• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet Fetishists

Bonnie

TMF Novice
Do you like feet because you like tickling, and feet are usually very ticklish?
Or... do you like tickling because you like feet and feet are often associated with being ticklish?

Which developed first? or did they develop at the same time?:sherlock:

I love Tickling and Love Feet... depending on if the person has nice feet of course =D

I think the way mine developed was when i was young, My babysitter would always tickle my feet and I wanted to tickle hers back.

So I started to like tickling feet, found it fun and liked the look of feet as well.

The shape, the feeling, and the smell sometimes, and if they're ticklish is an amazing great bonus,. But My main fetish is tickling.. but feet can be just as beautiful as other body parts. =)

Are you not much of a foot person then =D
x

Im not really a foot person...or wasnt. But i love playing with my girlfriends feet. i like giving her foot massages and tickling her feet n i like when she touches mine. But its only her that i've felt that way with. I wouldn't want to suck on them or the toes or anything though... unless she really wanted me to... and then id make sure they were freshly washed (but im the same with hands).

I don't remember which of them developed first, but I go back and forth on this often. If I had to choose one, it's difficult to pick. Would I rather have a woman with gorgeous feet that wasn't ticklish? Or would I rather have a woman who is extremely ticklish but with unattractive feet? Today, I would choose the former, but next week it could very well be the latter.

I knew that I had a foot fetish before I knew that I had a tickling fetish, but tickling comes first in my book! I guess it is because I am attracted to feet, but the act of tickling turns me on more.

i like girls feet because chances are she is ticklish there and if she takes very good care of them

I love the shape of feet, can't really explain it, I don't know which came first but I love how soles feel under my fingertips.

That's like asking what came first the chicken or the egg both will be debated for years lol

i love womens feet and i love to tickle as well. i got into being a foot fetisher when i was little. i think when i was 5yrs old. I used to tickle one of my female cousins feet and i used to have a friend/teacher of our family. that used to let me play with her feet and tickle them too. ever since then. i have been turned on by womens feet and tickling was just a add to the cake. so i love both.

Yeah, this one I happened to be in a discussion with a very close female friend of mine (not gf). I think I developed the tickling fetish first, but it was the feet I would tickle. I remember being little and found that when I tickled a foot I got an auditory reaction which I could then feed back on. However as I got older the foot fetish increased. I do have a friend who has beautiful feet and who lets me massage them which I absolutely love. She knows about my foot fetish, but her feet are not ticklish, although I try every time to get a reaction out of her. we'd never date, we would kill each other, but just to have the opportunity to hold those feet in my hands (high arches, long toes and soft sosles) is worth it.

I think one thing to consider that I have found is that most women don't like having their feet touched because it tickles too much, so you're stuck. I once told a girl I could massage her feet to where it wouldn't tickle, she let me try but was too tense and ticklish to let the massage work, but I did get some fun, if brief, tickling in. I have yet to find a woman who has both an acceptance of my foot and tickling fetishes. People have said I could go pro as a massage therapist, but then I think about all the...well, you know how it goes.

Oh, I take that back a bit, one girl was able to not be ticklish after I calmed her down and I did give her a great foot rub. I wanted to do more but didn't since even the footrub was new territory for her, she disappeared soon afterword but I don't think that was the reason *shrugs*.

Ok, apologies, this went on waaaaaaay longer than even I thought. I'm a novelist, I know, but I wanted to get it all out in the open. Did I answer the original thread question decently enough? I can always elaborate if folks wish me to.

Later,
DCB

Feet first, then tickling.

I loved feet first. It was because of my foot fetish that I discovered my love of tickling. I don't remember when I discovered it but I think it just sort of happened over time. Now, however, I couldn't say which I like more.

I only find the idea of feet interesting if tickling is involved. If not, then the feet have no appeal to me.

Is that a foot fetish as well, or borderline ... or not at all?

For me, if a body part isn't being tickled, then I have no desire to watch.

I have been interested in feet since I was a child. I discovered my love of tickling in my early twenties. While I will happily tickle wherever is ticklish, feet will always be my favorite.

I like feet because I like tickling, and feet are usually very ticklish

I like feet because of the tickling aspect. They are cute and fun to play with but I wouldn't start putting feet in my mouth to suck toes or anything like that (not that there's anything wrong with that). They sure do look cute in heels too.

difficult question to answer.I have my foot fetish and that has nothing to do with tickling.But my tickling fetish draws me to the feet...i was aware of both fetishes pretty much at the same time

hmm, tough call..

i am very attracted to pretty feet on a woman. there and the eyes are where i look at first on a lady.
to touch a pair of pretty feet will cause an instantanious turn on, and don't ask what being touched by a lovely foot does to me! lol
it has been my experience in life however, that feet are not that ticklish. sad, but true. the vast majority of girls/woman i have played with in my life time were at best mildly ticklish, and most being not at all ticklish on their feet.
this has not stopped me from enjoying feet for their other, um, qualities.
so i have to say i have a seperate love of feet, from my love of tickling.
steve

Tickling fetish and foot fetish are two different things.

I find it interesting though, that the majority of all tickle fetishists have a foot fetish too, but it's the minority of all foot fetishists that has a tickle fetish :illogical

Last edited:
I only find the idea of feet interesting if tickling is involved. If not, then the feet have no appeal to me.

Is that a foot fetish as well, or borderline ... or not at all?

For me, if a body part isn't being tickled, then I have no desire to watch.

Then you don't have a foot fetish. If you had a foot fetish you would be turned on by the feet themselves as well.
I for instance love to tickle armpits. It's not because I have an armpit fetish though, but because I know many people are very ticklish there..

I don't have a tickle fetish, but I really dig women's feet. I'd rather see a woman in flip-flops than to see her bare ass.

It all started when I dated a Latina back in the late 90's. One day she wore open-toed heels and I noticed that she had the prettiest toes I had ever seen on a woman. The alignment and toe length were perfect and her nails looked nice. In addition, all of her toes were straight and her heels were freshly scrubbed. From then on, I started noticing other women's feet and very few could compare.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back