• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fellow Peoples from Florida!

FLBowler

1st Level Red Feather
I'm Mike, I'm residing in Florida, and even though i only tickle and tickled by girls, I created this as another Florida awareness type of thread, if we all get to know each other, maybe there could be events in Florida a little more often and allow the ones that go on now, to maybe seem more relaxed, Hopefully you guys agree with me, or have info to share with the others!

:happyhop:

I'm in Brandon (Tampa). SWM 52 loving female bare soles (and the REST of her) to tickle.
I'm sure there are enough of us to have a centralized gathering every couple of months or so.
We try to have one here in Tampa every month or so, but there are very few that show up.
Mainly 3 or 4 of us have some kind of dinner then go back to bellytickling's house to hang out for a while, watch a movie and/or do some tickling (IF there are any female 'Lees).
Maybe Orlando will encourage more people (especially females) to attend.

Dont worry, TTS munches will be coming back soon, looking forward to meeting all the ticklephiles from Florida.

Sounds awesome, and there's plenty of things to do here in Orlando, it be a lot of fun!

hey im in new tampa i plan on making it to one of the munches soon. had to work last night so i missed out on it so i definitely want to meet some people

Hope we get that Orlando gt together before March 2012 (I'm getting redeployed).....hope to meet all Floridians soon!

So far Im just seeing guys, are there any girls in florida into our favorite fetish?
Im in the treasure coast area, lover of female ticklish feet. Come on girls, post!

Yo whats up guys! I'm movin to Fort Myers Florida here in 2 days lol. Startin my drive from Pittsburgh thursday. So wish me luck, hope too c yall at some gathering down there.

I'm in Orlando. I may be looking for another guy or couple to help me tickle my girlfriend. Im 20 shes 18. PM me if you're interested at all.

C.A.B. in Miami. There are folks on the west coast that do TK Munches. Search it on the boards.

Yo thx cab. Any of you guys familiar with the Fort Myers, Naples, and like Clearwater?

Boca Raton female lee/ler here. I prefer to be the lee so if any guys want to cat with me or meet me for a session just send me a PM.

Thanks and happy tickling :D

Clearwater here, looking for safe and sane tickle play. Is anyone out there in or visiting the Clearwater area?

I feel like there are those that would still travel

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back