• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fem furry/ tickling pit creature

farfat

TMF Novice
yes its a furry pic I made. I know most of us prefer human only. but, I think if nothing else. this is a nice tickling desperation pic. lol

Attachments

• tessa and the tickle pit p1.jpg
    tessa and the tickle pit p1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,024
Aha! I remember a very sexy bunny girl you did a few years ago for Easter! Nice to see your work with carnivores is just as strong! The draftsmanship is excellent and the storytelling's nifty too! Hope we get to see more of Tessa; her predicament is becoming quite engrossing! Thanks for another entertaining comic!

there's another part coming. thank you I'm happy you all like it

Dude, I love your art!! I was hoping for new stuff from you!

there's still more to come!

Attachments

• tessa in deep.jpg
    tessa in deep.jpg
    958.7 KB · Views: 356
Thank you for posting that.
My pleasure!

Aha, the plot thickens (as opposed to Tessa's chances, which have narrowed from slim to none)! As with bunny girl Deanna, our current heroine finds herself at the blithe mercies of a smooth-talking, other-worldly green guy. Literally mold this time, or so it seems! A most specific, gleefully sadistic inspiration!

I hope we get to know her very well!

This is one of my favorite pieces currently. Please keep it up, and if you accept commissions let me know, might be interested.

final part of the story
So my poor girl Tessa suffers the tickling of her life. tickle torture at its most worst. the pit monster continues to play with her feet for an hour till she finally passes out. once the monster couldn't feed off Tessa's energy. he spits her out and leaves her. she wakes later and weak and shaken. finds her way home. the end.

this pic I find kind of crude. coloring not at my best. and I kept futsing with the last panel. her feet wasn't looking right to me. but, I just wanted to post whatever and move on to something else. over all. it's not bad. lol

Attachments

• last part Tessa in deeper.jpg
    last part Tessa in deeper.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 304
oh my gosh! so glad to see something new from you! i still re read your bunny girl in the wall story all the time becuase i loved that one! and this one is so great too! :D thank you for this wonderful new art :D

Heh heh! I don't know where Moss Man gets his coffee (Starbucks?), but I want me whatever he's having! It's definitely got him all jazzed up with creative sadistic fervor! I have no problem believing he can keep up his loving treatments for days straight, just as promised! Here's hoping Tessa receives a little bit of breathing room... I certainly don't want her tested to destruction. I'm also confident that she'll come to relish the attention. At one point on the previous page she mentally blurts out "No! More!"...as opposed to "No more"? Perhaps she's enjoying it already! A willing play-pal, whatever her protests, is infinitely preferable to a victim!

Another very pleasing comic, Farfat! Tessa joins with Deanna as an ecstatically crave-able fantasy Lee!

Do you ever show up in the Artist Alleys at some of the comic cons? You have some real skill with your furry work! Seeing the Avenger Tigra tickling, or getting tickled, might be intriguing.

Do you ever show up in the Artist Alleys at some of the comic cons? You have some real skill with your furry work! Seeing the Avenger Tigra tickling, or getting tickled, might be intriguing.

I did go to comic con nyc this month. But i was only a fan and visiter. Lol i did buy some art. Very awesome show. I been thinking of fan art. I have my eye on Harley Quinn.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back