• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feeling Extra Ticklish Today

fitnesstickle

2nd Level Green Feather
For the most part I am only ticklish in 2 spots. My ribs and my feet.

But, today, I just feel extraordinarily ticklish and feel like if tickled it would spread all over.

Do you ever wake up feeling extra ticklish for no specific reason?

sure do, Frank. Sure do. But I've got a reason lately, 6 months left of hubby's deployment.

I feel that way when I'm excited about something happening whether it's over something sexual or something as simple as knowing that I'm going to get something that I really want and have been looking forward too.

It's like a giddy feeling that just runs through my skin and almost tickles enough to make want to giggle.

Not feeling extra ticklish but having severe withdrawl symptoms from no tickling.

i've had this happen to me....where things that normally dont tickle, just do for no reason. Like if someone touches my arm, sometimes if i'm in the right mood itll tickle

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back