• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Felicia vs Michelle--who would YOU rather see tickled?

Would you rather see Felicia or Michelle get tickle tortured?

• Felicia

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • Michelle

Votes: 40 37.0%
  • I like both girls!

Votes: 43 39.8%
  • Um.......eww

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
Before we begin, I ought to point out that I did not do these images. They are the result of a commission (which is still a work-in-progress) done by Deviant Art user Foulfiends. I'm just helping him promote his artwork, and this commission will be on sale on his Deviant Art page.

I just want to introduce the two ticklees in this series, best friends Felicia and Michelle. They have known each other since childhood and have both very recently turned 18. They have a sisterly relationship (with the more outgoing Michelle acting as a big sister to the quieter, shyer Felicia),and are very nice, polite, and innocent girls (despite their attempts to look extra sexy in their pictures; Michelle doesn't usually pull her skirt down that low). Not only are they both virgins, but they are also EXTREMELY ticklish and have intense phobias of being tickled. Unfortunately for them, their decision to explore an abandoned building leaves them at the mercy of dozens of disembodied demonic hands that want nothing more to tickle them to into a state of hysteria, as well as to savagely rape them (WARNING: this series will contain graphic rape. Those who are interested in buying the tickling pictures but not interested in the rape scenes should let Foulfiends know).

They are also fictional characters that I completely made up.

So as I said, this series is still in the process of being made. Some of the scenes will be on his Deviant Art page, but the "action" scenes will only be able to be seen via purchase (done by PMing him on the DA page). They will consist of each girl getting gang tickled by over 20 disembodied hands, and the tickling will not be for the feint of heart. But while I'm here trying to help this artist make a few extra bucks by posting a pair of teaser pictures, I also had a question of my own to ask: Which girl do YOU like more? Felicia or Michelle?

http://foulfiends.deviantart.com/

So, Michelle seems to be the more popular of the pair by far. Any reason why, folks? Something that makes Michelle particularly alluring, or perhaps something about Felicia that doesn't do it for everyone?

one extra picture

I'm just going to post this one last picture for you all. It's a low resolution preview of one of the non-tickling pictures, and it happens to be my favorite of what I've seen so far. I love the expressions of fear on their faces and how vulnerable their bodies are. Hope you all enjoy!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back