• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female models for *No Safe Word* tickle clips

SWANK

As the title suggests - looking for experienced professionals all the way to inexperienced amateurs in the Northeast (let's say New Hampshire down to Maryland) who are into the idea of no safe word tickling and might want to potentially get filmed for a new concept of clips.

All videos will feature two girls switching off for 30 minutes at a time with the understanding that there is no safe word for the tickle torture.

This is paid work to be featured online. Rates are negotiable but certainly several hundred dollars per shoot. Discretion is important to most people these days so we can discuss you concealing your identity with some sort of mask etc. if that is a dealbreaker to you. Understandable if so.

This is professional work and will require signed contracts in compliance with 18 U.S.C §§ 2257 which will be provided to you ahead of time. Proof of ID obviously required as well for record keeping in accordance with federal law, so if you're not comfortable with that I completely understand but please move along.

Send me a direct message back if interested in even learning more or discussing a potential session in the coming weeks.

Hope to hear from you and have a great start to the Fall!

I’m not certain it’s a great idea to have no safeword. If someone can’t breathe or is genuinely suffering, this is likely not advisable…

I’m not certain it’s a great idea to have no safeword. If someone can’t breathe or is genuinely suffering, this is likely not advisable…

That's why I said. I don't think too many people will be crazy to jump into this without some form of assurance or agreement that the tickling will stop if needed by the lee.

Appreciate the interest but we are already maxed out on the number of models we are currently filming with. If that changes in the near future I will happily reach out!

I hope you're not serious & are just saying that for hype. Though even that is really irresponsible, promoting abuse.

Especially with newbies who don't realize how excrutiating this can be, but anyone could have a heart attack, or just not be able to manage.

You have no idea what hidden medical conditions someone might have. High school athletes die on the field every year.

Last edited:
its not abuse if they've previously consented and not for nothing athletes were not dropping dead of myocarditis before the cov vax came out.. that is a new phenomena that started right around covid. if your going to respond at least drop some facts and cite some real sources.

"Facts & sources."

You're kidding too, right? (This had better all be for the hype... Or they may face a few hellish legal nightmares themselves.)

Common sense & minimal research... :facepalm: Where are YOUR "facts & sources" for the nonsense you're spewing about contracts obligating one to accept prolonged torture & vaccines killing athletic youth rather than pre-existing & stressful conditions, for decades???

Consenting before understanding how excruciating tickling, etc., can be IS NOT TRUE (INFORMED) CONSENT.

That's OBVIOUSLY TRICKING someone into thinking some f***ing piece of paper obligates them to suffer REAL TORTURE for whatever grossly inadequate payment is offered.... NO SUCH "CONTRACT" IS VALID.

ONE MINUTE is too much if someone can't endure.. Maybe they were tickled lightly previously, NOT hard, or NOT with oil, or brushes.... :shock: ANY OF THOSE FACTORS CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE. No one has the right to impose a Hellish Nightmare upon someone unprepared & unwilling, for any time.
Even if they were willing at the start.

Maybe they just don't feel good that day. Maybe they'll get a CRAMP. Maybe they have a heart or some other hidden condition, EVEN IF THEY'RE YOUNG.

NO STUPID SHITTY "CONTRACT" OBLIGATES *ANYONE TO ENDURE WHAT THEY ARE NOT WILLING OR ABLE TO. EVEN IF IT'S NOTARIZED BY EVERY MEMBER OF THE F*CKING SUPREME COURT.

IF YOU NEED OUT & CAN'T GET OUT --- THAT'S UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT & TORTURE.

PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND IF YOU'RE READING THIS BULLSH*T & ARE CONSIDERING SUBJECTING YOURSELF TO THIS,

for the greater benefit of individuals like the above, who don't give a sh*t if you're in agony, unable to take it, screaming,
trying to communicate your need for it to STOP --- but ignored so they can profit for years at your expense.

IF YOU NEED OUT -- THEY MUST LET YOU OUT ------ JUST AS WITH ANY PHYSICAL AND/OR SEXUAL INTERACTION --- YOU SAY NO AT ANY TIME, MAYBE IT'S NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED, YOU CAN'T ENDURE IT FOR ANY REASON ---- IT'S *OVER. ---- Or that's kidnapping & torture.

......And where have you been hiding? WHAT FAKE "NEWS" have you been listening to? HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES HAVE BEEN REPORTED DROPPING DEAD EVERY YEAR FOR DECADES --- Someone had an unknown heart condition, or knew and took a risk... Whether it was football or track, something involving endurance....

If you bothered to take a minute to look beyond your own gratification,
you'd find plenty of news detailing the deaths of seemingly athletic older kids or young adults --- EVERY year --- Just throw a rock & you'll hit one.

