• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female "LER" roll call!

I sometimes have ler fantasies, but have never dished out a tickling before. Does that count?

I suspect that there are plenty of guys with lee fantasies, who have never been dished upon. Ler proclivities count in my book, even if you haven't acted upon them yet.
I sometimes have ler fantasies, but have never dished out a tickling before. Does that count?

Oooh we're still around. I'm glad to be home, I've finally gotten the courage to tickle friends from high school that I never had the nerve to tickle previously. And they all love it :D

I 'ler, but it varies on my mood. One day I want the shit tickled out of me and the next I'm completely 100% ler. :D

Nice to know we have so many female 'lers here!!!!
Any one can tickle me anytime, just come find me!! Lol

Perusing through this thread may be feel really bad for the male lees on this forum, and in the wider world.

There seems to be about 10 girls who responded...wow.

The possibility of meeting a girl in real life, and her ending up having an uncontrollable tickle fetish for tickling men is....almost zero.

I wish scientists would invent a "determination" glasses or ray or something - you put them on, and you immediately know who has a tickle fetish, is a lee, ler,
who has a pantyhose fetish, clown fetish, bondage fetish, whatever...who's interested in you, who never will be, who's a big nerd, or sports fan, stamp collector......

You would still have the thrill of "the chase," or wooing the person to your side, but DAMN, it'd save a HELL OF A LOT of wasted time, heart aches, rejections, money, etc.

I have some of these glasses-- just send me $500 and I will immediately dispatch a pair to you.

Just a note to say Im a switch and have been around for quite a long time , have attended Nest gathering quite a few times in the past and Id say I get tickled more than I ler but i can be quite evil if I put my mind to it.

Love to see all the female lers here ! I am a switch and love the idea of one on my victims getting revenge!

I am a switch. I love both ends of the feather so-to-speak. As a lee, I love creative and surprise tickles and being tied down. As a ler, I get a rush from the tickle torture I dish out and my lee's responsiveness. So yummy! ;)

Me! Well, I'm 'lee and 'ler both, but I am a wicked little bad ass at dishing it out lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back