• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Lee! (upperbody) I wouldn't mind some new friends!

mact95

Hi there! I am into being tickled, and have been for as long as I can remember. Anything from light teasing tickling to hard painful tickling. I love the idea of being helpless and forced to take it. No matter how rough. I know there isn't many upperbody people here (most are into feet) so let's connect! Outside of tickling I try to stay focused on studying, and I love being close with family, and I love to be outside experiencing new things. I'm pretty open and easy going at least I like to think so lol. I'm more of the mellow type, I love having just a few friends over, then to go out to the club or something wild like that. Anyway you can find more in my profile. So if you want to talk, PM me. Keep me occupied while I'm at home doing nothing lol :p

Armpits are, in my opinion, the most fun place to tickle. I'd love to connect and chat sometime ;)

I prefer upperbody myself, but that's one man's opinion. (2nd try-first post just didn't show)

I'm into feet myself, however I do tickle all over...or as best put, and equal opportunity tickler haha!

I'd love to meet you! I'm from long island ! I tried to message you but I kept getting an error :( sorry I'm new to this site lol

There are plenty of upper body fans here. As for my preference, it's a close call. Upper body and feet share a 50/50 split.

I prefer upper body. That way I can see your face easier :)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back