• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Tickle Session - Some M/F, Mostly F/M, explicit

Yankee22

This is a story from a year or so ago, it's probably my favorite tickle experience ever. My then girlfriend and I were on a trip to Florida for some leisure. Jane, I'll call her, was 5'6'', very fit, brunette, and had gorgeous 7.5 feet. Anyway, one of the days we were there we went to Disney and did a bunch of tourist things, which wound up meaning she spent hours and hours walking around in her sandals. When we finally got home to the hotel she hopped in the shower while I lounged on the bed to see what was on tv.

After her shower she came out of the bathroom still wrapped only in her towel. I was laying up against the headboard and she sat toward the base of the bed and swung her feet up into my lap. Knowing what she was after I jokingly looked at her and said, "What?". She wiggled her feet a little and said "Massage...we walked all day." At this point we had been dating for a little over a year, and she knew I liked feet/tickling. She really liked getting her feet played with and pampered, and didn't mind the tickling as long as it wasn't too intense. It also gave her an excuse to get pedicures regularly, and she had just gotten one before we left since she knew she'd be wearing sandals everyday.

So, she layed there in her towel, eyes closed, while I went to work massaging her feet. I massaged for a while, probably 20 minutes or so on each foot. While I massaged I would frequently lightly tickle up and down her arches, around her heels, and underneath her toes. Even though she quite ticklish, since she was so relaxed from the shower and massage, and I was only lightly tickling she would just wiggle her feet and lightly giggle whenever I tickled. Otherwise she just layed there with her eyes closed.

After a while massaging and looking at a beautiful girl, hair still wet, wearing only a towel, laying in front of me while I massaged and tickled her feet, I of course wanted to step things up a bit. So, I brought her feet up to my mouth and continued the massage, with my lips and tongue. She enjoyed having her feet worshipped, and since we'd been dating so long and it was usually a part of foreplay, it was arousing for her too. After a few minutes while I was sucking on her toes, I wiggled my tongue inbetween her toes. This tickled her almost more than anything in the world, and like a light switch she went from relaxed and aroused to squirming and laughing. "Hahaha no, no...haha" she laughed as I kept going.

Since she usually didn't mind some tickling with our foreplay I flipped her over so she was on her stomach, sat down on her legs facing her feet, and then really dug into her feet with both hands. I tickled all over her arches, soles, and toes. She was laughing really hard now, slipping in "oh no's" and "baby stop" inbetween bouts of laughter whenever she could manage. After a few minutes of this I started to get a little concerned the people in the adjoining rooms might complain, so I stopped, brought her feet back to my, and lightly kissed them a little while she recovered.

After a minute or so I got off her legs, she rolled back over, and went to kiss her on the mouth, thinking we'd just get things on from here. She stopped me though, pushed me back so that I was laying down on the bed. She quickly took my shirt off, laid it over my eyes and said "keep them closed". Usually when she did this it was because she had some kind of outfit or something she was going to put on, so I layed there, wondering what soft or corsett or nylons she might be putting on. I heard her rummaging in her bag, and then a moment or two later I was surprised when I felt her tug one of my wrists hard. Before I could say anything she had my wrists tied together and stretched tight above my head. A few moments later she grabbed my ankle and I was tied tightly in an inverted Y.

She took my shirt off my eyes and looked at me with a big smile. We used to tie each other up occassionaly, and would work in some light tickling along with it, so that's what I figured was coming. I was wrong. She leaned in, gave me a kiss, and then just said, "Let's see how you like it". She then reached both of her hands into my underarms and went to town. She had just gotten a manicure (along with the pedi) and she wiggled and dragged her nails all over the outter portion of my armpits, and then down into the hollows. I was going crazy with laughter and trying to squirm away, but she done a pretty good job securing me to the bed. She kept on torturing my underarms for a few minutes, and taunted me going, "ooh, so you're ticklish too". I was trying to beg inbetween laughs when I could, but all she would say is, "after what you just did to my feet? I'm not stopping. Maybe we'll stayt like this all night". Her talking to me really turned me on more, although I honestly found myself a little afraid of how long she might really keep it up.

