• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feeling like i don't fit into the world

Frost King

1st Level Orange Feather
For sometime now i have been feeling alienated in the world like a misfit its really been wearing me down. i feel like i'm from another world its like everyone else has there things in common with othes and i'm like a loner its depressing. not that i regret being the way i am but even to my friends i feel like i don't fit i listen to some kinds of music that my friends can't understand why i like it. and plus having my fetishs aswell makes me feel alienated cause other people think thats weird to have fetishs like that so it really makes me depressed.:cry

Last edited:
Hey man,
We're all a little different. Each in our own way. Don't EVER feel bad for your kinks, or that you like weird music...

Not saying your friends are bad friends, but, maybe you could find some that fit into a similar interest group as you, as far as music, ect.

Chin up, life's a long road, but we're all in it together.

Hey now, you're not alone in this world. At this time, in your current location you may be having difficulty fitting in, but imagine if this forum were not between us. We would already have so much in common due to our common fetishes, and not to mention I'm a huge Dimmu Borgir fan!

I understand where you're coming from though. So many people around me claim that we're tight, and that they're my friends, yet my phone never rings. Unless I am the one to initiate contact, I would never hear from them again.

I know that none of this helps how you feel though, but rest assured you shouldn't be down on yourself about it. I've come to know for a fact, that many times I haven't felt that I fit in with my friends, is because I'm a lot deeper than they care to be, or a lot more unique and adventurous, and perhaps the same is true for you?

I have but two true friends, who I really feel comfortable with. Out of all the "friends" I've had throughout life -- perhaps 30 -- only 2 remain. It has taken a long, long time to sift through the garbage and find these gems, and I believe you will too.

I wish we were in closer proximity, as I would love to be your friend. You should PM me your AIM or screen name or something. Hang in there though, and don't get down. Anyone who would think you're "weird" for any reason, does so only because they're a lemming and lack the capacity to grasp anything complex or original.

Standing out can be a good thing. Being "normal" is too boring to covet, don't you think? I don't even fit in here or there in the real world, so don't feel too bad. I'm glad I don't fit in anywhere. I feel unique. My life is so much richer because I embrace my differences from "normal" people. :)

Just don't consider yourself a loner. You're not a loner until you make yourself one. I'm sure you'd be surprised at the depth some of your friends have hidden beneath. You just have to talk to them.

I kind of know how you feel -- I truly have three friends I can talk to that I know will be there for me and not laugh at me or my tastes. We might pick on each other here and there, but it's all in good fun -- we all have our eccentricities. Often times, I feel alone trying to converse with co-workers, etc. because I am into Tom Waits and they are into Katie Perry. Also, I enjoy discussing philosophical matters, etc. and can only talk to the "nerd" that works on the other side (also an outcast). Otherwise, I am doomed to chit-chat. I am not saying I am more intelligent, nor am I trying to be arrogant, but I can relate to an extent. I can already tell you are highly unique and that you can be your own person, and I admire that greatly. I must admit, I do miss the "this isn't me, I'm not mechanical" signature -- that was great (but so is your new one). Just keep being the awesome Arson Frost. Okay, I'm done now.

Great discussion. (Story of my life!)

I never liked gym class or sports so I got called "queer" a lot (homophobia wasn't and isn't just a "gay issue"). High school was jock city, mighty odious. My musical tastes are such that I could always find stuff I liked, cheap, until obscure music became "cool"!

Perhaps there's some truth to Frank Zappa's assertion that long ago, some rich, powerful men decided that intelligent people were a threat, so they fixed the culture to make people think that being (or acting) dumb was cool and being or acting smart was something to be looked down on.

Dude, I've spent time where you are. But you know....I thank every creative force in the Universe that I don't "fit in". I often look around at the larger part of the population that seems to be comprised of mindless lemmings and Primates with Shiny Stuff...and not only feel like I'm not part of it, but am thankful for it.

My friend, you need to be true to yourself and yourself only. Find your strengths within yourself, change the things you don't like (only if YOU don't like them, not someone else) or just adapt to them.

We spend most of our lives searching for what we are...but too often base that on a bar set by others. Wanna know a secret? Fuck 'em. :D In the end, the person in the mirror is the only one you have to answer to, to fit with. Others need to fit into your perception of your world, not the other way around. Yeah, it's the Randian in me, but it is the true path to serenity.

kop, I believe there's a precedent for such a thing.

Yeah, the whole "heresy" thing. I think that what FZ and I were referring to was the modern, industrial-society version of it!

Dude, I've spent time where you are. But you know....I thank every creative force in the Universe that I don't "fit in". I often look around at the larger part of the population that seems to be comprised of mindless lemmings and Primates with Shiny Stuff...and not only feel like I'm not part of it, but am thankful for it.

Right on to that, brother.

