• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feature article on Tickling in national UK magazine!!

Morning Angel

TMF Expert
This announcement has been a month in the making, but the time has finally come to reveal that this month's issue of Forum magazine is running a major article on Tickling that is almost entirely based around the contributions from the UK's tickling community!

It's fairly easy to spot the right issue as there's a "Tickling: The fun way to get off" heading on the right side of the cover, but if you want to make sure it's Volume 43 Number 11. It should be available at all halfway-decent newsagents now (or, possibly, this Friday. The copy I have came straight from the publisher rather than off the shelf so I'm not entirely sure on street date), is an A5-sized magazine and costs a fiver.

The article itself is eight pages long and covers quite a bit of ground. The (delightful) editor who wrote it wanted a personal view so myself and BOFH666 met her and gave her a bit of an introduction which, judging by both her reactions at the time and the final piece, went rather well :devil: . Additional material and interviews were contributed by several other tickling fans who I won't name but if they want to come forward and take a bow then I'd say it's well deserved. Certainly if you're looking for a way to introduce anyone to Tickling you could do a hell of a lot worse than 'accidentally' leaving this magazine around for them to find ;) .

A big thank you to everyone who's helped the UK tickling community grow over the last year, at Tickle Brits, the TMF and in real life. At the end of 2008 there were some discussions about what we'd like to see in the UK scene during 2009 and the general consensus was to see the community grow and to extend awareness of tickling as a fetish to make it a bit less intimidating for newcomers (not to mention make it easier to find us). Well we're still some way off the end of the year but the UK scene is thriving, with two gatherings in 2009, one in a much bigger location than we've ever used before. There have been 12 munches already across the UK, and that'll grow by the end of the year. We'd had idle dreams of working up to demo-ing at fetish events, and yet we're now working on our second tickling demo this year. And now we're receiving mainstream attention in the fetish world. It's a huge step forward from where we were and believe me it does make a difference. I'm certainly seeing a difference in the attitude to tickling in some of the fetish parties I've been to and I know I'm not the only one. Hopefully in turn that'll make it far easier to continue that growth in future but it's wonderful to see such a change happening so quickly.

Happy reading! :)

That's great to her Angel, well done to you and all the other in the Brit tickle land that work so hard to make things like this happen.
We are a long way off being as comfortable with tickling as a fetish in this counrty as our American cousins but with people like you helping to fight our cuase it can't be long before we are all much more comfortable about what we like doing.

Thanks again Hun!!
xx

I've never seen or heard of this magazine, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out! :D

That's awesome, Morning Angel! :D We miss you here in :canada:, lol how have you been? :)

That's fantastic, Angel! Congrats on the efforts you've all been putting into things! You're all doing a great job! :yayzorz: :goodjob: :britishflag: :ty: :clap: :yourock:

Today I went into WHSmiths (A large one), Two newsagents, Tesco and Asda, and nowhere had this magazine!

Hey,

Thanks everyone for the replies and support :D

I'm aware that the website I linked to in the original post isn't entirely up-to-date, so I've emailed the editor to ask her which stores Forum sells at, and also whether people can order individual copies directly from them without subscribing. I'll post again when I get a reply.

That's awesome, Morning Angel! :D We miss you here in :canada:, lol how have you been? :)

Hi Leafs, I'm good! London life is treating me well. How are you?

I've spoken to the editor, and she said that Forum is sold at Travel W H Smith stores as well as independent newsagents, and will be on sale until 14 Nov. Hope this helps!

I'll lose my posting virginity with this one. I'm Alphano over on the UKTF (www.tickle-brits.co.uk) for those of you that don't know.

I finally found it! It took me asking the guy behind the counter at a local newsagents if they had it, but I got it! I've just finished reading the article, and I recommend getting your hands on a copy. It's not an A4 magazine, which could be why it's hard to find!

I'll lose my posting virginity with this one. I'm Alphano over on the UKTF (www.tickle-brits.co.uk) for those of you that don't know.

I finally found it! It took me asking the guy behind the counter at a local newsagents if they had it, but I got it! I've just finished reading the article, and I recommend getting your hands on a copy. It's not an A4 magazine, which could be why it's hard to find!

Hah! You had your cherry popped! :D
I've still not found it, bar at the Scotch Corner service station on the M1, and I didn't have any money on me at the time...I'm gonna have to go to town on Monday and get it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back