• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Zombie Movies

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
got the idea from Arson Frost, but i was reading an interview with George A. Romero himself, and got back to my zombie roots, and my top favorites are:

1. Shaun of the Dead (even George loved it, and he never loves mainstreamed zombie flicks)

2. Dawn of the Dead (the remake. just seems scarier for me, but i do condone the running zombies. that's just stupid)

3. Land of the Dead (possibly my favorite outta all the Romero made flicks)

4. Left 4 Dead (a game, i know, but it's friggin sweet!!! if that game happened in real life, i'd friggin eat a snipe, screw trying to survive that)

I love the Romero movies Night of the Living Dead, and Dawn..., Day..., and Land of the Dead

The 1990 remake of Night of the Living Dead directed by Tom Savini and starring Tony Todd.

The recent Dawn of the Dead remake.

The Return of the Living Dead series, I think there's 4 or 5...

I loved Shaun of the Dead as well.

I also liked the Resident Evil movies based off of the game series.

Oh, and I forgot the Peter Jackson gem Dead Alive

Last edited:
Other than Shaun of the Dead, one of my favorite Zombie related films is a little known Italian gem Dellamorte Dellamore, quite an excellent and unusual film, rather than following the simply formula of zombie films, the zombies are more of a set piece for more complex philosophical and character driven stories.

This scene pretty much defines it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=zYMtkfz1o4Q

I like all of GAR's films. Night, Dawn, Day, Land, and Diary.

Have also seen the remakes of Night Dawn & Day.

Shaun of the dead is just awesome. Resident Evil is good too (three was kinda weird though)

Also 28 days and weeks later, even though they aren't technically zombies it still has the jist of a zombie movie

I pretty much second JimBoy's list. Also a big fan of Dellamorte Dellamore (a.k.a Cemetery Man). I'm glad it finally hit DVD a few years ago.

And for anyone who hasn't heard of Bio Zombie, go find it now. It's a Chinese movie made to spoof quite a few of the mainstream zombie ideas.

Last edited:
1. No Mercy
2. Death Toll
3. Dead Air
4. Blood Harvest

wat?

Seriously though.

1. Day of the dead
2. Shaun of the dead

could not stand land of the dead (except for the cameo of blade from DotD) or the RE movies.

The original Dawn of the Dead (screw the running zombies and the "remake")

Shaun of the Dead is an instant classic

The Resident Evil video games...interactive zombie mayhem!

Shaun of the dead is just awesome. Resident Evil is good too (three was kinda weird though)

Also 28 days and weeks later, even though they aren't technically zombies it still has the jist of a zombie movie

Resident Evil 1 and 2 were good zombie flicks, just sucked horribly for die hard resident evil fans like me.

28 days later was very good, the ending especially gave me goose bumps, i loved it

We need barry burton in the nxt RE. played by his original vocie actor. then, when it's awful and ridiculus, it will be nostagically so. Now, i'm off to make a jill sandwich.

Mine are
Night of the living dead original and the remake
Dawn of the dead original
Day of the dead original
Land of the dead
Return of the living dead part 1 2 and 3
Children shouldn't play with dead things
Zombie 2
The Resident Evil Movies
Shaun of the dead

Last edited:
We need barry burton in the nxt RE. played by his original vocie actor. then, when it's awful and ridiculus, it will be nostagically so. Now, i'm off to make a jill sandwich.

lol, finally someone who knows their resident evil stuff. we need an entire remake, starting all over again and doing it right. i understand if you can't fit the entire story into a movie, but that's no excuse to change the entire plot and cast of characters, but leave the name. that's just retarded.

if anyone wants to know how the entire resident evil series is really played out, read the series of novels based on the game from S.D. Perry. all the books are based on the games except 2 and 4. but a really awesome series, my only favorite book series.

Sadly, the Silent Hill movie wasn't much better. I can't understand the reasoning behind making the main character a woman instead of a man and trying to preserve much of the story from the first game, but also adding in elements from the other games.

Shaun of the Dead tops the list for me. :p

Close behind are Land of the Dead and the remake of Dawn of the Dead.

lol, finally someone who knows their resident evil stuff. we need an entire remake, starting all over again and doing it right. i understand if you can't fit the entire story into a movie, but that's no excuse to change the entire plot and cast of characters, but leave the name. that's just retarded.

if anyone wants to know how the entire resident evil series is really played out, read the series of novels based on the game from S.D. Perry. all the books are based on the games except 2 and 4. but a really awesome series, my only favorite book series.

I agree! I have all of S.D. Perrys RE novels! Great stuff if your a fan of the series. I highly recommend them!
I was just playing the REmake on Gamecube last week and I was cracking up at Barrys "Jill sandwich" remark. mmmmmmm Jill sandwich....

I agree! I have all of S.D. Perrys RE novels! Great stuff if your a fan of the series. I highly recommend them!
I was just playing the REmake on Gamecube last week and I was cracking up at Barrys "Jill sandwich" remark. mmmmmmm Jill sandwich....

*hi 5's fellow RE fan* w00t!

if you like Barry's remark, you'll love this i created: http://re69.ytmnd.com/

discovered the audio somewhere and posted it for all to enjoy. it's pretty funny, and uses 100% authentic RE sounds and quotes.

LMAO! I suspect the zipper sounds aren't from RE. I still love Barrys classic "Oh My God!" LOL

Yeah I like S.D. Perry's portrail of the series. Yeah she had a few mishaps because she made the novels around the time the games came out, which was a bad idea with capcom's way of telling stories.

Night of the living dead remake
Shaun of the living dead
dawn of the dead
day of the dead
RE Games(except 4 that was an action game)

Yeah I like S.D. Perry's portrail of the series. Yeah she had a few mishaps because she made the novels around the time the games came out, which was a bad idea with capcom's way of telling stories.

Night of the living dead remake
Shaun of the living dead
dawn of the dead
day of the dead
RE Games(except 4 that was an action game)

ya, capcom gets crazy when it comes to telling stories. perfect example is this Resident Evil: Degeneration, which takes place between RE 2 and RE 4, 7 years after the Racoon City incident. sequels, prequel, and everything in between oh my!

Don't know if you all heard this, but George A Romero's latest zombie movie is going to be shown at the Toronto International Film Festival.

It's called "Survival Of The Dead".

On an island off the coast of North America, local residents simultaneously fight a zombie epidemic while hoping for a cure to return their un-dead relatives back to their human state.

Here's a link to the trailer on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifo7fNnm7EE

I know I've referenced it from time to time, but I have to once more voice my love for 1984's "Night of the Comet." Granted, the zombies are only a partial theme, and they're differently portrayed than most zombie hordes, but it's got hot 80's action. It really is campy awesomeness.

I like "Return of the Living Dead"...not only did you have a funny movie, but it had some good effects (tar man zombie), and it actually gave the zombies some speed which was a new thing, and then of course there was a naked Linnea Quigley, which is never a bad thing. :cool

I like "Return of the Living Dead"...not only did you have a funny movie, but it had some good effects (tar man zombie), and it actually gave the zombies some speed which was a new thing, and then of course there was a naked Linnea Quigley, which is never a bad thing. :cool

I actually didn't care for those(they made at least two sequels to the first). I'm totally in the minority on this, though. Most of my horror-fan friends dig `em.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back