We spend most of our lives searching for what we are...but too often base that on a bar set by others. Wanna know a secret? Fuck 'em. :D In the end, the person in the mirror is the only one you have to answer to, to fit with. Others need to fit into your perception of your world, not the other way around. Yeah, it's the Randian in me, but it is the true path to serenity.

I think there's a thin line between "Randian" and enlightened, common-sense self-interest.

"The believer is happy, the doubter is wise." - Hungarian proverb

Arson look around man,you have a whole forum that shares your fetish and someone somewhere likes the same music you do.There are to many people in this world for someone not to

Not to put you down or anything but the only person who can truly share similar interests and ideas would be a clone of yourself man.

And no duh you're not part of this world. Not a single person is destine to stay here but with God. Of course the world is scary, evil and depressing. It's called the devil. But hey you're not alone, that's just the dark one feeding you lies. You need to take a good long look into your own soul to see what's really bothering you and then root it out. Have faith in God and he will provide. Believe I might be dead if the good Lord didn't save me from my depression, not that I was suicidal in any way.

I'll pray for you my brother, in Jesus's name. Amen.

Aw...you feel like the odd person out eh? God that brings me back to highschool (I was voted the "most geek cheerleader" at my Prom).

Anywho, don't let them get ya down. Feel good about yourself and enjoy the simple things in your life that you take pleasure in.

If your lonely take heart, there are at least 6.5 billion other people out there and half of them are of the other gender. ^_~

You find yourself and want you want. You just have to keep a chin up through the bad times and recognize when to enjoy the good times...

...and be smart enough to dump the bodies of the people you had to kill because they pissed you off in the ocean. ^_~

Aw...you feel like the odd person out eh? God that brings me back to highschool (I was voted the "most geek cheerleader" at my Prom).

Anywho, don't let them get ya down. Feel good about yourself and enjoy the simple things in your life that you take pleasure in.

If your lonely take heart, there are at least 6.5 billion other people out there and half of them are of the other gender. ^_~

You find yourself and want you want. You just have to keep a chin up through the bad times and recognize when to enjoy the good times...

...and be smart enough to dump the bodies of the people you had to kill because they pissed you off in the ocean. ^_~
Thank you for that thats really good advice

Don't worry about being alienated a bit. Don't you like it? The world is quiet without having too many people to mess things up or you. It is better to have few but quality friends. Just focus on your goal and let it take its course. Just my 2 cents.

For sometime now i have been feeling alienated in the world like a misfit its really been wearing me down. i feel like i'm from another world its like everyone else has there things in common with othes and i'm like a loner its depressing. not that i regret being the way i am but even to my friends i feel like i don't fit i listen to some kinds of music that my friends can't understand why i like it. and plus having my fetishs aswell makes me feel alienated cause other people think thats weird to have fetishs like that so it really makes me depressed.:cry

Arson ..there is some excellent advice here...you must be true to yourself..and you are never alone as long as you have friends here on this forum who care about you..myself being one of those...about being a loner..nothing really wrong with that..i consider myself a loner in a way..i don't like the same music that most my age enjoy...take a look at my playlist..i love hard rock..is that weird for someone my age? who cares...you have to live in your skin..take care my friend...keep your head up...you are not alone..hugs...

I'm always impressed by the support provided at this site. It renews my faith in humanity. Arson, I suspect it took some courage to start this thread. I'm glad you have received such good advice, both immediately and even weeks later. I'm reminded of a comedian who said, (in a serious moment off stage) that while examining the human condition, he found that the most personal and private is also the most universal. I think that means that while we are each unique, we share more than we realize. Hang in there.

Lee

the hollywood brother will break it down for you. you see as a society we are all individual people. this is a good thing. this means that you are unique and so is the hollywood brother and so is everyone else. the feelings of being different is something everyone goes thru. it is normal and so is you brother. do not be depressed if you feel like you do fit into one type of ticklish seterotype or mold. instead you need to take pride in who and what you are. what you are according to the hollywood brother is a individual and that is a good thing

If it helps any it took me 15 years to find someone that likes feet, is Dom and is a gentleman to boot. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone with one fetish let alone 3 specific qualities :) It may not be permanant but I can say that I am glad that i've had the chance to have the experience.

Some people only get one time but if you find the right social network of peole with the same fetishes then youwill be set. We just happen to meet at a mutual friends halloween party :D so you neverknow what others around you may be into if you don't take the rsk

Last edited:
Arson ..there is some excellent advice here...you must be true to yourself..and you are never alone as long as you have friends here on this forum who care about you..myself being one of those...about being a loner..nothing really wrong with that..i consider myself a loner in a way..i don't like the same music that most my age enjoy...take a look at my playlist..i love hard rock..is that weird for someone my age? who cares...you have to live in your skin..take care my friend...keep your head up...you are not alone..hugs...
Thanks izzy i know you care hugs :) and thanks to everyone who posted thanks for the great advise thanks for caring

Hey,

I'd say, however isn't into Satyricon and tickling feet have'nt lived yet!

Stay Metal.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back