• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fear Factor

Even if you could, the whole show has probably been taped already. If they took your suggestion, it would show until next season.

Thinking the Same Thing

Ha ha! I knew I wasn't the only one thinking about that scenario! How about this: with 5 contestants (each of whom has an interest in getting the others to drop out), take turns: 4 of them gang-tickle torture the fifth - who is tied up totally helpless. They have 3 minutes (ok, we can dream about it being 30 minutes) to force the victim to yell out the safeword, or grab a white flag, etc. With $50,000 at stake, some pretty ruthless tickling would surely result.

It's been done!

I remember coming across a clip that featured something like this.

The contestant was tied to a table and tickled using some kind of device. For the life of me I can't remember the name but recall that it was either spanish or italian in origin. It was done in front of a studio audience - great clip.

It might be on my old computer that recently died. I haven't bothered to try resucing any of the data yet since most of it I can live without or had copies of. I think I'll take a run at finding it.

Wish me luck. In the meantime, I'll post in the requests forum. Somebody has got to have it out there.

b bad

I had the same idea, myself. I say we start a letter-writing campaign!

Hmmm

I too have had this idea running through my mind. I wonder how serious a reality show whould take this suggestion? Tickle Torture Challenge

I saw a short clip once from a japanese television show where they tied a girl wearing a bikini spread-eagle on the ground. They then covered her with some type of sugary liquid and released about a dozen piglets into the small enclosure where she was staked out. They started licking her all over and she was going berzerk! I wonder if this type on idea would appeal to the producers of the show. (I know it appealed to me :D )

yeah. too bad you can't do that stuff on american tv because it is considered sexual content by the censorship. I have only seen and heard about tickling like that in other countries. But who knows, in the near future, they may soften up.;)

I remember coming across a clip that featured something like this.

The contestant was tied to a table and tickled using some kind of device. For the life of me I can't remember the name but recall that it was either spanish or italian in origin. It was done in front of a studio audience - great clip.

It might be on my old computer that recently died. I haven't bothered to try resucing any of the data yet since most of it I can live without or had copies of. I think I'll take a run at finding it.

Wish me luck. In the meantime, I'll post in the requests forum. Somebody has got to have it out there.

b bad

You might be thinking of the Italian version of distraction.

We welcome our newest Fear Factor sponsor- Sonicare

But, then someone like FG666 would break the curve by her not being ticklish. It would indeed be interesting to watch, but the "fear of tickling" is far from universal. Maybe the fear of bad tickling!! ;)

That would be really cool if they did have a stunt like that when the show aired new episodes. Unfortunately its just repeats now :/

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back