• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feather Crazy F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I have been trying to get Milf Tracy back for some time, she is just too damn ticklish and didnt want to get tickled ever again. I told her that I had a new tickler that was much nicer than Tasha, lol. I told her no brushes, no tools, I even told Tracy that Kelli wouldn't even use her fingernails. Kelli uses her fingenails anyway in the beginning, very, very lightly. Kelli is amazed how sensitive Tracy is, so she wants to see if the feathers work. Feathers very rarely tickle anyone, but Tracy cannot take it. Kelli decides to use the feathers and only the feathers on Tracy's entire body. Tracy loses it for sure, the light touch is even worse than the brush.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• feathercrazy1.jpg
    feathercrazy1.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 2,581
  • feathercrazy2.jpg
    feathercrazy2.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,383
  • feathercrazy3.jpg
    feathercrazy3.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,675
  • feathercrazy4.jpg
    feathercrazy4.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,709
  • Feather Crazy Sample.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 3,120
Fiendishly wicked, that evil feather. Tracy is super ticklish.

I really want to see a M/M clip or two that involves this amount of feather tickling. :)

I am feather ticklish, I just dont trust any of models to tickle me without giving me a heart attack!

I have the new lick tickling in the Mantis with Sabrina, also a very cruel one coming with Joey.

I remember her!, she was 40 years old in her first clips or so I remember you to write, back in 2010. So now she is 43? Those milfs are irresistible!. I wish she stays with you for a series of tickling clips, such a guest of honour!. Very few times the fantasy of tickling somebody to death with feathers come to reality.

I remember her!, she was 40 years old in her first clips or so I remember you to write, back in 2010. So now she is 43? Those milfs are irresistible!. I wish she stays with you for a series of tickling clips, such a guest of honour!. Very few times the fantasy of tickling somebody to death with feathers come to reality.

It is rare indeed when feathers actually tickle. Joey is feather sensitive too, and of course Lo Lo

Wow....that's really hot. She has a beautiful laugh....nice to see her back again.

I know Tracy has super ticklish nipples... I bet those feathers would work wonders there!

In my recent response on your other blog which featured MILF Tracy getting her feet licked, I started to request for her feet to be feather AND finger tickled to go with the lickling. NICE ONE!!! Going to buy my clip now... :yourock:

OK, it's official. I have just bought one of the most erotic tickle videos on the planet! Please do another toe-tie tickle with MILF Tracy and Miss Kelli but next time with just light, gentle fingernail and feather tickling and LOTS of slow lickling. An PLEASE, make it longer than 8 minutes!!! Sheesh!!! LOL!!! Keep up the great work! :bounce:

too bad you cant lure Tracy into the rack so Kelli and Tasha can tagteam her

OK, it's official. I have just bought one of the most erotic tickle videos on the planet! Please do another toe-tie tickle with MILF Tracy and Miss Kelli but next time with just light, slow, gentle fingernail tickling :bounce:

-- SOOOO Happy you got Tracy back!

Damn, she has to rank damn near the top of most ticklish models you've ever had! Lord have mercy!

But seriously, exactly what funkytklr2 said above... but it would take a lot of discipline to keep the tickling ever so light! You push her too much & She'll never come back!

Thanks for this video!

Featherticklish is an understatement in this case! Wow what a treat to see someone react that way; you almost feel bad for her... *Almost ;) And Kelli- Holy Smokes is she methodical in her torture administration!

Would love to see someone with no nails whatsoever, or very short, thin ones tickle the soles of somebody of Tracy's ticklishness caliber with feather-soft fingertips... very light touches. To someone like Tracy, this would be devastating!

That clip is some kind of wonderful! And I love the almost stoic look on Kelli's face, a great counter-point to Tracy's laughter. I'm sensitive to light touches and would be equally driven crazy by Kelli. Lucky Tracy!

MILF Tracy is one of my all-time favorites...............great feet.........great laugh..........beautiful woman!!!! More...........more.............more!!! Now we need a foot lickle video with Tracy and Kelli!!!!!

Giantfan :devil:

MILF Tracy is one of my all-time favorites...............great feet.........great laugh..........beautiful woman!!!! More...........more.............more!!! Now we need a foot lickle video with Tracy and Kelli!!!!!

Giantfan :devil:

Tracy will be in town for a few months, so I will have time to have her back again for several more shoots I hope.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back