Like this:

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2023/08/04/high-school-athletes-dying-golf/

Last edited:
Frenzy - TLDR, and please take this stupid argument somewhere else. At the end of the day, no one is going to sign up for a no safe word session unless they want to and know what they are about to get into. No one is being kidnapped against their will here. Stop being a Karen.

Meegs - turn off Fox News and get your facts somewhere else once in a while. What you said is factually wrong, and personally very offensive. I had a friend drop dead from myocarditis back in high school at the age of 16 playing pickup basketball, and that was in 2006. Every year - well before covid started - this would also happen to HS and college football players a few times per year. What you just wrote makes you sound incredibly ignorant and naive. Maybe the vaccine somehow exacerbates it, but in no way did it suddenly "cause" this condition. Don't be an idiot.

Wasting another lunch break giving a lousy producer undeserved attention....

SWANK:I'm sorry your attention span is so short (BOLD CAPS come in handy) as well as your common sense and apparent consideration for women or whoever you have tied down.

Unless it's all hype for sales.

You want "stupid?" You ask for the inexperienced as well. THEN YOU *REALLY NEED SAFEWORDS. But *ANY lee might need them, experienced or not.
Or you may need to explain the bodybags to an investigator.

I'm truly sorry about your friend, which is, I'm afraid, also why you should know better here.

Some of the nicest people I've known are named Karen, by the way. None of them racist.

You're the party seemingly ignoring human rights. Get your terminology straight & don't you dare try to paint yourself as a victim here.

Last edited:
SWANK:I'm sorry your attention span is so short (BOLD CAPS come in handy) as well as your common sense and apparent consideration for women or whoever you have tied down.

Unless it's all hype for sales.

You want "stupid?" You ask for the inexperienced as well. THEN YOU *REALLY NEED SAFEWORDS. But *ANY lee might.
Or you may need to explain the bodybags to an investigator.

I'm truly sorry about your friend, which is, I'm afraid, also why you should know better here.

Some of the nicest people I've known are named Karen, by the way. None of them racist.

You're the party seemingly ignoring human rights. Get your terminology straight & don't you dare try to paint yourself as a victim here.

Frenzy, you're being suckered by someone who is most likely merely looking for wank fodder. This is not a real producer. If you want to get upset about this, feel free. But to borrow a phrase, there is no "there" there.

Calling someone a Karen does not make you a racist. That actually makes even less sense than anything else you've written. And your statement about human rights is so outlandish it doesn't even warrant a rebuttal.

Please go take your meds, your posts are more and more starting to sound like someone who suffers from schizophrenic and is writing pure gibberish and therefore you won't be getting anymore responses from me.

I make too much sense, and it's inconvenient for you, THAT'S your problem...

Frenzy, you're being suckered by someone who is most likely merely looking for wank fodder. This is not a real producer. If you want to get upset about this, feel free. But to borrow a phrase, there is no "there" there.

I see what you mean... I was hoping this was just to create an illusion for the fantasy, that he's not actually that irresponsible or criminal.

But now I see he's projecting and gaslighting, so he seems even sketchier. :ermm:

As the title suggests - looking for experienced professionals all the way to inexperienced amateurs in the Northeast (let's say New Hampshire down to Maryland) who are into the idea of no safe word tickling and might want to potentially get filmed for a new concept of clips.

All videos will feature two girls switching off for 30 minutes at a time with the understanding that there is no safe word for the tickle torture.

This is paid work to be featured online. Rates are negotiable but certainly several hundred dollars per shoot...

...This is professional work and will require signed contracts in compliance with 18 U.S.C §§ 2257 which will be provided to you ahead of time. Proof of ID obviously required as well for record keeping in accordance with federal law,
so if you're not comfortable with that I completely understand but please move along.

THIS is what he's referring to: https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/18-usc-2257-2257a-certifications

The "signed contracts" he refers to ONLY have to do with name & age verification, record keeping. NOTHING MORE.

The wording could easily seem to infer "signed contracts" will obligate you to be stuck in Hell for 30 minutes if you're not okay ANY TIME after it starts.

AGAIN -KNOW THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "CONTRACT" FORCING ANYONE TO STAY IN A PHYSICAL SITUATION THEY DO NOT WISH TO BE IN. THAT'S ILLEGAL, IMMORAL, you name it. CALL 911 if anyone does. As soon as you're able... And see below.

THIS is also the link you want if anyone won't stop and/or release you --
THAT IS a crime.

https://www.justice.gov/action-center/report-crime-or-submit-complaint

Don't let any Smooth-Mouthed, Entitled "Kenneth" make you think otherwise.

Last edited:
pls dm me! i’m a curious little ticklee from the towson area of md, wanting to test my limits

xoxo

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back