• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feel completely humiliated

Caligula66

The other day two "friends" came over. These are straight guys whom I've never tickled and have never been involved in any of my tickling "adventures".
We were just shooting the breeze then all of a sudden they pinned me down and started tickling me.
One sat on my chest and tickled my armpits, the other tickled my feet.
I really didn't know I was that ticklish, but apparently I was because I was in hysterics and couldn't help tearing up. I begged them to stop, but they continued for half an hour!
NO BREAKS
And I'm pretty strong but I couldn't fight back or get free, I don't know why!
There are no words to describe how much I hated it and how unpleasant it.was!
Too make everything worse they placed a digital camera on my coffee table and captured everything! (not all that well though)

I'm a ler not a lee, I Hated this.
I have bad expieriences involving tickling from childhood at the hands of my brother and his friends.
They keep teasing me about what they're going to do with the footage they captured.

I just feel so humiliated and so pathetic, I have no idea what to do. I just don't want anyone to know.

They say it was just an innocent prank.
Am I taking this too seriously?
Do you guys have any ideas for revenge?
Breathing hurts a little.

What do I do?

(BTW, I'm a guy, so no one will take it seriously)

I'm very sorry they did that. They definitely need the tables turned, but yet I think they'd enjoy it. Humiliation is unacceptable. I certainly understand as a ler, we're not good lees. I'm not speaking for everyone, before the men get their jock strap knotted, but the two of us...as lers, don't love being lees. You have my sympathies.

That's really messed up...why did they record it and what did they do with the video? Did they find out about your fetish and try to exploit it? It seems kind of random. Either way, I'm really sorry - tickling is a wonderful thing but when someone truly doesn't want it, it can he horrible. I hope you figure out why they did this =/ If you need to talk, anytime for any reason, PM me.

Revenge/Payback is in order. Double what they did to you. Definitely record it and in a better fashion. Since what they did to you was so "humiliating" you must make it equally humiliating if not more so for them. Have them or tickle them farther and maybe even to the point of loosing control, IF you catch my drift. Having THAT on "record" will shut their asses up real quick!

That's a REALLY odd thing for 2 straight guys to do to another guy, for multiple reasons. Best solution is not payback. Rather, it's break off all contact with them. If they post it, they look like the idiots, not you.

Maybe some non-con advocates around here should read this thread. Although I am pretty sure they will hiss the bullshit flag!

If they actually publish any of the footage, you have every reason in the world to sue their asses.

Young adult men pranking and generally fucking with their peers?

Why, who's ever heard of such antics before!

Young adult men pranking and generally fucking with their peers?

Why, who's ever heard of such antics before!

This. What's all this nonsense about suing people? If this were any other forum, people would unanimously agree that they were just being assholes and your job is to out-asshole them in response. If the tickling went on for 30 whole minutes, that's pretty high up there on the asshole list so any response should certainly involve irreparable emotional damage. Or dog shit. Lots of dog shit.

What's all this nonsense about suing people?

If the victim was a girl, I'm sure you'd look at it differently. Plus, posting video-material of someone without consent is just illegal. That's how it is.

You're all for whatever reason assuming that OPs friends knew he had a fetish and were exploiting it.

If they gave him a wedgie would you be as offended?

If they gave him a wedgie would you be as offended?

Only if they gave him a 30-minutes-wedgie, taped it and posted it online without his consent.

Maybe some non-con advocates around here should read this thread. Although I am pretty sure they will hiss the bullshit flag!

If they actually publish any of the footage, you have every reason in the world to sue their asses.

Actually quite true the more I think of it on a more serious thought pattern.

If this really happened for 30 minutes of forced tickling against your will - that is 30 minutes, not 30 seconds or 3 minutes or 13 minutes but 30 and that is a long time for something like this, But if it Really happened as described my advice would be to forget those yahoos and get a better class of friends. And if you are really upset about this, get your hands on the video and take it to a lawyer and make their lives miserable. Lawyers know how to do that.
But, for the rest of us, if this video suddenly shows up for sale on the net, then we will all know this was a set-up. I hate and detest non-con tickling but I find 30 minutes in this tale hard to believe.

If somebody puts their hands on me and I don't want them to, regardless of the situation or environment, I ask once for them to stop. If they don't comply, friend or stranger, I then take the necessary steps to physically defend myself.

If this was as humiliating as you attest, why did you not start swinging your fists and kicking your legs?

Subsequently, why am I even perpetuating this naked pursuit of masturbatory material?

If somebody puts their hands on me and I don't want them to, regardless of the situation or environment, I ask once for them to stop. If they don't comply, friend or stranger, I then take the necessary steps to physically defend myself.

If this was as humiliating as you attest, why did you not start swinging your fists and kicking your legs?

Subsequently, why am I even perpetuating this naked pursuit of masturbatory material?

Another good point. Not to mention after it was over, why did they not leave with bloody noses and your boot marks on their asses(after you put them back on)

Another good point. Not to mention after it was over, why did they not leave with bloody noses and your boot marks on their asses(after you put them back on)

Just throwing this out there, but 30 mins of constant tickling can be pretty damn exausting, i imagine. Also, some people just aren't the violent type. It's one thing to throw fists when it's going on, and another to do it after the fact.

By the sounds of it, that stuff happens a lot to many people. I can understand that you hated it, and appreciate that. But to me I think tickling isn't serious enough of an issue to take strongly.

I have my problem with the 30 minutes, as well. I doubt he watched the clock. Might have seemed like 30 minutes, and if two people hold you down, it might be hard to fight back, especially since we don't know anything about the physique of the people involved.

Revenge wont make you feel better I don't think. It'll just make them want to get you back again after that. If you're good friends with them, tell them how you feel. Just be like, I get it was all fun and games, but you're taking this too far by having footage and showing people.

I got the footage back :D
The quality was terrible, but It would have still identified me and further humiliated me, they didn't volunteer it I jjust took the camera.
Rhiannon is right, I don't know the exact time there cwas no clock in sight, so I can't be sure about the time.

I know two wrongs don't make a right, but, I did tickle one of these guys back.
He really can't take it and is more ticklish than me.
I just tickled his armpits and he went berserk!
I kept it up for a few minutes, but I just didn't have the heart to keep going, I couldn't tolerate the begging (practically whimpering)
What's wrong with me?

That friendship is over! "with friends like these......."

Teal it's ironic if nobody believed that this happened, I would be very happy indeed!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back