• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female friend interested in tickle-modeling (NYC locations)

Are you a nurse or physician? I am. Let me tell from experience that sitting in ER holding while recieving labs, treatments and waiting on a diagnosis 9 hours can go by very fast. Not to mention those labs. I can see what they were looking for and if they gave morphine, possibly, this lot confused, sedated feeling is usually one of the side effects. Before you question one's integrity please think it through. This site, this discussion, is for people with a tickle fetish and , models, producers, and sessioners whom indulge in a common fetish. I don't know Bella, but I do know medicine. Please let's stick to what we enjoy here instead of turning it into a comment, which was apologized for. Let's move on and get back to what we enjoy.

ROFL!!! Which is it? Chilling at the ER with time to kill or on Breathing support and on the TMF at the same time. ROFL

Of the 32 posts in this thread, around 4 or 5 of them are even slightly on topic. Let's not be like the the majority of the internet. If you have a disagreement, especially if you're not even invovled in the "conflict", please feel free to slate eachother through a private channel and let the OP have the thread for what it was intended for :)

Hari

Also it’s really never a good idea to base something off of rumors or what you’ve heard without finding out for yourself ...ppl make stuff up all the time

Also it’s really never a good idea to base something off of rumors or what you’ve heard without finding out for yourself ...ppl make stuff up all the time
Thankfully women in the sex industry all talk about our experiences wholeheartedly and honestly to each other so that we don't have to endure anything negative since we do on a regular basis anyways the people that I'm referring to that I've heard things about are very close and dear friends and very trustworthy known models as well as other producers that have seen it first-hand so these are from first-hand experiences not just hearsay I would never post rumors especially if I just heard it once but the sad thing is it's a repetitive thing that I've heard from multiple people and I've also had my experiences myself that were not pleasant

So this is my experience as stated in the original reply

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back