• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite place to be tickled

My most favorite place, is the place where I am most ticklish! That is my waist area (like along the pants line) omg... It drives me crazyyy I luv it

The only place I enjoy being tickled is my feet. And ONLY when "other" activities are also happening :angel: It makes it feel so much better. Works every time! Even if I do it to myself.

~Sióg

I'm not incredibly ticklish, so anywhere that gets a strong reaction is probably my favorite-that'd be my lower stomach, hips, thighs, and knees. No idea why I can literally lie still for anything else but you get me there and I thrash o/./o

~K

I don't know if I could choose... I love being tickled almost everywhere.

I never used to enjoy my feet being tickled, but I love when he tickles my feet. That and light tickles over my belly.

hips
tummy
sides
ribs
navel

other spots are bad/strong reaction, but, these I love! ^_^

I would have to say, my feet even though I'm generally ticklish everywhere... well, where people are ticklish. I think that there is a psychological element to feet tickling... It's a place usually people can't get to... and I think that makes it somehow more ticklish... never mind the symbolism... hehe

For me it's along my waistline or my feet. My waist is intensely ticklish, my feet are moderately ticklish but it feels amazing!

Armpits have always been my favorite spot to get tickled. Recently I've discovered the joys of feet tickling as well.

Ok... this might sound crazy..... my butt!! LOL!!! especially if i'm tied down!! And if I'm tied everywhere is 10 times more ticklish!! Its like having one of your sesnse taken away so the others are all the way up

Lifting my arms up above my head, and letting my husband tickle just under my breasts, and my arm pits. ^_^

MY FEET. Ooooooh yes, I love my feet tickled sooooo-ho-ho-ho much! I couldn't tell you why, but having anything stroking, scribbling, scratching, scrubbing, raking, licking or nibbling the bottoms of my feet is a surefire way to get my hysterical and hot under the collar! :wub:

I would have to agree with waist/sides :) it's also my most ticklish areas! So of course It would be my favorite place <3

I said it before and I'll say it again - feet + lady area at the same time. Best orgasm anyone will ever experience. It has the Sióg stamp of approval. :thumbsup:

Upper body but pretty much anything goes as long as the ler truly loves it.

Women seem to have a thing for ticklish hips, do they not? I don't think men are generally as ticklish there. At least, I'm not...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back