After a bit she stopped and gave me a few minutes to compose myself. Once I caught my breath she started wiggling her fingers along my ribs. As I began to giggle I started to plead with her and reminded her about the neighbors hearing. "You're right" she said. She grabbed my shirt again and said "Open up". I looked at her like she was crazy, besides light bondage and stuff we had never gone any further, and never used gags or anything. She was determined though, and said, "Fine, the hard way" and dug her nails into my ribs and stomach. I tried to hold out and keep my mouth shut, but it was a pointless fight, and after maybe half a minute I burst out laughing. "Thank you" she said as stuck the bottom of the shirt just a little ways into my mouth. "Come to think of it..." she went on and used the rest of my shirt to cover my eyes (she occassionally did this anyways when she would give oral).

I made like I was going to spit the shirt out, but then realizing I was completely at her mercy, and since I was really loving what she was doing and did not want the neighbors to interrupt, I just complied and kept it in my mouth. She went back to work on my ribs and sides, but quickly worked her way down to my hips. My hips are one of my worst spots so she spent a while there, alternating between intense spider tickles and lightly tracing lines and circles. I all the while was going crazy, squirming as best I could and laughing like crazy. I remember at one point thinking it was actually a good thing the t-shirt was in my mouth to somewhat muffle the laughter.

After a good while on my hips she gave me another break and came to sit by the head of the bed. She uncovered my eyes and removed the t-shirt, and looked at me while I recovered. "You're so cute like this" she teased, and then after a moment put the t-shirt back in my mouth and over my eyes. She then leaned in by my ear and whispered, "Get ready, I'm going for your feet now". I have a muffled and fake protest, both excited and afraid since my feet are one of my worst spots. But, before she moved she goes, "Oh, almost forgot" and suddenly took my ear into her mouth, wiggling her tongue on and nibbling my ear lobe. This drove me nuts and I began to laugh and buck against the bonds. She stopped this after not even a minute and then strolled around to the foot of the bed.

Since we had been together for over a year, and I had told her about my fetish pretty early on, I had tickled her feet A LOT. Because I had tickled her feet so much, she knew what tickled the worst and had become a really devilish foot tickler. She started out like I usually did to her, at that place where your heel turns into your arch. From there she went wild, going after my arches, soles, heels, and the middle to outter edge of the side of my foot. After my hips, and maybe ear lobes, my feet are my worst spot. So I went crazy, laughing and bucking as she spent what felt like ages alternating between fast tickles and light ones all over my feet. I started to fade off into silent laughter and run out of energy to squirm so she started to slow down and only lightly dragged her nails along my feet to tease me.

Just as I was getting my breath back she started back up, fiercely wiggling her nails along my arches. I burst out laughing again. Then came the worst, she used her left hand to pry back my toes and then dug in. I started to lose it as her nails flittered along and between my toes. I started to fade back into silent laughter while she kept going, taunting me again saying, "You know, I think this tickles you even worse than it tickles me". I couldn't say anything back, I was lost in laughter and trying (and failing) frantically to get my toes away from her nails. After a little while she knew she needed to back off, so she released my toes went back to just a few light tickles on my feet.

Due to all the struggling I had shaken the shirt off from over my eyes. She gave me this devilish smile as she looked up and untied my ankles. Once my ankles were free came her favorite part of all this. She reached up to my midsection and grabbed the waist of my shorts. I lifted my hips and in one swoop she pulled my shorts off. One more tug and my boxers were gone. Having finally had a few minutes to recover it finally hit me for the first time that she had taken off her towel a long time ago and was completely naked.

She climbed on top of me. She had this way of kneeling with her legs inside of my thighs which made it impossible for me to close my legs. A big smile crept on her face as she looked down and saw me completely aroused. Slowly she started to use her hand on me. Since I was so aroused from all the tickling I tried to just lay back and relax, but from the position of her legs I knew what was coming. Just as I started to get close, she used used her free hand that wasn't working on me to tickle that V-shaped crevice where your legs meet your groin. This was it for me, I burst out into laughter, started pulling against the ties still keeping my hands secured, and came as hard as I ever have in my life.

Once I orgasmed she stopped tickling, and just continued lightly tugging until I was completely finished. As I layed there still convulsing she said, "I LOVE that I can make you cum anytime just be tickling you". After a bit she untied me, I cleaned up, got back into bed, and fell right asleep. All in all the tickling lasted just a little over an hour. There was some other tickles throughout the trip, but nothing like this.

That's something I'd love to experience! You're a lucky guy.

Thanks for sharing. Hot story...and it seems she isn't your gf any longer...
shame.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back