmer)

The other is from the Pointer Sister (I'm so excited)

Something fast and a little crazy, but not overbearing. Something like Flight of the Bumblebee.

Or maybe even this old classic.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g2LJ1i7222c?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g2LJ1i7222c?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:jester:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xoHECVnQC7A?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xoHECVnQC7A?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I love the idea of Flight of the Bumblebee. The William Tell Overture was interesting but not my cup of tea. But, a great find!

I thought laughter was the best possible music you can have :)

I agree, let the laughter of my muse fill the room. But I think any fast-paced music will suffice. House/Techno works for me.

honestly, i don't really understand wanting to listen to music while you're being tickled. shouldn't the laughter be one of the main focal points?

Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz. I use to make my girlfriend laugh whenever appropiate to the song.

Thanks for all who replied to this post. I believe that most of youy are correct. I don't need music at all in a tickle session when the sounds of laughter are enough.

well if your going to listen to music, i agree with haribish. loud metals

I posted this question in another other post but, I would like to hear what the entire community has to say about this.

Quote from Post:
"Hi Guys! I am planning a double session at the Foot Pad with Christine and Holly (Sugar and Spice LOL). Anyway, I am looking for some music to play while I am being tickle tortured. Does anyone have a favorite song that they listen to when they get tickled or think about tickling? If so, let me know."

"P.S. I already got "I'm so excited" by the pointer sisters."

If you guys and girls think of any song that would be appropiate, reply to this post. Thanks guys.

Well I'd perfer no music be playing because I than I can't hear the vicitm laugh, scream, cry, ect. :yayzorz: :gabby:

I for one, love music. It sets the mood, no matter what you're doing.
Music makes me a better actor, and says things that no other medium can.

Use your music!
If you can become the music, you can really take someone for a ride!

I'm a lee... i'd pick:

Sean Paul - Check it Deeply
Modest Mouse - Tiny Cities Made of Ashes

...come on everyone!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back