• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Femme Fatales Article: Lisa Comshaw/Tori Sinclar quitting tickling fetish material

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
I found this recently, even though it is an older article. The late Lisa Comshaw (mainstream name) aka Tori Sinclair, Lisa Sutton, or Fawna, was interviewed in Femme Fatales magazine - Vol. 6, #10-11, sometime in the 1990s - about her wok, including her tickling fetish work.

Femme Fatales.jpg 2656475h.jpg Frankentickle.jpg

She was 32 at the time and was tired of the tickling videos, ready to leave it, and the fetish world in general, behind. She was concentrating on being more of a SAG actress & finding more "scream queen" and B-movies & tv shows. The article is below, because, really, what is copyright? It is interesting that she notes while starting up her own production company she was getting many headshots & resumes from women in their 20s-30s very willing to do erotica, while she saw it as a career dead end.

Tori 1.png Tori 2.png Tori 3.png Tory 4.png Tori 5.png Tori 6.png Tori 7.png

Screenshot 2023-10-25 180236.png Lucas Child.png

Of course, Lisa eventually came back as Tori & did more fetish videos after some cosmetic surgery, even while she tried her hand as a relator.

These "Naked Ninjas" shots are from perhaps her biggest mainstream film, the 1990s mockumentary comedy ...AND GOD SPOKE. She used her real name (Lisa Comshaw) and had a line or two, despite her role being incredibly brief. (Wildly, in 2009 I ended up working with one of the ninjas when she was doing promotions at my job, and we had a "professional friendship" for a few years. Alas, it was not Lisa/Tori. I didn't make the connection until years later when her IMDB page was updated.)

Tori comshaw-andgod-n-2.jpg Tori comshaw-andgod-n-2.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I am very sorry to hear of her passing. I have videos of her work with Harmony and FM Concepts. She was beautiful and an early talent when the 'Tickling Fetish' took off. R.I.P.

Thanks for posting this old article. Fascinating look at the less than glamorous side of fetish films.
Rest In Peace

Thanks for posting this. I am very sorry to hear of her passing. I have videos of her work with Harmony and FM Concepts. She was beautiful and an early talent when the 'Tickling Fetish' took off. R.I.P.

Yes, she was one of the groundbreakers in terms of tickling fetish home videos going big in the late 1980s-1990s, after Betmax lost the war to VHS but before the Internet hadn't become what it is now. So few of these models seem to find peace. I posted a few years ago about an even earlier model who died divorced & so poor that her gravesite doesn't even have a marker in the church cemetery.

Some of Lisa's personal items are being auctioned off by a store that specializes in estate auctions, including this Bob Mackie gown:

ebay.com/itm/324162426672

ebay.com/itm/325102527599

ebay.com/itm/324483608272?hash=item4b8cbaeed0:g:FHIAAOSwYoxgJcU4

"Santa Barbara Vintage represents the estate of former actress and model Lisa Comshaw. Lisa appeared in dozens of films, including The Brady Bunch, Portrait in Red, the television series Renegade and The Silk Stalkings, many Playboy produced movies. She was known as a "B" Queen, many titles in the old Blockbuster Video stores. IMDB describes her as a gorgeous and voluptuous 5'6" redhead knockout. Dress size was a 6. She also had a career as a pin-up model ala Betty Page. Lisa died unexpectedly from natural causes in February 2020. She was 55. She had an extensive wardrobe and jewelry collection that we will be placing up for sale, piece by piece on eBay and Poshmark. Know that the proceed of the sale will go to a college fund for the teenage son Lisa left behind. Thank you for looking. Will respect to sizing, Lisa was just over 5'6" and weighed 128 pounds. She had an hourglass figure she was known for. She did body double work also. (The love scene with Johnny Depp in the Marlon Brando film Don Juan DeMarco)"

FAWNA.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back