• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female "Lees": Is Tickling an Arousing Experience for you?

Tickling is very arousing and sexual with me. It doesn't always have to be sexual but I know for a fact that I will always be turned on by it.

My wife says a combination of being lightly tickled and having her toes sucked on is the same as getting her p&!@y licked really good.. She really loves it!

But since I am in this forum, I have the question for female lees: Are some of you sexually aroused by being tickled?

Of course. Very much so. That's why I'm on here.

For me, it depends on who I'm playing with. While the ticklish feeling is always stimulating (of course LOL), I don't get sexually turned on unless I already have those type of feelings towards my tickler. I can be tickled plotonically, which can something be just as fun in its own way!

Mane'o is right. I've been on this forum since the beginning, and before that, various AOL and other chatrooms. There are several classes of females into tickling. Don't know much about the 'lers, but would suspect they get off on it the way male 'lers do. Of the lees, it comes down to:

1. Those who get turned on by it, but simply as foreplay before conventional sex
2. Those who orgasm from it
3. Those who get off on the "B & D" aspect, being helpless and "dominated," and so they're not turned on by the sensations as much as the "scene." (1, 2 and 3 can overlap of course)
4. Those who get off on it only because their significant other gets off on it, as haze said. All women are different, and some are intensely aroused when their partner's aroused, even though they may not be aroused by tickling itself.
5. Those like the one mentioned above, who say they think it's "fun" or they "enjoy laughing." Not sure what makes these women tick. My theory-pulled-from-my-ass is that they identify it with pleasant childhood experiences getting tickled by friends or relatives (innocently/not sexually).

Even though I said and agree that all women are different, there is one stereotype/generalization that seems to hold true for many or most: Women are not as visual/into body parts as men are. They tend to work on visceral feelings and who they're comfortable around and so they may view tickling as something that turns them on when the right person does it. I've heard this often from female 'lees.

Quite accurate, I'd say. I enjoy the ticklish feeling and get aroused by it but being dominated at the same time makes it even hotter. So 1 and 3 in my case. :)

For me it usually is. In the right context, like with my husband in our bedroom, yes its very arousing

I can go both ways; regularly, tickling is a fun way for me to blow off steam. With my boyfriend, however, I don't feel guilty about letting that other side loose. He eats it up even though he isn't a natural lee.

OMG YES!!! Sometimes I think too much... I get so wet that if a feather is being used there, it will get wet... And cold... Detracts from the ticklingsensation... But by that point I'm ready to F**k. Still I would loveto maketat kind of tickling be ale to last longer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back