• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FED UP

ticklecumedge

Posted a few messages and had plenty of views.... but no messages. I have responded to messages and have had no replies

Very poor

will no longer be posting on this site as I feel it is a waste of time!

<Gone!>

Posted a few messages and had plenty of views.... but no messages. I have responded to messages and have had no replies

Very poor

will no longer be posting on this site as I feel it is a waste of time!

<Gone!>

I regret that you didn't have the experience you wished here.

But on the other hand you are a 43 year old male with a bare bones profile. Demographically you are not going to see a lot of interest to begin with, but the one thing you could do to perhaps garner more interest would have been to build a interesting profile that told folks about you a bit more, and could be built on conversationally. As it stands, not much to go on there.

The folks that I see making connections with here spend time posting, building connections in threads, and so forth. It's not an instant process, and takes months to a year to start showing results. No instant gratification if you have an X AND Y chromosome, it takes real work and investment.

Myriads

What I am fed up with is some of the RUDE people who are on here. But most of all with the TA models who don't give a flying fuck about the people who write to them who are the people who PAY their fees and just blow them all of(and not in a good way) by not giving the simple courtesy of a response. ALL they care about is having their hands out collecting money they don't even deserve for the bullshit they dish out!
I know TA probably pays you a fee to advertise here, TMF ADMIN Myriads but you can do better as they TA, have become full of shit, have stooped to the lowlife level of caring only for looks and not authenticity.
Personally if I were you, Myriads, cut them loose. They should close up shop. Liars don't deserve accolades

What I am fed up with is some of the RUDE people who are on here. But most of all with the TA models who don't give a flying fuck about the people who write to them who are the people who PAY their fees and just blow them all of(and not in a good way) by not giving the simple courtesy of a response. ALL they care about is having their hands out collecting money they don't even deserve for the bullshit they dish out!
I know TA probably pays you a fee to advertise here, TMF ADMIN Myriads but you can do better as they TA, have become full of shit, have stooped to the lowlife level of caring only for looks and not authenticity.
Personally if I were you, Myriads, cut them loose. They should close up shop. Liars don't deserve accolades

*GR VIOLATION*

Last edited by a moderator:
Models owe us nothing more than that for which they were paid. They've done as they were paid to do.

More than a few in the membership enjoy their presence and interaction. Of those I met, long ago, I found some genial and cool people, too. It depends on the individual, and how many thousands of "wanna" PMs they've received. Saturated with a few thousand a week, you might find interaction different for you as well. I know I would.

Socially, members may disappoint. I'm certain I disappoint some. That's a basic social truth. You have to find those with whom you get along, here, same as everywhere else.

I do hope you find friends and play partners through this site, and that you're just in the kind of times that make a man vent. At my age, we've all been there, so you've got my sympathies.

YO DVNC!!!!!!!! Long time no speak or see! Miss ya bro! What have you been up to?
You really don't want to here my escapades but you may have either seen or heard of them.(Physically I mean with my Cervical Disc(neck) issues, surgery etc.

Not sure why meangry was edited and don't friggin care either lol....however as far as MercilessOne was stating and concerning herself with is why should TA even have the forum for Tickle Abuse Models to respond to their "fans" and those who directly for the most part via paying for the clips and vids, if the models do not take the time and courtesy to respond? IF they don't care to respond then that sub forum should be removed.

Other than that brother DVNC...hope you are doing well feeling well and are well! I on the other hand at the moment am kinda far from that.

Nice to see ya and hope to hear from you again soon brother! My best to ya and your family!

Jesus Christ.

Models owe you nothing. They owe you no response. This isn't even a big deal, because people should understand that very flatly. But because they are objects, apparently not people, that changes the paradigm. If they want to come in and answer questions, no big deal. If they don't, no big deal.

Paying ten bucks for a TA clip doesn't entitle you to anything but the clip you purchased.

