• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite colour for toenails?

JadeUk

Just wondered what is everyone colour for girls to have their toenails painted?

Out of:

- red
- orange
- green
- blue
- purple
- pink
- black
- silver
- gold
- clear
- multicoloured

Or any others?

I actually thought about this as a thread. I personally paint mine with baby blue with blue-ish green glitter, it really does look good. Or I paint them, pink with white glitter, and that looks good too.

Great Question

That's actually a cool question that for me leads to interesting,erotic thought.If her feet are right,i.e., smooth,tan, sexy, -then usually the dark red colored toenails are the 1st thing I'll notice.But I like the glitter-stuff too, all of it.Silver, Gold, Purple, but I guess the red comes to mind 1st.If her feet are right all that stuff turns me on.

My favorite color to see a girl's toenails painted is red, either fire red, or dark red/burgundy/maroon. I just think that those colors of nail polish look very sexy on a girl's toes.

Mitch

I agree I love women who have their toes painted red or maroon.

:woot:

toespo7.gif

:woot:

purple and strawberry margarita....and Venray wow i would love to paint mine like that..

My personal favorite is clear. Colors are not a turn-off, but I think color draws the eye to the nail itself and I like to view the entire foot, including the toes.

:xpeepsofa

Toes painted with different colors and designs at the same time looks very sexy in my eyes .

Deep red for me. I got them done again today, determined to get something different this time, but when the pedicurist tested out the different colors on my toes, red won out yet again. :p

Purple or black always drives me wild. Other dark, 'cool' colours, like certain shades of blue and green, are almost as good.

Plain old natural-coloured toenails are pretty hot, too. I probably like paint-free next after purple, black, blue, and green.

My least favourite is bright red or pink. It's just so common, so ordinary, so boring. That's despite the fact that red is in general my favourite colour. I don't know if I would like it better if it weren't for the fact that probably 80% of women who paint their toenails use those colours. I like the unusual, the minority, the outsider.

I especially like toenails that are blue or black, and I really like the fancy toe-nail designs they have nowadays, I saw a woman recently with zebra stripes painted on her toes. I like that because you only go through that much effort to get your feet noticed.

yeh good point, I was just asking because I usually have mine the standard dark red or just normal red, but I tried something different and painted em black.

My boyfriend (Footickler14 who's sitting behind me right now) doesn't know but I'm thinking of going multi-coloured next time lol or something just odd just dark blue with silver glitter - y'know something different! :xpulcy:

By the way its JadeUk, using my boyfriend profile, who started the thread

lol yeh just wanna clear it up my boyfriend does NOT paint his toenails ....... as far as i know, but then again it could look good :D
heheehe.jpg

I'm so gonna get my ass kicked for posting that lol!

awww,thats funny sweetie-how does one and half hours of tickle torture sound?ah well you dont have a choice-ill be sure to let you lot know how it goes!!!

I like to use a variety of colors, though my favorites are blues, purples, and reds.

I have used: red, orange, green, blue, purple, black, silver, and multicolored.

Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black Black :d

For me, my usual colours are;

* Deep shiny glossy dark red
* Deep shiny purple

I tend to put a clear coat over the top that is a 'wet look' and keeps them looking glossy. Sometimes I love to put jewels on them or transfers. I have tried to do the French polish, but its a nightmare at getting the white line and keeping a steady hand lol. I also tend to change the colour depending on if I've got a big 'do' to go to then matching the polish to the outfit I'm wearing. I also love my black one that has glitter in it, but as everyone knows its a real pain at removing polishes that has glitter in them, grrr, mwahaha.

slap'n'ticklee said:
For me, my usual colours are;

* Deep shiny glossy dark red
* Deep shiny purple

I tend to put a clear coat over the top that is a 'wet look' and keeps them looking glossy. Sometimes I love to put jewels on them or transfers. I have tried to do the French polish, but its a nightmare at getting the white line and keeping a steady hand lol. I also tend to change the colour depending on if I've got a big 'do' to go to then matching the polish to the outfit I'm wearing. I also love my black one that has glitter in it, but as everyone knows its a real pain at removing polishes that has glitter in them, grrr, mwahaha.

hey that's a good idea..thanks i'll try that, putting a clear coat over the top..i want that wet look..also i would love to try glitter..purple nail polish with silver glitter...that would look awesome..

Yep it sure does work but I have got an actual polish that is just for giving nails the wet look glaze and its lovely stuff :p and ohh yeah, purples with glitters, divine ;)

isabeau said:
hey that's a good idea..thanks i'll try that, putting a clear coat over the top..i want that wet look..also i would love to try glitter..purple nail polish with silver glitter...that would look awesome..

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back