• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet of Philly Event!! For all You Weeknight Guys!!

PhillyFootParty

TMF Expert
Hello Fellow Foot Friends!

FULL BODY & FOOT TICKLING IS ENJOYED & ENCOURAGED BY THE GIRLS. ALL HOT COLLEGE GIRLS!

Thanks for an awesome party this past Saturday night! Great turnout. It was especially encouraging to see how many people were there despite bad weather earlier in the day. It's also good to know how they clear the streets in our area due to the trolleys and trains and buses, etc. The parking was great!

For all you weeknight party guys and for any guy who simply can't enough HOT college girls.........there's a party this Thursday night!! Thursday, January 13th. :yayzorz:

It's a Lingerie Theme!

The fun begins at 7:30 PM and it goes until about 2:00 AM.

Cost:

$30 - Between 7:30 & 10:00 PM
$40 - Between 10:00 PM & Midnight
$50 - After Midnight

There will be pizza & wings and it's BYOB - we'll have bottled water and all the mixers as usual.

PLENTY OF PRIVATE ROOMS AVAILABLE!

Get your Customer Appreciation Rewards Cards - attend 10 parties and your 11th is on the house! I am already seeing guys getting their free party! Once you use that up, you get another card - how cool is that??!!

I know there is a threat of snow Tuesday night and into Wednesday. We should be fine for Thursday night, but if it's really bad and we have to cancel, I will of course send out an announcement and the club voicemail will have an announcement, too. It would have to be pretty bad though to cancel a party, such as it really coming down hard with significant accumulations the day and night of the event. Snow showers or flurries is not enough to cancel an event. It's also good to know, because of where we are situated in Philly, they must keep those areas clear of snow, such as the streets. I also have a company who comes down and shovels and salts the walk ways, so we are covered there.

The Model List will be posted Tuesday night this week at www.feetofphillyparties.com.

I have a ton of new girls coming in for interviews between now and the next few weeks and of course, we have Wing Bowl 19 coming up! More on that later. We have some Wing Offs coming up in the area next week. We'll be there! Come cheer us on! I have Sean entering and if there are other guys out there who can eat wings and eat them FAST, come enter the contest with us and be surrounded by all the hot girls and get cheered on! We want to get into Wing Bowl and have an entourage!

To get on the list for the January 13th Party, please email me at [email protected]. I'll need your first name and first initial in order to get on the list. The same goes for any of your friends attending.

The weeknight events have been awesome and it's time to get those started again! It will be once a month, and there may not be a weeknight party in February due to the short month. There will NOT be a party this Saturday, January 15th!

I have some absolutely amazing shoots and updates this week, so please stay tuned for new clips at:

www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com

See you at the party!

Thanks!

John
[email protected]
215-670-8377

I notice this is the most popular form of tickling...per what I read there are over 65,000 persons suscribed to "Tickling Media Forum" and a vast majority of that site is devoted to male to female tickling..followed closely by female to female tickling...ultimately the most desired victim of being tickled are women.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back