• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite type of tickle session?

cmike361

I've got a session tomorrow with a pro domme in my area and it got me wondering, what kind of session do you like as a 'lee? Something more sexual? More intense? Teasing? Digging in?

She told me she's more into tickling lightly with her long nails and doesn't dig in as much, which I prefer since it is more arousing. What do you all enjoy?

I like being put in pretty secure bondage and a ball gag, intense and sexual with POT.

How was the session?

My favorite type of tickling session is the next one. &#55357;&#56841;

I definitely want intense. I want my limits pushed. I want my tickler to be so skilled in tickling techniques that I regret agreeing to it halfway through the session. I want the tickler to be adept in verbal and mental teasing along with good techniques to make me always on edge and never being able to guess. My top desire is to somewhere along the line wonder, "Is this ever going to end?" And a skilled tickler can tickle you for 20 minutes and make it feel like an hour.
BUT...
Buzzkill alert: I'm not into sexual tickling. I like my sex to be sex and my tickling to be tickling. Not sure why but that's how my brain chose to be wired.

I definitely want intense. I want my limits pushed. I want my tickler to be so skilled in tickling techniques that I regret agreeing to it halfway through the session. I want the tickler to be adept in verbal and mental teasing along with good techniques to make me always on edge and never being able to guess. My top desire is to somewhere along the line wonder, "Is this ever going to end?" And a skilled tickler can tickle you for 20 minutes and make it feel like an hour.
BUT...
Buzzkill alert: I'm not into sexual tickling. I like my sex to be sex and my tickling to be tickling. Not sure why but that's how my brain chose to be wired.

I want the same thing. Excellent description.
With exception to the last part, because it is very sexual yo me. But the rest is spot on.

I feel like the casual icebreaker that leads to exploration, then teasing, then testing boundaries/limits and finally all out tickle fight/war is the best. The slow build with a huge payoff for both/all involved!

My ideal is: semi-restrictive bondage (enough that I cant go anywhere, but not so much that I’m completely immobile). Two or three lers (any gender). Lots of tools/games/challenges/banter. A mixture of light and intense tickling (make me scream and regret life, but like, only for a few minutes at a time). Depending on the partner, sexual elements added.

BUT...

SAME!!! I like my tickling to be tickling and sex
To be separate. My tickle partners and I always wear clothes and are not into nudity. My tickle partners are also NOT sex partners. There’s a fine line there, at least for me.

My favorite type of session is where im a lee and ler, no particular order. As of late, im usually a ler first to a female lee and then the roles have been reversed. We also have the lee strapped down on a leather tickle table for the entirety of the session. It’s fun to be a ler and then switch positions. I really rather just be a ler but I can take revenge… usually. LOL.

The only rules we have are safewords are respected, the lee is fully strapped down on the table, and all lees are barefoot.

A very playful, gentle session, with lots of breaks, and aftercare, I bake and bring snacks!

And afterwards, if my play partner likes, then an Italian and some fizz, that's my idea of a perfect scenario

As a lee I enjoy it lightly and digging in too. And my favorite type of session would be tickling someone a a ler then her getting me back in revenge. I never did this but I always imagined it. I like the idea of someone tickling me in revenge, that makes it all the more intense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back