• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet on an Inversion Table - /F

GrantSA

TMF Regular
These are the feet of my friend while she is being suspended on my inversion table.

Attachments

• A1share.jpg
    A1share.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,534
From the looks of this, she's about to have somthing she'll never forget. Awsome!

If you have feet, let me tickle them, please? :love:

Thanks 11225 and fenerbahce1907 for the comments. She has received some memorable ticklings both on and off of the inversion table, but as this is the feet section I'll just attach another of her foot while on the table.

Attachments

• A5share.jpg
    A5share.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 685
... and in the stocks

Thanks MW629. Here she is again, this time in the stocks.

Attachments

• A7share.jpg
    A7share.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 349
Those are some huge feet! i mean like HUGE...................

That they are c tickler, and ticklish too!

Attachments

• A4share.jpg
    A4share.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 520
She tells me that she takes a size 7 or 7 1/2. That's in English sizes; I'm not sure, but I feel that's several sizes larger in US measurement. I'll try to find out. Here's another shot of her feet.

Attachments

• A10share.jpg
    A10share.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 245
Wow...
Very nice.
Any more picz would be greatly appreciated.

Please post more!
These are one of a kind. I love big feet.

Very well Nymph, and Duane2k, vidcaps are as close as I can get. I hope this is to both of your likings.

Attachments

• A8share.jpg
    A8share.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 447
Those pics are fantastic. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them. Size 7 to 71/2 for women in English measurement is equal to 9-1/2 - 10 in US.

Then screencaps will do!
Please let us view these amazing tickling picz

Thanks phantom and Nymph. I'll add another here, though I think I may be straying into the tickling realm with this one. Enjoy.

Attachments

• A9share.jpg
    A9share.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 298
Another picture of the same friend, for Andrew.

Attachments

• A11share.jpg
    A11share.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 290
Post a set or rapidshare or something!
Please!
Ill trade a set of these for some tickling clips of mine!

wow man thanks for the pics and she look more a 9 1/2 or 11

Tell us more about that table as well! Specifically the parts that are holding her feet in place! Novel idea! Reminds me of a foot tickling cartoon I once had.

Last edited:
Well, Storm_Cat and Nymph, there's really nothing extraordinary about it. It's a standard inversion table, used for stretching the spine and legs and assisting with back problems. It consists of a large and stable A frame in which the "table" is hinged. The person to be stretched stands on a T bar (which I remove once the person is inverted) and has their feet fastened, quite securely, between two padded grips. These are locked in place around the persons ankles such that they can hang, upside-down, without falling free. They are, in other words, very securely locked in. You'll see from the attached photo that one grip sits behind the heel, while the other actually sits on top of the foot. This has the added advantage of severely restricting the movement of the feet; in that way it's much more constraining than a set of stocks. Once the person is inverted, you can "lock" the table at any angle, providing the perfect angle for a tickler and a very vulnerable and and inescapable position for a ticklee. It's worth noting that too steep an angle does become uncomfortable for the inverted after a time. And BWFL, you're welcome.

Attachments

• A14share.jpg
    A14share.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 335
I think they're at least a 12!!!! Those damn feet are so sexy and very big, the more to tickle!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back