Also funny how Merciless1 took the piss out of Myriads and turned the thread into a complain about 'tickling models who won't respond to my awkward advances' which was irrelevant to the original post. It's one of the all time terrible posts this forum has seen. Maybe if Merciless1 has an issue with the use of the subforum, they should go to that moderator. Maybe if Merciless1 has an issue that someone has a subforum in general, they should take it up with the staff.

Last edited:
Well said DVNC , on a side note When Bobby Blue Bland passed last month, I reflected on a conversation you and I had in Max Speers living room many years ago while you were sitting at his piano laying down some notes. I hope all is well with you

@TTD - If a model doesn't respond or one don't appreciate the handling of a business elsewhere in the world, how does one handle this? Notify the business and/or stop using that business. That's elementary. You don't go to a diner if the food, service and location aren't all satisfactory, right? Good seein' you around, brother. Been ages! I'd no idea you'd been havin' physical ailment. My condolences. You know I know that hospitals ain't fun. :/ Get well soon, man.

@jcaine - That brings back happy memories. I really gotta leave the state more. I miss seein' ya!

Jesus Christ.

Models owe you nothing. They owe you no response. This isn't even a big deal, because people should understand that very flatly. But because they are objects, apparently not people, that changes the paradigm. If they want to come in and answer questions, no big deal. If they don't, no big deal.

Paying ten bucks for a TA clip doesn't entitle you to anything but the clip you purchased.

Also funny how Merciless1 took the piss out of Myriads and turned the thread into a complain about 'tickling models who won't respond to my awkward advances' which was irrelevant to the original post. It's one of the all time terrible posts this forum has seen. Maybe if Merciless1 has an issue with the use of the subforum, they should go to that moderator. Maybe if Merciless1 has an issue that someone has a subforum in general, they should take it up with the staff.

Open your eyes and your brain..........models owe the people who PAY for the clips and the videos AND THEIR SALARY/FEE EVERYTHING! AT the VERY LEAST a response to a question or request. Harassment is another story and they do not have to acknowledge that but thew do owe the common courtesy of a response to a simple question, request or compliment. IF NOT, then that sub forum should be removed. Maybe you, meangry should mind your own business and **GR VIOLATION**

No they don't!! They are providing YOU with a service! They don't owe you anything beyond that, you haven't done them any more of a favour than what they have to you by supplying their service to meet your demand

Open your eyes and your brain..........models owe the people who PAY for the clips and the videos AND THEIR SALARY/FEE EVERYTHING! AT the VERY LEAST a response to a question or request. Harassment is another story and they do not have to acknowledge that but thew do owe the common courtesy of a response to a simple question, request or compliment. IF NOT, then that sub forum should be removed. Maybe you, meangry should mind your own business and **GR VIOLATION**

Wow, what a chauvinistic *GR VIOLATION* you are. Models don't owe you shit. Yes, you pay for the clip to WATCH IT. You're not paying to own them you *GR VIOLATION*. If you're going to be this pissed off because some girl hurt your feelings, stop paying for the clips and find something else to watch. Your wallet isn't the only one that matters - sorry to break it to you sweetheart, but you're not the sole beneficiary that keep the clip store afloat. There are other customers with better values and morals than you who pay as well - it's not all going to come crashing down because of you. Take your misogynistic bullshit elsewhere - no one wants it here.

Oh, and the funny thing is, you'll probably still keep paying for the clips anyway, so your argument is invalid anyway. ;)

@TTD - If a model doesn't respond or one don't appreciate the handling of a business elsewhere in the world, how does one handle this? Notify the business and/or stop using that business. That's elementary. You don't go to a diner if the food, service and location aren't all satisfactory, right? Good seein' you around, brother. Been ages! I'd no idea you'd been havin' physical ailment. My condolences. You know I know that hospitals ain't fun. :/ Get well soon, man.

@jcaine - That brings back happy memories. I really gotta leave the state more. I miss seein' ya!

