• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

favorite oil?

steph

Level of Grape Feather
Ok Friends, which oil is your fave to use and why? I carry baby oil in the toy bag but no one's ever used it on me. A friend recommended canolli, just curious....

XOXO

hmmm i'm up to date on the female products..?

so i'll just say good old baby oil i guess. :p

it feels funny but so nice at the same time! ;)

A good oil to use

Hey Stephanie ,
There is a guy who lives near Seattle and he is a
tickle expert .
He told me that oil is better for tickling , but that using
skin lotion also helps with ticklishness with the added results
a few days later of softer , sensative skin .

Hey, STEPH!

I think it's cannola oil.

Cannolli is an italian pastry with a flaky shell
and rich, sweet creamy filling! I'll be the
first to tell you that it makes great edible spackle
for tickle-licking toes and such!

Homer Simpson- "MMMM...toes and such! UHHUHHUH!":D

Oils, etc...

I've got a bottle of massage oil in my bag of tricks, plus lotion from Bath & Body Works, and have used mineral oil from someone else's bag to great effect. Plus, along the same lines, although logistically not in the same ballpark, there's a special tickly yumminess to warm, soapy water and lather in the tub/shower. :D

Thanks friends!

Of course tact~I'm Italian~that was exhaustion talking~I get up at 4:30 every day for work! :rolleyes: :p

XOXO

PS DAN~Bath & Body Works one of my fave stores! I might get an afterschool job there for christmas if they'll have me!!! :D

oil???

i can get the concept of oil being a lubricant and making it soooooooo much easier for the fingertips to glide and dance along the soles,, yet,,what ive discovered from the use of oil is for some reason it takes some of the sensation of the sole away from my fingertips?? does that make sense? when ive used it it was so slippery that even though my fingertips glided effortlessly along the sole somehow i couldnt FEEL the sole as well,,that might have something to do with my foot fetish,, i love smoothe soft soles and the way they feel when stroked,, the oil i think is purely for tickling and making it more furious! which i endorse tottaly : ) ive had recent experiance with bag balm which i thought would work well but was kinda a letdown it was like smelly vasoline! the best thing ive found for making a sole soft soft SOFT! are glycerine based lotions from bed bath and bodyworks! the ones that smell like berries or melons or citris seem to work and believe it or not TASTE the best,,no strange purfumy yucky after taste : (

For those of you that want use oil AND suck on toes...try Olive oil...
It works..if you can stand the taste...natural and slippery...

I usually use baby oil myself...the big reason is that I also like to use either plastic tipped hair brushes or Sonicare toothbrushes on the soles and the oil keeps the reddness down and keeps the feet from drying out!!!:devil: :D

Hmmmm....

Eros Body Glide...it's silicon-based, oil-free, doesn't dry out, doesn't turn sticky. It isn't flavored, but it is slippery, and it makes me even more tickly! :)

I've been using this stuff called "nuetrogena body oil" lately... it goes on right after you shower, and you rub it in while your skin is still damp. This is the first lotion I've used that has caused such a marked increase in ticklishness... over time I've DEFINITELY noticed an increase in ticklishness (which is pretty impressive to me, because I'm not exactly tough skinned to begin with... ).

Thanx gang~looks like this lil' guidette is gonna do a whole lot of shopping! :p

XOXO

Johnsons Baby Oil but the GEL. It works much better and lasts MUCH longer!

TTD:devil:

Ticklish9's said:
I've been using this stuff called "nuetrogena body oil" lately... it goes on right after you shower, and you rub it in while your skin is still damp. This is the first lotion I've used that has caused such a marked increase in ticklishness... over time I've DEFINITELY noticed an increase in ticklishness (which is pretty impressive to me, because I'm not exactly tough skinned to begin with... ).

Hmmmmmm:devil: Nuetrogena Body Oil.:)

TTD

Favorite cooking oil= Olive.
Favorite motor oil= Quaker State
Favorite Ticklng Oil= Baby Oil but that may change after experinmentation with that Nuetrogina.

TTD

I like Astroglide. It's slippery, but has a really odd yet pleasing satiny feel to it. Got a couple samples at a Lovers Lane shop a while back, while I was perusing the fur-lined leather cuffs:devil:

The Sean Man

Re: Hmmmm....

lite said:
Eros Body Glide...it's silicon-based, oil-free, doesn't dry out, doesn't turn sticky. It isn't flavored, but it is slippery, and it makes me even more tickly! :)

I have heard quite a few people talk about Eros Body Glide..and have heard nothing but great things...I might have to add this to my shopping list...

Good stuff lite!
Hope you and Kwil are doing well:wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back