• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FEMALE TICKLERS OF MEN ....why don't you ladies just demand it?

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
There have been many women who have come here and asked for advice on getting to tickle their significant others, husbands.....

There has been lots of great advice given, opinions.... But there was always something missing, that's been bugging me coming from my
history, and it seemed utterly obvious:

Why don't you female ticklers just DEMAND IT?

You don't have to in a mean, demeaning way, but.......LADIES, COME ON!

First off, lay all the fetishes on a big long line. On one end is simple, tame, - kissing, playing with your boobs, then it may go to kissing your neck, then it may go a guy wearing a tie.... eventually you get to tickling, then further would be spanking, all the way down to weird and at the opposite end, utterly disgusting - being shit on or pissed on....

The ladies, and men, at that far end, just have to suck it up and deal with the fact that you will either have to give up your fetish, explore it on your own, or find some like minded partner to share it with. It is a tough life for those folks. But there are others with those kinks out there, and many have found happiness with them.

But standing back and thinking about things, which is always good.....tickling is NOT THAT BAD.

It's not painful, at worst it's annoying. But if you have someone who you truly love, who has a intense need to tickle you, being tickled by them is something that may just take some getting used to, but it's not a deal/relationship stopper, unless you are so close minded or selfish your only concern is your own sexual gratification.
It'd be kind of the same as a wife who wanted to be on top every now and then, or bottom, or something like that, and the husband adamantly refusing to please her.

Many women here have kind of felt ashamed that they have that fetish, which is understandable given our sex obsessed/repressed society, and in being that way, are really timid when asking their guys to tickle them.
If someone is too timid, usually the other person, unless they really DO want it, will just brush it off. "Oh well, she really didn't make that much of an effort to ask, so I guess it's not that big of a deal!"

What has been making me think about this, in hopes of solving problems and making you gals lives much better and more satisfied is that, women demand other things in life, that take much more effort than being tickled.

Most women totally expect their man to have a job, and go to it. Many men would happily sit around the house and watch TV and drink beer all day, and boy do a lot do that.
But most women would never, ever put up with that shit. At that point, the women wouldn't be all "Gosh, honey, if it's not too much trouble....only if you want to...well, I've been thinking...maybe....kind of....only if you feel like it...could you kind of go...apply for a ............job?...."

No, it's "get you ASS off that couch and get a fucking job!" or even "So, WHERE are you going to get a job at?!!"

There's ways of asking for stuff that causes the other person to answer in the affirmative, like instead of asking "Could you go do this for me?" it's "WHEN are you going to go do that for me?"

This comes about because......I've been thinking about my ex-in-laws. Now, don't be spoiled like them, but...they just demanded stuff from their spouses! It wasn't "Can we go on vacation?" it was an aggressive "So, WHEN are we going on vacation?!! What are YOU going to do to get me to Disney World?! This is your RESPONSIBILITY to make this happen!"
And then the poor guys floundering around working extra to get to that vacation. They were not timid.
None of them had any fetishes, but if they did, it wouldn't have been "Are you going to do X," it would have been "You're GOING TO PLEASE ME! I'm not asking, I'm telling!"

Now please DON'T be like that, stay kind and nice, it's just an extreme example of the little-more-aggressive-approach to you gal's problem.

I think you should just flat out tell them, way in the beginning...(and dressing and/or being sexy when you do it goes a long way in persuasion) ...just grin and tell him in a normal volume voice "I REALLY like TICKLING. I absolutely LOVE to tickle my boyfriends and future husband, so if you stay with me (or marry me or date me or be my fuck buddy or however you want to put it) then you're going to be tickled A LOT and your going to be laughing A LOT MORE. Like, ALL THE TIME."

And this way, in the beginning, you can let him know how it's going to be and if he's a prude, or narcissistic, or just an asshole who only cares about himself, you can get rid of him way early on before you spend any money, time, or emotion on him.

It just breaks my heart to hear about people in relationship or even marriages, who are unsatisfied because they weren't forceful enough in the beginning, and are now unhappy, with two extreme options - divorce, and all the chaos and bitterness that goes along with that, or sucking it up and dealing with it, while being miserable for the rest of your life, or having to live some "secret life" which would probably be exposed one day.

I remember there was some college professor or professional who was married for like 20 years, and he was secretly going to a BDSM club the whole 20 years, and accidentally choked one day, and was discovered by everyone. The girl at the club liked him, not in a sexual way, but with genuine concern, so he obviously wasn't a bad guy, he was just stuck in a marriage where his wife probably wouldn't do any of that stuff. If she HAD, his life would have been totally better, and much more content and happy.

