• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feathers

kingofkaboom

TMF Poster
Hey guys,
Just wanted to know if there is a specific kind of feather that is best for tickling.

Turkey feathers! They are large, stiff enough to actually tickle, and the “quill” end is sturdy enough for poking/drawing type tickles. They are all over Amazon for ordering purposes :)

Turkey feathers! They are large, stiff enough to actually tickle, and the “quill” end is sturdy enough for poking/drawing type tickles. They are all over Amazon for ordering purposes :)

Or, if you live around where I do, you find them all over on the ground! They clean up easy with soap and water. I find Goose feathers too, which are close to the Turkey feathers as far as their make up.

I've had pretty decent luck with small, stiff craft feathers you would find at Walmart or Michaels.

I was gifted a feather duster by an ex gf once that had lots of really whispy feathers. It made for an effect of many many many many light touches of varying degrees over a 6 inch by 6 inch area whever used, and we were both surprised how well it worked.

The very soft and long feathers are great for the more private regions ;-)
Harder feathers are great for the belly

For some reason I've never been into using feathers...I always find fingers to be more effective.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back