• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet Fetishists

I've been a foot fetishists since i can remember. And when i was a kid i used to want to tickle the feet of other people. So i guess both mine developed at the same time. Although i would prefer to tickle a girls feet, i would quite happily just massage or kiss her feet if she was too ticklish. Love feet, cant help myself haha

It started with tickling for me and feet seemed to be most ticklish and available to tickle . As time went on, I have become more of a foot lover to now they are equal

In my case, they both developed before I can remember, which is back to age 4. :D

In my case, it was a fascination with bound-and-gagged damsels that came first. Then, I discovered how well-cared-for feet, with perfectly painted toenails, were the perfect finishing touch to a feminine appearance. Finding out the fun of tickling those pretty, pedicured, bound feet came last.

Have to say tickling came 1st for me. Brief scene in a movie when I was about 4-5. I knew I had to be "ler" :D

Growing up when all the ladies wore dresses, nylons & pretty painted toes, foot fetish just developed as an addition to tickling. I love the way they look, & feel, with or without nylons.

I do have to add, that is the "person" that is most important. IMO, makes "more" attractive.

My foot fetish developed first but I'd definitely say I enjoy tickling a lot more.

For me, I think they developed at exactly the same time! I've always been crazy about female feet! Just as long as I've been crazy about tickling them ;-)

My foot fetish developed far earlier than my tickling fetish. I started asking female babysitters to smell their feet when I was about five. Most thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes.

My tickling fetish gradually developed through articles I read in magazines, in my teens, and I didnt realize it was an actual fetish, until I started writing to my pen pal Don. I was 27 then.

In fact, unless it happened and I just wasn't paying attention, I dont even recall tickling a girl's feet, or seeing a girl get tickled, until I was 12 or 13. One of those summers, we had two nineteen year old couneslors, Christine and Adina. Whenever the guys in our bunk would see these two girls barefoot, either at a cookout, or swimming, we would start to tickle their feet. Adina was mega ticklish, and went ballistic, while Christine might not have been as ticklish, but used to wiggle and flex her toes, and laugh a lot as well.

Female feet have been an interest of mine since my age of reason. Tickling, of feet, or otherwise, came much, much later.

Mitch

That's like asking what came first the chicken or the egg both will be debated for years lol

As to your question first, the primordial soup came before either. Said soup then produced the beginnings of the first egg, imo more likely than the primordial ooze producing a chicken. Problem solved.

To the OP, I was too young to remember when I first started liking feet but I'm going to guess that I developed my love for feet and tickling at the same time. This is because I have wanted to tickle them as far back as I can remember, but it wasn't until I was much older that I found I wanted to do other things to feet besides tickle them.

As of now I would say both, but initially i'd say tickling led me to like feet:p

I don't have a foot fetish; I have a TICKLE fetish. That said, I love to tickle a girl's ticklish feet BECAUSE they are ticklish. That said, I have no problem sucking on a girl's toes or licking between the toes or nibbling on the toes, because all of these activities can tickle her, which is the objective. The shape of the foot in and of itself isn't that important to me: the ticklishness is. Moving on, I guess you'd have to say, then, that I have an armpit fetish and a rib fetish and a knee fetish and a waist fetish as well because all of these can be ticklish spots on a girl. Looking at it aesthetically, I guess I really do love a soft, smooth, flat armpit (when her arm is stretched over her head) that I love to stroke softly and make her smile, or maybe softly poke a rib and make her jump a little, or hold her by the waist from behind and then squeeze and wiggle fingers to see what happens. But then, finally, I also enjoy having a girl's bare feet in my lap and stroking them hopefully creating laughter. Sounds like this is a tickle fetish with feet being one part of the equation.

I like feet because I like tickling....it is probably my favorite place to tickle. I am very much like John Getty inthat its something about the shape of the foot that A) makes it beautiful and B0 makes me want to just run my fingertips all over them.

When I meet a woman I usually look at the face and eyes first, but then always look to see how her soles look (if possible) and then finally general body shape (I like some curves).

To me I couldn't care about her butt, to me I've always not quite understood how something that crap comes out of could be sexy...until I found out how ticklish the butt always is....LOL.

I like soles and legs, don't care about the butt, breasts are nice as long as there are two, but size doesn't really matter. A pretty face, nice smile, and pretty melodic laugh...that's my list I guess.

I'm not really a foot guy but if her feet are ticklish then i will tickle her there

Really dont know!

I remember both from very very early, almost as Milagros....and possibly also since 4 or close.

I know that i was already trying to tickle my friends feet before 6, that´s for sure. And i know that only much latter did i start exploring other body parts as tickling targets.

So seems they came together

I think tickling developed first and since feet are usually ticklish, that was my favorite target growing up. Once I got to high school though, I think I started looking at feet a tad bit differently but still loved tickling them. I think the foot fetish really blossomed in college once I was able to see there was a community out there and got a better understanding of what this certain "appreciation" I had for feet really was. They kinda go hand in hand, but I think tickling definitely came first.......but I know for many, this is like asking what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Foot Fetish Parties

Has anyone been to a foot fetish party? I have heard some great things about some of them.. The closest one to me is in London. I think the website is www.footworshippartylondon.com Has anyone been here or have any experiences to tell at all?

I've been to my share beginning in say late 07'. Actually I've been to a couple of the ones in NYC, which is the same organization that puts on the ones in London. They're pretty cool. Tough sometimes to have privacy for say, a tickle session, but definitely a good time. I personally get a little buzzed first so I can get the nerves out the way and enjoy myself while there.

In the beginning, I was attracted to barefoot women (as a child).

Often, when the women were barefoot, someone would tickle their feet, so for me, the connections were made that way.

So I can't associate one without the other, and if I see a women even in sandals, in the back of my freaky mind, my tickle libido says, "She likes her feet being tickled." So it's hardwired.

Do you like feet because you like tickling, and feet are usually very ticklish?
Or... do you like tickling because you like feet and feet are often associated with being ticklish?

Which developed first? or did they develop at the same time?:sherlock:

They've always kinda gone hand-in-hand with me... as a kid favorite place to be tickled was the feet.... Its always been in the back of my mind you could say.... Theres many things you can do w/ feet besides tickling- so theres where my interest in them "stays alive" :)

My foot fetish (only stocking feet, oddly) has been with me since I was about 4 or 5. I would tickle feet if I could, but was happy massaging them. My tickle fetish - as in all over the body - didn't come until my early 20s, when I searced online for 'tickling'.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

i`ve had a foot fetish as long as I can remember. Always been attracted to pretty barefeet. Tickling for me is the second part of my fetish. I enjoy feet as part of foreplay and have had an orgasm between the soft soles of a few feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back