I actually know people on that spectrum in the cosplay world - one is getting a divorce, many reason,s but a big one for her was that she loved dressing up, going to conventions, making costumes, and he was a complete douche, not only didn't support her, but became manipulative, saying she was a bad mother, needed to get a life, be "responsible," all that shit, even started turning some friends away from her.
She'd go to these comic and sci-fi conventions, and see the COMPLETE opposite - women, their husbands, and kids! all dressed up, smiling, laughing, happy. Or, husbands there not dressed up, supporting their wives who are..... and I knew one who guy who was cool, had a hot wife - she and the kid went dressed up, he went normal (the guy works at a port! for godsakes!) and he had so much fun, along with supporting his wife, HE'S dressing up next year!! This gruff ass port worker is going dressed as Wolverine or Darth Vadar or whatever the guy picks.

Okay, I'm always long winded.....

Wow. An essay :)
Sure, all that is absolutely what every girl should do. It would make everyone's life a hell of a lot easier.
But speaking from experience, it's fucking scary to put all your shit on the table like that. They know people who I know. What if I totally weird them out and they go running and blabbing to the people we mutually know about the "weird" things I like. It may be vain or narcissistic, but I would be mortified if people who I didn't want to know found out about my personal life, especially like that. So I've always taken things slower, introducing it over time. A little down the line, once I've gauged their reaction to how they enjoy/don't enjoy when I tickle them briefly, I then consider telling them.

I'm a total chicken lol. I always have been shy about my fetishes. But don't get me wrong :) I've found plenty of people in my romantic life who have been open to helping me explore my fetish :)

Because we kinda outgrew the age where we would throw ourselves down on the floor of a department store screaming and yelling "I WANT IT! I WANT IT!"

To us, tickling may not be a big deal. To others, it might be! If someone truly doesn't like to be tickled, the person doesn't like to be tickled and shouldn't be forced to do it.

If my partner liked to get out the whip and demanded me to take it, I'd tell him where to go. I use the same courtesy that I expect from others towards others.

Plus - sex isn't the beginning and the end, especially if there are other ways that get you satisfied. And if I truly love someone, I do not want him to go through something he doesn't enjoy just because I WANT IT.

Last edited:
I hear demands and relationships go really well together.

Perhaps demand was too extreme, I just couldn't think of another word - some people use "demand" not in a bad way...... "ask it," "request it"
(I need a thesaurus app in my brain..... my el-cheapo Trac Phone sure doesn't have any apps, except a clock! :)

You don't need to be all drama queen like so many here when you simply let them know your likes and what turns you on, but I guess COMMUNICATION is the big key, the number one or two thing tied in with money that ends relationships that end.

At this point in my life, if I met a girl who has the least bit interest in me....yeah, I'd tell her early on I'd like to tickle her. If she blabs about it, oh well, what are they going to do? defriend me on facebook? Big deal, people do that and I don't even tell them anything to instigate it. Fire me? "I'm sorry, we're firing you because you make women laugh when you're on your private time....since you're the only one in your entire department because of budget cuts, I guess we'll be losing thousands of dollars in profit from some trivial thing that has nothing to do with work...."
If my friends stopped talking to me, they were never my friends. Yeah, there may be some embarrassment, but at this point in my life, I've moved passed the trivial little bullshit things.

I really do think I live in a totally different world than other people these days - I have a sense of humor - almost no one else does, at all.

If a girl confided in her guy her interests, and he went around laughing at her and dissing her, I guess I'd be the ONLY guy in the room to look at HIM as a complete and utter
douche bag asshole scum of the Earth. And again, I'm the STRANGE guy, but.....I would look at the girl being made fun of, and put it in perspective - exactly how bad is that - pretty tame and silly. She's a good person, she's kind, I'm her friend, etc. etc. I don't just dump my friends at the drop of a hat, they'd have to intentionally piss me off directly for me to be done with them.
I have plenty of friends who are feuding amongst themselves, and I flat out tell all parties "I am friends with who I am friends with." And I don't follow it up with anything.
If I found out my friend dressed up like a furry, I'd ask him or her what movie they want to go see...because I don't care if they dress up like a furry.

I understand the shyness thing, but I hope at some point you kind of "own it" as they say, and just be happy with who you are.

And I hope no one is high fiving the douche bags who would make fun of a girl who confided something to him.

