• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fayth gets lost, buried & tickle interrogated

MZapdos

TMF Expert
The wonderful Fayth from Fayth on Fire made one excellent custom vid for me, the second she has done for me. Both are a buried & tickled theme. This one has her out on a walk & getting lost, she stumbles onto some private property. Unfortunately for her, the owner believes she was sent there by a Mr Big to steal something of his. She keeps answering him that she knows nothing of what he is talking about. He buries her in the dirt with just her head & feet exposed. He tells her he has ways of making her answer & begins to tickle her pantyhosed feet. The clip features shoe removal, glossy pantyhose & barefoot action, finger & hairbrush tickling, pantyhose ripping.

Part 1 is uploaded to her clips4sale now & part will be going up tomorrow. Attached are pics from the video itself. Posting this here for her =)

Her clips store: http://clips4sale.com/studio/7999/

UPDATE!

I have crafted a preview to the video & have uploaded it to youtube here http://youtu.be/2woPKexV4V0
Enjoy =)

Attachments

• SnapShot(1).jpg
    SnapShot(1).jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 449
  • SnapShot(4).jpg
    SnapShot(4).jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 601
  • SnapShot(2).jpg
    SnapShot(2).jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 680
  • SnapShot(6).jpg
    SnapShot(6).jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 622
  • SnapShot(5).jpg
    SnapShot(5).jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 605
Last edited:
Where is the preview clip???
I like her pictures and clip site.

Last edited:
Where is the preview clip???
I like her pictures and clip site.

Sorry, but we dont have any preview clips. But there is a small one on the clips4sale store for the mp4 version. Just click the pic on the store

Preview usually helps. The 10 second C4S ones just don't show enough most of the time.

I like Fayth though, she's pretty.

You guys are in luck, i worked something out & shall update this thread soon enough with a link to a preview

The preview clip you make is wonderful! Thanks for keeping the title page on it...much appreciated and including great snippets of the action I endured while buried!!
XoXo

Fayth On Fire

Great clip! Very original! Love the whole buried feet scenario, whether it's earth or sand! An F/F version would be nice!:idea:

Glad to see all the positive word here everyone =) Part two is now up on her store ;)

Thanks Fayth, for this amazing custom! I did my best with the preview clip I cut together, glad you liked it

I may have to get you to edit the next video we collaborate doing together;) Thanks again for all the clicks to check it out..you guys are wonderful!

FaythOnFire

Great clip, Fayth has an amazing laugh and its always great to see her get tickled

I may have to get you to edit the next video we collaborate doing together;) Thanks again for all the clicks to check it out..you guys are wonderful!

FaythOnFire

Aww, thank you for the vote of confidence on that. I would love to try my hand & editing the next one, shouldnt be too long till that one actually hehe

Gotta admit....didnt think I'd like it....but I do. Nice work! Great model!

FaythOnFire

Great video. I would love to stumble across you buried like that in my backyard with your soles helplessly exposed! ;)

I think a few of you found this one..BUT for those that haven't..here is another one i did last summer..Same concept..Im buried and foot tickled, thinking this is a new spa treatment of sorts. http://clips4sale.com/7999/11465147

Fayth

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back