• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ferbtones:Updated

Ferbtones

TMF Expert
I'm bored and procrastinating and realized I was fairly different when I posted my first profile, so here we go.

My name is Amanda, and I'm a student, studying creative writing at a college in upstate NY after spending a few years puttering around at community college. I went through a few different majors before I settled on this one and while I know writing isn't exactly a stable career choice, it makes me happy. Chances are I'll get a masters in journalism or English Ed, but we'll see when the time comes.

I love music, and I listen to anything (any reccomendations? tell me! I love new music) Ingrid Michaelson, The Beatles, GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Eliza Doolittle (if you haven't heard her stuff, do yourself a favor and look it up) showtunes, Motown anything really.

Love life: Dated a guy for a long while, it was great and then..well we'll just say he's not the nicest boy you'll meet. Dumped him,cried over it for a while and then met someone new. 10 months later and it's all great and he probably IS the nicest guy you'll meet : ) Our relationship is silly and happy and he's my best friend, old boyfriend is a thing of the past.

I want to live somewhere where a beach is within an hour. Growing up on an Island, I'm spoiled with one beach 5 minutes away and another 20. Also, I'd love it if it was healthy to live off of nothing but water, iced green tea, watermelon and pineapple.

I was born sick-no thyroid gland-and sometimes it does effect me. If my medication is out of whack, I gain weight like I'm eating 5,000 calories a day and all my hair falls out. But for the first time in years my meds are perfect. Things are looking up : )

ZUMBA: I am HOOKED. I love being active and dancing and this is the perfect thing. I go twice a week, sometime three if I'm up early enough-and It's the best workout ever. Highly reccomend it to anyone.

I'm still a sicko, still love crude humor, that hasn't changed, doubt it ever will.

I love to read more than anything. A perfect day is spent laying on a blanket in the sun with a good book, pineapple and my Ipod. I own around 500 books or so. Maybe more.

That's me! So ferbtones-the updated story, is complete:p

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back