I'm gonna sound really sexist here, but... if women can't even "man up" (see what I did there?) and ask a guy out, or make any other kind of moves ("men aren't mind readers", anyone?) what makes you think they can "demand" something fetish related. Whenever a woman shoots straight and outright tells me what she wants, even when it's something as simple as chicken for dinner, my jaw hits the floor.

Seriously, it took my ex-wife two years to get it through her head that if she asked me for stuff, I'd give it to her. Once she did, though... talk about Frankenstein's monster. It was a beautiful thing.

Because we kinda outgrew the age where we would throw ourselves down on the floor of a compartment store screaming and yelling "I WANT IT! I WANT IT!"

Compartment store?

Seriously though, You don't need to demand something and throw a tantrum.

some people use "demand" not in a bad way...... "ask it," "request it"

Well, the only thing you can do is tell them what you like and that you would really like to do it to them. If the answer is: "Well honey, I really despise being tickled, I can't stand it, makes me really uncomfortable!"....what can you do? Conversation would be over right then and there.

Seriously though, You don't need to demand something and throw a tantrum.

I tried using an humorous approach. Didn't work, huh?

Hold on, why is this all directed at women? Surely it's just as good a question to all the unhappy tickle-free guys on here why they aren't just up front and ask their ladies to tickle them/be tickled?

Probably because we all know it is way more easy for a girl to find a so than for a guy.

Hold on, why is this all directed at women? Surely it's just as good a question to all the unhappy tickle-free guys on here why they aren't just up front and ask their ladies to tickle them/be tickled?

Yeah, but then the answer section would be like, 4 times as big.

But...the very fact that I'm on this forum is proof that being up front with people is the best policy, when I met my bf he told me about his prefernces of a tickly nature, and now I love it too!
However I have to say this situation would have had a very different outcome if he'd "demanded" anything...

LOL.... I for one have always been up front with the guys I dated in regards to how much I love tickling. I don't expect anyone to do that, but I can assure you, it didn't make finding the right one any easier. Let's just say I had to kiss a couple of frogs before landing my prince.

But...the very fact that I'm on this forum is proof that being up front with people is the best policy, when I met my bf he told me about his prefernces of a tickly nature, and now I love it too!
However I have to say this situation would have had a very different outcome if he'd "demanded" anything...

Yeah, the ladies keep saying that if the guy demands it, game over. I guess the question is, why don't women realize that they can demand it. We like it when a woman takes charge, especially with giving tickles and other sexual things.

Must be another double standard.

Yeah, the ladies keep saying that if the guy demands it, game over. I guess the question is, why don't women realize that they can demand it. We like it when a woman takes charge, especially with giving tickles and other sexual things.

Must be another double standard.

Not always the case I'm afraid, I know a lot of people who intensely dislike a woman taking charge!
Surely the answer to this conundrum is the same for both genders, discussion, sharing, explanation and trust? Doesn't make a difference if you have a penis or not.
Basically you're stating here that all men like sexually dominant women, not discussing how you broach the subject of a fetish with a significant other...

There have been many women who have come here and asked for advice on getting to tickle their significant others, husbands.....

There has been lots of great advice given, opinions.... But there was always something missing, that's been bugging me coming from my
history, and it seemed utterly obvious:

You don't have to in a mean, demeaning way, but.......LADIES, COME ON!

First off, lay all the fetishes on a big long line. On one end is simple, tame, - kissing, playing with your boobs, then it may go to kissing your neck, then it may go a guy wearing a tie.... eventually you get to tickling, then further would be spanking, all the way down to weird and at the opposite end, utterly disgusting - being shit on or pissed on....

The ladies, and men, at that far end, just have to suck it up and deal with the fact that you will either have to give up your fetish, explore it on your own, or find some like minded partner to share it with. It is a tough life for those folks. But there are others with those kinks out there, and many have found happiness with them.

But standing back and thinking about things, which is always good.....tickling is NOT THAT BAD.

It's not painful, at worst it's annoying. But if you have someone who you truly love, who has a intense need to tickle you, being tickled by them is something that may just take some getting used to, but it's not a deal/relationship stopper, unless you are so close minded or selfish your only concern is your own sexual gratification.
It'd be kind of the same as a wife who wanted to be on top every now and then, or bottom, or something like that, and the husband adamantly refusing to please her.

