• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Ler/Lee Sessions in Dallas Area

HiddenFruit

TMF Poster
Hello everyone, my name is Carmen. My friend and I are traveling to Texas for an event in April, and we got the idea to help pay for our lodgings with a few sessions. I was actually a professional switch that has been on haitus for the past few months, which you can see in my signature.

I am willing to do restraints, I have tools, but I do not do anything of a sexual manner, so yes this extends to genital tickling, that is a line I will not cross. I’m willing to accommodate other kinks and fetishes to an extent. No breath play, blood play, or exchange of bodily fluids whatsoever. If we DO book an appointment, I would likely need a small down payment once the appointment is decided. This is to help ensure there won't be any last-minute cancellations, or if there are some, I won’t lose too much money over a lost appointment.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: For the sake of time and convenience, please fill this out in your message when contacting me. I price based on requests.
1. Specific dates and times you’re looking for a session, from April 14-18.
2. Whether you want full restraints, and which position(s) you would prefer.
3. If you would like the full set of tools at my disposal, or if you’d prefer to use just hands.
4. And of course, whether you’d like to ‘lee, ‘ler, or both.

I can't come onto this website very often, so if you would like to schedule something, please email [email protected].

I can attest to Carmen's skills :) Would love to get myself another session if I were in the area!

I can also attest to her skills as well. very professional and a wonder to have a session with. If she is ever in Atlanta again I am calling her up as soon as possible!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back