• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

female lee needed in Fla

tkdmoi

Aren't you ticklish? Don't you crave to have your ticklish body ravished; wracked with laughter? North Florida, south Georgia, south Alambama ladies let me know...

i second that. i'm in jacksonville, fla. need some ladies who wanna chat, meet, whatever. gimme a holer.

As do I. I live in the Tampa area myself and would really like to chat with any ladies that may want to.

I'm in Brandon Florida. I would LOVE to find some women in our area that LOVE to be tickled, especially their bare soles. And NOT to be paid for it, either. I'm talking REAL lovers of tickle torture and foot love.
Ahh. . . . if only . . .

The true is that female lees are needed around the world, i find really hard than doing this request by means of Internet, work fine, for me has worked really the direct search, speaking person to person with possible victim, in my job, in the street and in several common places.

Might as well represent Miami!

Don't forget Miami!

Hey i guess i gotta put my 2 cent in. Capital city over here. Tallahassee people stand up..*stands up*

hey ts or nt which ever you prefer. Would you like to chat it up. I'm just trying to get to know new people

cool, maybe you could send a pm for now (personal message), i tried sending you one but it says you are not allowed to recieve them right now

Last edited:
you learn something new everyday, i didn't know you needed 10 posts to earn pm privlages, but thats kool, hope to hear from you.

Hey Navel ticklish! St. Pete here...I've been up to Crystal River once...how are you?

Navel_ticklish,
I'm in Brandon, which is a little less than 2 hours away.
I hope you like to have your bare soles tickled, 'cause that's what I would do to yours.
Of course, I'll tickle you where ever you are ticklish.
By the way, MY soles are EXTREMELY ticklish, & I LOVE it.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back