• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite under used form of bondage?

oxoforgotso

TMF Regular
Just curious as to what everyone else loves in terms of bondage that isn't used in videos that often. Mine would have to be a large, heavy blanket. I just think it is a more natural form of bondage that would appear in everyday life. I know Charlee Chase has done a video and I would love to see someone Taikaji the amazon from tickle abuse wrapped up in a big blanket with her huge feet sticking out the end completely defenceless.

What does everyone else think?

Besides blankets, I would add the adjustable headrests on the front seats in cars.

My boyfriend has a four post bed. He has a set of ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs he connected to the two post at the head via straps. When he cuffs my ankles my legs go up in the air and then when he cuffs my wrists my arms go straight across horizontally. Would love to see this position in clips.

Dont know if its been mentioned but how about the old hands behind the back and ankles tied together

Bondage in a simple upright chair

Last edited:
One thing I've always wished I could see is a girl in one of those blow-up sumo wrestling get-ups and have her fall down. I can't see how she could get up, so she would be effectively helpless with her feet sticking out of the bottom and her hands too far away to protect them..... You could just walk over and take a foot in your hand and tickle away and there would be nothing she could do to stop you!!!

Suspension bondage while being tickled doesn't seem to be shown enough. The lee would twirl in circles with their bound body elevated horizontally off the ground. I've never done this but would love to try. Who cares if you get dizzy from spinning around?? It's not like your gonna fall down and hurt yourself, lol...

Brute strength! I quite enjoy just holding a lee's ticklish spots in various positions by being bigger and stronger than them. It's great seeing their amazement at me having one hand totally free to tickle away.

Feet in the car headlock has been a favorite for some reason, but I love the blanket or mummified bondage. I'm not a hardcore bondage fan, I usually don't go more than simple spread eagle.(I'm boring)

Hello, oxoforgotso-

Rolls of adhesive bandages are fun.
Also just got an over the door rig which I cannot wait to try out.

Regards
-Ms Black

Tickle Abuse's new super-cruel tickling device is something that I'd like to see used more often. Mainly because it hasn't been debuted yet.

I would like to see more exploration of "home" bondage. Creative ways to be tied to chairs, sofas, ottomans and tables. I'm all for dungeon style devices, but for the practical person, some new ideas would be great.

Brute strength! I quite enjoy just holding a lee's ticklish spots in various positions by being bigger and stronger than them. It's great seeing their amazement at me having one hand totally free to tickle away.

This!

I don't know what you would call it, and it's not exactly "bondage," but sometimes if he's tired of holding my wrists and doesn't want to put me in bondage, he'll bring my hands up to the headboard and tell me to hold it. Obviously, I tell him to go fuck himself, but then... he starts with some bullshit about how I can't do it. So then of course, fully aware that I'm being manipulated, the competitive side of me takes over and I get all indignant and, "Yes I can!" And then away we go. And I'm very wrong. I can't. But it's fun to try :) I like the dynamic of him challenging me to do something that we both know I can't do, but can't say no to, either. If I watched videos, which I tend not to do, I'd like to see that kind of playful dynamic between the lee and the ler.

But if everyone hates my answer or thinks it doesn't count as bondage, I'll piggyback off of this one.

nice vid, but if I had you in that position I would tickle you sooooo much more for soooooo much longer hehe

To me, what is underused are things that real people use--simple bondage cuffs/plain rope/strips of cloth. I much prefer seeing that to seeing elaborate furniture that no one owns in real life.

Mental bondage. Finding something that a lee REALLY hates, and saying "Don't move your feet or I am going to do a, b, and c to you. Once a ler gets into your brain like that and makes YOU responsible for any and all of your suffering? *shudder* that's what will break a girl

Mental bondage. Finding something that a lee REALLY hates, and saying "Don't move your feet or I am going to do a, b, and c to you. Once a ler gets into your brain like that and makes YOU responsible for any and all of your suffering? *shudder* that's what will break a girl

Now that would be interesting. Would the lee still have some kind of physical bondage?

There are a couple. One is plain old rope bondage. I know, people think that's used all the time, but it really isn't. People use leather cuffs, stocks, elaborate padded chairs, racks, just about every darn thing but properly tied rope bondage.

The other is what some folks I know call "5 cent bondage." Take 5 pennies. Put one penny on the tip of each finger of the 'lee's left hand. Now press the fingers of the right hand on top, so the pennies are held between the fingertips.

"Don't drop the pennies."

Recently he broke one of his fingers at work, and ever since I've been very careful to be gentle with that hand whether we're playing or just holding hands or anything. He just broke the tip, so he can still bend his other knuckles, enough to wrap his finger around my wrist or hold my hand, but it's not healed enough that he can actually use that hand to hold me down. So he got the genius idea to hold my hand or wrist with his hurt hand while he tickles me with the other, telling me that if I pull away I'll hurt his broken finger. He even yells a very theatric, "Ow! Ow! Be careful!" if I start to wiggle or pull even the littlest bit, so I have to deliberately sit still while he tickles me or risk hurting him. and hes not nice about it at ALL. It's fucking HORRIBLE.

this girl laying face down hands tied behind their back feet tied laying on a pillow and me sitting on their ankles and having my way with their feet ..
also hogtie with a blind fold is pretty awesome to.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back