• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feather-Tickled Friends (MM/M)

coronaboi40

TMF Expert
Benjie boy doesn't like people to know his embarrassing secret. But too late, coz his friends already know how ticklish his Asian feet are! They delight in ganging up on him, take his clothes off and take off his shoes and socks and tie him down on the bed. Then they go get the feather tickler stick! They know how ticklish his feet are and they love making him go insane with hysterical laughter by tickling his bare feet with the feathers and hearing his wonderful ticklish laughter! Then theres Spike. His buddies tie him to the bed and delicately tickle his feet with feathers, Kino on his right foot and Jose on his left foot, feathering his bare naked soles making him giggle and squirm.

You can download the full clip at TicklishBoyFeet.com

Great clip!!!! It would have been a perfect clip if Benjie's ticklers had also used the feather on his cock!! I love a good foot tickling followed by a little cock teasing and finally all out cock sucking.
Oh imagine the sensation of you tied up and your toes and cock are being licked and sucked at the same time by 2 guys. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Great clip!!!! It would have been a perfect clip if Benjie's ticklers had also used the feather on his cock!! I love a good foot tickling followed by a little cock teasing and finally all out cock sucking.
Oh imagine the sensation of you tied up and your toes and cock are being licked and sucked at the same time by 2 guys. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Thank you for the compliment. Yeah, I've more than imagined it.....

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back