• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feather-Meister Commissions

Feather-Meister

TMF Poster
I put this on my DA, but I wanted to spread the word here as well, in case there was any interest

If you're interested in commissioning artwork from me, send me a PM after you take a gander at the following info:

Price List:

Sketches $5.00, 2 Characters max (i.e. a 'ler and a 'lee, or 2 'lees with an offscreen 'ler) + $1.00 per additional character + $2.00 for a background

Digitally Inked $15.00, 2 Characters max + $2.00 per additional character + $4.00 for a background

Digitally Colored $25.00, 2 Characters max + $5.00 per additional character + $8.00 for a background

Additional Information offscreen or minimalistic entities or devices (i.e. tentacles, magic hands, floating feathers, etc.) will not be considered a character and can be added free of charge

Complex Devices such as vehicles or bondage/torture devices will be an additional $8.00 to the bill, regardless of the drawing's polish

I would like to limit these commissions to the softcore fetishs only, but if your looking for something simple such as a character sketch, I may be willing to negotiate an appropriate price

As of now I have no plans on doing comic page commissions either; I plan on keeping these as single illustrations. However that may change if I find myself with even more free-time, so it's not out of the question, and I may update this price list to include comics in the future.

I'll be using PayPal for transactions

If you have any personal concerns or questions, send me a PM

Oh those are cute ;) Sort of reminds me of the Avatar The Last Airbender style animation!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back