• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Spy Tickled?

Wow, what a sexy scene! I have seen that somewhere before but I have no idea where.

I was looking for that awhile ago. Pretty sure I used to have a better quality clip somewhere in my vast and poorly labelled collection :rolleyes:

Last time I saw it posted I think someone said it was from a comedy named "Operation Kill Agent Gordon" or something like that.

Nice little clip. One of the links for videos from that is for a Canadian show called Corner Gas. Entitled Corner Gas rib tickle.wmv, it's a blond cashier played by Jane Robertson tickled by a male coworker while trapped under a deck, looking for something. He's egged on by the diner owner who suggests he search for coins between her ribs. She threatens him the falls into hysterics as he tickles and taunts her for several seconds. The other lady even tosses an eyeliner pencil down to try that later, but then the scene cuts out with the blond desperately struggling to escape. Nice scene, several seconds of action.

Sweet, thanks for posting the link.

I was looking for that awhile ago. Pretty sure I used to have a better quality clip somewhere in my vast and poorly labelled collection :rolleyes:

Last time I saw it posted I think someone said it was from a comedy named "Operation Kill Agent Gordon" or something like that.

The actress is Helga Liné and the film is an Italian one, dubbed into English. The title is (in English) "Password Kill Agent Gordon." http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060790/

Nice little clip. One of the links for videos from that is for a Canadian show called Corner Gas. Entitled Corner Gas rib tickle.wmv, it's a blond cashier played by Jane Robertson tickled by a male coworker while trapped under a deck, looking for something. He's egged on by the diner owner who suggests he search for coins between her ribs. She threatens him the falls into hysterics as he tickles and taunts her for several seconds. The other lady even tosses an eyeliner pencil down to try that later, but then the scene cuts out with the blond desperately struggling to escape. Nice scene, several seconds of action.

I saw the "Corner Gas" scene as well, the diner owner lady is great at encouraging the guy under the deck to go after the girl. Very cool scene!

Drew

Thanks ftickl. Where did you get those 2 wonderful stills from? I presume they show the scene just before the guy gets the better of her and starts tickling her. I'd love to know more of the background behind the scene - is it cut short? Does the tickling go on longer? Rosalba is indeed gorgeous as well as obviously very ticklish on her bare feet.

Wow! Googling her brings up a whole lot of sexy pictures, though no more of her being tickled. Would love to track down a copy of the film but not holding out much hope!

Wow! Googling her brings up a whole lot of sexy pictures, though no more of her being tickled. Would love to track down a copy of the film but not holding out much hope!
Yeah the movie never made it to dvd so somebody would have to transfer it from vhs. That's less and less likely these days.

Very rare to find bondage *and* tickling in mainstream. Good thread.

Even in US films there's stuff that flew right past the censors (anyone here remember Curly's '...If at first you don't succeed...' remark in the Three Stooges movie, Movie Maniacs?)

And there's a lot of tickling in innocent-looking mainstream movies of previous decades which most folks probably think is in there for comic value.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back