• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite Star Trek Captain?

Favourite Star Trek Captain?

• James 'Tap that' Kirk

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Jean Luc 'Quiet But Great' Picard

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Benjamin 'KO'd Q' Sisko

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Kathryn 'Shall Have No Gods Before Me' Janeway

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Johnathan 'Genocide Has Its Plus Points' Archer

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other Named Captains

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other, None Named Captains

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DEV

3rd Level Red Feather
Pretty much in the title, which Star Trek Captain is your favourite? I'll be including an 'other' option due to the fact there have been other good Captains apart from the main characters and the fact I can't remember the name of the chap who took over the Enterprise when Picard was counting lights. My own prejudice is possibly laid out with the options available so I'llbe honest, Sisko was awesome. Your thoughts?

Kirk may be the original and the Awesomeness! But Picard is just The Man! Come on Shatner you don't have to hair for us to respect you. Look at Patrick, come on!

Janeway all the way. :woot:

Interesting fact. Janeway's hometown is Bloomington, Indiana. And that's exactly where I'll be going to college next year! :woot2:

Picard. No contest. Kirk was nice for the shagging the ladies and the "kirk fu", but Picard would be the one I'd want leading my mission.

It's a tough call on this one. They're all great captains. There's something about Picard's reserved strength that makes him awesome. True, he's pretty idealistic but there's something to be said about that. Kirk is quite unpredictable and his openness rivals Archer's who I find way too impulsive. Though great for the series, not my personal favorite. Janeway is a little too resolved for my tastes. Sisko...well he's awesome too. Still gotta go with Picard though.

Other random captains: Sulu eh... Data took command once and was fairly awesome at that. The captain of the Enterprise C, her name escapes me but what a personality in that one.

I voted Other because I almost went with Kirk, but then I got to thinking of that scene at the end of first contact......

I'm not sure if he could really be called captain or not, but who else but Zeffram Cochrane could introduce vulcans to whiskey and Roy Orbison without getting a nerve pinch? :roflmao:

Now that I've had a little more time to think about it , I'm a little perplexed as to why Captain Merrill Stubing didn't get a nod in this poll. :confused:

captain-stubing.jpg

Now that I've had a little more time to think about it , I'm a little perplexed as to why Captain Merrill Stubing didn't get a nod in this poll. :confused:

captain-stubing.jpg

Which series/episode was she in?

Nobody beats Jean Luc and Patrick Stewart is a great actor!!! On so many levels.

Kirk may be the original and the Awesomeness! But Picard is just The Man! Come on Shatner you don't have to hair for us to respect you. Look at Patrick, come on!

Picard was a joke, Kirk (as played by Shatner) was the man, and Pike was the first captain... so you are wrong 3 times over.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back