• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feisty Firefighter (MMF/F, feet)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
It's a common misconception that Tommy and Saoirse were married before they were in the department. They'd each had a few years in before they met each other at Station 2's Christmas Party. They weren't exactly 5-Alarm, but they definitely hit it off seamlessly. Then they kept running into each other, just because of detailings and Continuous Training. Everyone expected yet another short-lived fling (this department is full of whores, men and women a like) but sure enough, they were going places...

I remember watching 'em one time, and this was when you KNEW they were meant for each other.
You remember Big Mike from Truck 15? And Claire-Jordyn, the lil pixie-punk chick? The blonde one, just made Lieutenant in the last group? Yeah, that one. They were drilling at the tower and they started screwin around during a ladder drill. Tommy was flirtin with Saoirse at the window, all of a sudden Mike and CJ pull her boots off, started tickling her. Yeah, her feet. I don't know, just to be goobers. But man, I just remember seeing Tommy, he was looking at her, laughing her ass off like a tard, but I've never seen a man look more in love.

Actually that's why he always calls her "Freckle-Foot," I guess she's got a dot on her foot. What'd ya say, get it checked?? Hahaha, fucker. Yeah but Tommy and Saoirse man, they're doin it right.

But don't get any ideas, Probie! Be smart and find yourself a nice hot nurse to fuck. Now let's check the chili...

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Firefighter.jpg
    Firefighter.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,995
I see a lot of ftkl_haha's art influence in your work. Interesting.

Few things are sexier in this world than a trainee firefighter getting tickled on a ladder.

And you've captured the moment well!

;-)

B

Few things are sexier in this world than a trainee firefighter getting tickled on a ladder.

;-)

B

This is true. I'm surprised Mitchel has not sniffed this one out yet.

I like it. I've not seen this scenario in a tickling picture before.... :) Can the blonde girl be next..

I see a lot of ftkl_haha's art influence in your work. Interesting.

You are sharp of eye, mon frere! FTKL had a huge influence on me when I first stumbled across all of this. I loved the emphasis on feet and the way he drew them so long and energetically. That and his affinity for beautiful women.

Nice work

Thanks very much!

;-)

B

Truer than true! I actually tickled a classmate in similar circumstances and it remains to be one of my hottest memories.

Thanks very much, 'Dito! I appreciate it!

great drawing. very original!

Thanks very much!

I like it. I've not seen this scenario in a tickling picture before.... :) Can the blonde girl be next..

Lol, no sequels planned. Too many other ideas to tackle... or tickle, rather =P

Damn fine work!

Thanks, Doc! Means a lot coming from a hurricane like you =)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back