Thanks brother DVNC! Been way too long and if you were not in California (lucky bastard) , and were closer to NY it would be great to hook up with ya from time to time bro! The Hospital itself was not too bad actually. The severe neck(Cervical) Discs issues are a real PAIN figuratively and literally. Now I have to go through injections in the neck in the discs and spine area where they cannot operate at this time. THOSE THINGS FRIGGIN HURT bro! I start those tomorrow and who knows for how long. Wearing the Spinal Fusion Stimulator is a nuisance but a necessity and I feel nothing from the voltage surging through my neck unlike a TENS unit.
As for the models responding, one would expect that if that forum was placed there, it would be for the models to at times in a civil manner respond back to an inquiry or a compliment. Definitely ignore insults and derogatory remarks and so on but one would think that the models should take a moment and respond not necessarily to every single comment individually but can respond using the multi quote option. Other than that, hey if they respond the respond if they don't don't. I am a Gemini so can and then again I don't care...lol. I have chatted with Tommy in the past quite a few times and Tasha as well. Just not lately. We (Tommy and) I almost had a nice little geographic location deal in the works but suddenly......oh well.......maybe the woods scenario didn't go to well with the gals! LOL Afraid of wildlife or tickling squirrels! LMAO
If the models are not going to respond, then why have that forum?
If you go to a restaurant and you are brought a bad piece of meat, you are going to tell the waiter first you are not going to walk into the kitchen and start yelling at the cook and you will definitely not go back there again if the food was BAD but if you loved the meal and said hey thanks or had a question for the waiter, you would expect the waiter to say "you're welcome, thank you" or Respond, not just ignore you and walk away.

Ergo and to wit.........I couldn't care less either way since I don't buy videos anymore and I did get a thank you from Tommy at TA for those massage brushes! BIG Thank You, and when I first sent them to Tasha a couple of years ago, to her personal PO box(which showed me respect and trust)I got a nice thank you from her as well but at first she didn't think they would be affective. Bwahahahahaa she was so wrong..... heh heh heh....I did however ask in general of any of the models how THEY liked them and what they thought of them as both ler and lee and got nothing. Not pissed but kinda feel dissed.
Other than that, it is what it is and I have other prolonged physical issues to deal with and that is just not worth the aggravation and stress added to what I already have. I am lucky I am not paralyzed.
Awesome hearing from you thanks for your thoughts and keep in touch you deviant brother! lol

Alright, folks. I appreciate passions. CIVIL passions. If you can't be civil, you get edited. If we have to edit much, you get removed.

Even when I *agree* with you.

@TTD - Your situation makes my old hospital stays seem trivial, brother. Then again, you're FAR more the physically durable type, as I recall. I expect you'll be fully mobile in no time and only you and those of us that have known ya back when will have a hot clue that you used to bounce around like a kinked, adult-sized Tigger. Kick ass and take names, man.

Oh, and, by way of perspective, models aren't all extroverts, and aren't all into this. Some just handle being tickled really well, and have lives outside of here. They took a gig being tickled for 30 minutes or longer, for dime, in many cases. Means they needed dime enough to do a shoot.

Says they gotta work full time, too, else how are they living and looking good (which requires food, rest, and a sane lifestyle).

@All - IF they're here, AND they respond to others, AND you get no response, personal or public, then yes, I might feel annoyed. So I'd say so, politely, and decline to buy such products. That, brothers and sisters, is how one deals with a commercial venture. They're only your friends if they make the effort, else they're sales. *shrug* Positive sales efforts avoid tweaking people. It's hard to not reply as the owner of the venture if the model can't. It's also not something we're taught in school or at home. Wanna help? Ping the owner and express polite disappointment, and ask if someone would please reply.

Just logged in to see IF there were any replies and WOW .... This is a FIRST!

As for my profile being lacking in substance, when I post on here I tell people about me and what I'm looking for. Surely that is enough ..... ooh hang on ... it seems not.! BARRY from COVENTRY is a STAR! Met him from here not too long ago and he's lovely and he does exactly what it says on the tin! THANK YOU BARRY!!

My Email address was supplied on my last post and I had ONE message. I am in touch with this person now

Have a good sunday

I paid good money to go to the movies and see We're the Millers and that damn Jennifer Aniston won't respond to my emails. Do I sound ridiculous? I hope so.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back