• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feather Envy M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Damian read about a new type of massage spa and decided he had to try it. He walked into a large reception area comfortably decorated with couches and chairs and feathers in frames on the wall. As he walked up to the desk to sign in, he heard laughter, hysterical, frenzied laughter. It sent a shiver down his spine. I clerk behind the desk handed him a clipboard and asked that he answer all the questions.
Damian sat down and began reading the questions, all asking about tickling and being ticklish. He walked back to the desk, puzzled.
"What type of massage spa is this? Your questionnaire seems to ask an awful lot of questions about tickling." The clerk looked at him and smiled.
"We do tickle massages here. We tickle anywhere on your body within reason. You didn't know?" Damian shook his head and whispered "No."
"Are you ticklish?" the clerk asked. Damian giggled nervously and said. "O - oh y-yes!" The clerk smiled as he came out from behind the desk.
"Does being tickled make you ... nervous? How ticklish are you?" Damian backed up against the counter, feeling trapped by the clerk. Then he felt a hand slide up his shirt and stroke his belly lightly" Damian giggled and squeezed his arms hard over his belly to protect himself. "Stop it!" he whispered. The clerk leaned in closer and whispered, "Finish filling out the questionnaire. I have just the masseuse for you! A gentle tickler."
Damian slid out from under the clerk and finished filling out his papers and returned the clipboard back in.
The clerk took the clip board and disappeared through the door.
When he returned, he had a young man with him who walked up to Damian. "I am Quint. I see you are a bit ... nervous. Well don't be."
Damian looked at Quint and wrapped his arms tighter around his ribs. "OK I will come with you." He and Quint went back through the door and into a small room with a sheeted table. were were soft wrist restraints at the foot and head of the table. There were candles lit in corners of the room and feathers, brushes of all kinds strategically placed near the tickling table.
Damian walked around the room looking at everything. Quint came up behind him. "Still nervous about the tickling massage? I will be very gentle with my strokes and I will go only where you want to be tickled unless you want to explore" Damian nodded. "OK. I will try it."
"Excellent!" Quint exclaimed. " Want only the upper body tickle massage to start?" "What do I have to do?" Damian asked.
Quint came over and removed Damian's coat. Damian gave it up easily. Then Quint started unbuttoning his shirt. Damian back away..."I can unbutton my own shirt!" Quint smiled and backed off. "You are not going to be an easy tickle, but your nervousness only makes you that much more ticklish!" Damian slowly removed his shirt and was bare chested.
Quint looked and his upper muscular upper body and said.."You have a marvelous body... so buff." Damian felt his face get hot as he flushed.
"What do I do now?" he asked. Quint had him sit down on the table. "I'll tell you when I am going to touch you. First down your back!"
Quint drew his nails light down Damian back causing him to arch his back and stifle a giggle.. Then Quint took a soft brush and swirled it over Damian's back. "Haa .. heee ...tickles!" Quint smiled and drew the brush over the small of his back. Damian wriggled under the touch of the bristles on his skin. His giggles turn into soft laughter. Quint felt Damian's body relax as he tickled him more. "Lay down on the table on your back. Let's see how ticklish your front is" Damian, feeling more comfortable laid on his back. Quint unbuckled Damian's belt to expose his waist line. Damian giggled at Quint's touch. Then Damian felt the tip of a feather along his waistline. He started giggling. "W-what is t-t-that? heheh... hahah!" "Just a goose feather. Ever been tickled with a feather? Quint asked" Between giggles, Damian said no. Quint smiled as he drew the feather along Damian chest. He felt Damian wriggling against the feather's touch Quint set the feather down and drew his fingers up Damian's ribs, making bursting with loud laughter and thrashing."OH! God! it TICKLES SO MUCH!!HAHAHA!! HEHEHHE! NOT MY RIBS!! THEY ARE SO TICKLISH!!" "So.. you have been tickled before!" Damian nodded between giggles. He thrashed and wriggled as Quint began tickling his ribs harder. Then he moved his fingers to Damian's armpits. Damian's eyes grew wide like saucers. No no no !! Not my pits..! PLEASE! "
Quint pulled Damian's arms over his head and drew his nails down the underside of his naked arms. Laughter poured out of Damian. Just as Quint got to his soft, hairy armpit, he stopped. He massaged both pits making Damian's laughter and giggle more frenzied. He bounced up and down on the table.
"So... Times up! I didn't know how very ticklish you are! Even more ticklish than I am." Damian sat up, still giggling softly. He put his shirt on and started for the door. He turned and looked at Quint. "I'll be back !" Quint smiled and goosed Damian's ribs as he walked out the door.