Many women here have kind of felt ashamed that they have that fetish, which is understandable given our sex obsessed/repressed society, and in being that way, are really timid when asking their guys to tickle them.
If someone is too timid, usually the other person, unless they really DO want it, will just brush it off. "Oh well, she really didn't make that much of an effort to ask, so I guess it's not that big of a deal!"

What has been making me think about this, in hopes of solving problems and making you gals lives much better and more satisfied is that, women demand other things in life, that take much more effort than being tickled.

Most women totally expect their man to have a job, and go to it. Many men would happily sit around the house and watch TV and drink beer all day, and boy do a lot do that.
But most women would never, ever put up with that shit. At that point, the women wouldn't be all "Gosh, honey, if it's not too much trouble....only if you want to...well, I've been thinking...maybe....kind of....only if you feel like it...could you kind of go...apply for a ............job?...."

No, it's "get you ASS off that couch and get a fucking job!" or even "So, WHERE are you going to get a job at?!!"

There's ways of asking for stuff that causes the other person to answer in the affirmative, like instead of asking "Could you go do this for me?" it's "WHEN are you going to go do that for me?"

This comes about because......I've been thinking about my ex-in-laws. Now, don't be spoiled like them, but...they just demanded stuff from their spouses! It wasn't "Can we go on vacation?" it was an aggressive "So, WHEN are we going on vacation?!! What are YOU going to do to get me to Disney World?! This is your RESPONSIBILITY to make this happen!"
And then the poor guys floundering around working extra to get to that vacation. They were not timid.
None of them had any fetishes, but if they did, it wouldn't have been "Are you going to do X," it would have been "You're GOING TO PLEASE ME! I'm not asking, I'm telling!"

Now please DON'T be like that, stay kind and nice, it's just an extreme example of the little-more-aggressive-approach to you gal's problem.

I think you should just flat out tell them, way in the beginning...(and dressing and/or being sexy when you do it goes a long way in persuasion) ...just grin and tell him in a normal volume voice "I REALLY like TICKLING. I absolutely LOVE to tickle my boyfriends and future husband, so if you stay with me (or marry me or date me or be my fuck buddy or however you want to put it) then you're going to be tickled A LOT and your going to be laughing A LOT MORE. Like, ALL THE TIME."

And this way, in the beginning, you can let him know how it's going to be and if he's a prude, or narcissistic, or just an asshole who only cares about himself, you can get rid of him way early on before you spend any money, time, or emotion on him.

It just breaks my heart to hear about people in relationship or even marriages, who are unsatisfied because they weren't forceful enough in the beginning, and are now unhappy, with two extreme options - divorce, and all the chaos and bitterness that goes along with that, or sucking it up and dealing with it, while being miserable for the rest of your life, or having to live some "secret life" which would probably be exposed one day.

I remember there was some college professor or professional who was married for like 20 years, and he was secretly going to a BDSM club the whole 20 years, and accidentally choked one day, and was discovered by everyone. The girl at the club liked him, not in a sexual way, but with genuine concern, so he obviously wasn't a bad guy, he was just stuck in a marriage where his wife probably wouldn't do any of that stuff. If she HAD, his life would have been totally better, and much more content and happy.

I actually know people on that spectrum in the cosplay world - one is getting a divorce, many reason,s but a big one for her was that she loved dressing up, going to conventions, making costumes, and he was a complete douche, not only didn't support her, but became manipulative, saying she was a bad mother, needed to get a life, be "responsible," all that shit, even started turning some friends away from her.
She'd go to these comic and sci-fi conventions, and see the COMPLETE opposite - women, their husbands, and kids! all dressed up, smiling, laughing, happy. Or, husbands there not dressed up, supporting their wives who are..... and I knew one who guy who was cool, had a hot wife - she and the kid went dressed up, he went normal (the guy works at a port! for godsakes!) and he had so much fun, along with supporting his wife, HE'S dressing up next year!! This gruff ass port worker is going dressed as Wolverine or Darth Vadar or whatever the guy picks.

Okay, I'm always long winded.....
you're forgetting a guy has to be put through a whole round of bullshit to make sure that he's effectively pissed off enough to not bother sticking around later anyhow.

Not always the case I'm afraid, I know a lot of people who intensely dislike a woman taking charge!
Surely the answer to this conundrum is the same for both genders, discussion, sharing, explanation and trust? Doesn't make a difference if you have a penis or not.
Basically you're stating here that all men like sexually dominant women, not discussing how you broach the subject of a fetish with a significant other...

I think he's looking at it too much from the viewpoint of someone who is into tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back