Part 2 Damian Returns

It had been a week since Damian had his "encounter" with Quint. He thought about it.... He thought about it a lot and decided he would go back to see what a full body tickling was like. He knew he was ticklish, but not this ticklish, so he went back to the Feather Envy. " H-hi. I was here last week..." The clerk looked at him. "Yes.. I remember you ...nervous about being tickled . So.. you are back for more?" Damian nodded. " Is Quint available?' The clerk looked and smiled. "Oh yes.. he is available. Have a seat over there on the couch. He will be out shortly to bring you in."
Damian sat down and began reading some of the magazines. He giggled nervously at a picture of a guy being tickled" "Like what you see there?" Quint asked him. Startled, Damian quickly closed the magazine and stood up. "You came back! Excellent. You were so easy to tickle." Damian smiled shyly and followed Quint through the door and into the dimly lit room.
Quint brushed his hand along Daman's ribs cause him to giggle softly. "Frankly... I didn't expect to see you back." Damian sat on the table "You were gentle and took your time tickling me and making me feel comfortable. You ..... you made me feel safe. Safe to be this ticklish and safe to be tickled. I kinda enjoyed it a bit."
Quint smiled as he warmed up the oils to rub onto Damian's body that would make him more ticklish. "So.. where I am I tickling today?" "Full body... all over." he said. Quint looked and smiled. "Are you sure? Full body tickling is intense, even with light strokes." Damian nodded. "Yes".
Quint had him lay in the table. Quint took the soft restraints and tied Damian securely to the table.
Damian closed his eyes, waiting to feel the touch of Quint's fingers on his skin. Quint could see Damien's nervousness. He jumped as he felt Quint's feather running along the middle of his back. He bit his lip as the feather danced over his back and down to the backs of his thighs. "Come now... I know this is tickling you!" Quint teased." 'I know how susceptible you are to the touch of the feather!" Quint teased him further until Damian began giggling and trying to roll of the table."
Quint took a soft brush and swirled it under and between Damian's toes. "NONONO!! AHAHAHAHAHAH !! NO MORE! NOT MY FEET! TOO TICKLISH! PLEEASE!"
Damian pleaded. "Oh... Just finding out how ticklish your feet are, Eh! Damian teased as he began tickling the bottoms and arches." Damian giggled loudly as Quint kept tickling Damian's soft, pink soles. No callouses, just soft, ticklish skin!" Laughter bubbled up from the depths of Damian's belly as Quint turned him over and began tickling his soft under belly. Quint gently moved his nails over Damian's belly button, making him buck and roll with laughter.
Quint stopped when he saw that Damian's breathing got short. He untied him. They sat together on the table. "S - S - So ticklish! So ticklish everywhere!!" exclaimed a sweaty and flushed Damian.
Quint smiled. " You are the most innocently ticklish guy I ever had on my table." He goosed Damian's ribs making him wriggled away from him giggling. "Want to continue this in a more .... private setting?' asked Quint. Damian inhaled deeply. "I didn't know how ticklish I was till now, but something about how you tickle me, .... well, it's enjoyable, even though I am horribly ticklish!"
The two decided to keep their tickling relationship and Quint promised to let Damian see just how much tickling he could stand.

Part 3 Damian's Turn

Quint and Damian walked out of Feather Envy and to Quint's car. They both got in to drive to Quint's condo in Parisdo. Parisdo is a gated, close knit community with a secret - a "ticklish" secret. Quint drove up the gate of his condo and pushed a button in his car to open the gate. Quint pulled into his condo and parked. Damian looked around at the pristine yards. Then he noticed every door had a colored goose feather painted on it.
"What gives with the feathers on the doors?" Damian asked. Quint laughed. "Oh I forgot to tell you..... Parisdo is a Tickler's Community. Everyone who lives here is ticklish or a tickler, or both." Damian looked around and took it all in. "I think I'm going to enjoy this!" he said boldly. Quint looked Damian and laughed at his boldness. Then the two went into Quint's condo and made themselves comfortable.
Quint stretched out on the couch, ready to turn on the TV. Damian sat in a large, comfy chair. "Quint... Are how ticklish are you?" Damian asked. Quint looked at Damian, his curiosity piqued. "Very to extremely depending on where." Quint answered. Damian moved closer to Quint. Very close. Then he whispered in Quint's ear, "My turn!" Quint smiled. "Do what you want!" Damian sat next to Quint on the couch and ran is nails along Quint's ribs, which were covered by a tee shirt. He jumped and squirmed. "Hey!" Damian pulled Quint's soft tee shirt off and used it to tie Quint's hands together over his head.
He ran his nails lightly over Quint's armpits and down his ribs to his hips. Quint arched his body and giggled. "Stop!" he said in a mocking way, enjoying what was to come. Damian swollowed hard, then took Quint's head in his hands and moved in

Last edited:
This is an incredible story. I love the dynamic between these characters :)

Thank you.
Thinking of continuing it and possibly having Damian become more confident and turning the tables on Quint.
Gives all a chance to see what Quint is really made off!

Lady F.

I love this. I can’t wait to read more about Damian and Quint.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back